What's new

Why corona virus is targeting only countries with money?

Can you believe this. They are trying even use this disaster and spin it into narrative that only rich countries go down with it. The take away being India is rich. I just don't believe what rubbish can be peddled.

Those Saudi's must be laid to waste then ....

why Indians so delusional simply beyond me

why Indians so delusional simply beyond me
Indians as a people have a propensity to bluster, brag and love using soundbytes. The Indian model is very simple. Start with a base of 1.4 billion people. It does not matter that vast number of that 1.4 billion are living on less than $1 a day in beastly, horrible slums and defacating on top of each other. But that 1.4 billion largest swamp of poor in the world can still be squeezed for penny each even if that means their ribcages begin showing. Then that penny times 1.4 billion goes to the one percent living on the top of the society. That top 1% is even racially differant from the mass of the poor.

Those ruling elites then go around the world showing off about shining India and sure the world is impressed by these billionaires or IT champions. But that leaves the billions in the gutter. They just live on Bollywood movies.

Listen to this moments of truth from one of these Indian elites in USA. In America trhey only get to see that 1% upper crust cream. If only they saw the 99% rest.

Most rich countries are metropolis and highly populated plus they have advance transport system. These means virus can travel fast too... The only differences are how respective government deal with covid-19 containment.

In obvious sight - China has effective government with strict policy enforce to eradicate the problem.

- India, with so many fragment parties, interest and government head more interested to win votes only, by making popular decision.

Is there an implication here that India is a rich country? I want to say several things right now but I am fasting and also a mod🤦‍♂️

Indians as a people have a propensity to bluster, brag and love using soundbytes. The Indian model is very simple. Start with a base of 1.4 billion people. It does not matter that vast number of that 1.4 billion are living on less than $1 a day in beastly, horrible slums and defacating on top of each other. But that 1.4 billion largest swamp of poor in the world can still be squeezed for penny each even if that means their ribcages begin showing. Then that penny times 1.4 billion goes to the one percent living on the top of the society. That top 1% is even racially differant from the mass of the poor.

Those ruling elites then go around the world showing off about shining India and sure the world is impressed by these billionaires or IT champions. But that leaves the billions in the gutter. They just live on Bollywood movies.

Listen to this moments of truth from one of these Indian elites in USA. In America trhey only get to see that 1% upper crust cream. If only they saw the 99% rest.

I know, you know, and everyone knows India is a poor shithole country. But majority of Indians genuinely believe India is a rich super power simply beyond me. Like this OP suggest India performs badly in covid because it's rich.

Is this due to BJP brainwash, or they tend to live in the la la land ignoring the facts and believe Hindutva propaganda ?

I know, you know, and everyone knows India is a poor shithole country. But majority of Indians genuinely believe India is a rich super power simply beyond me. Like this OP suggest India performs badly in covid because it's rich.

Is this due to BJP brainwash, or they tend to live in the la la land ignoring the facts and believe Hindutva propaganda ?

Some people have a tendency to believe whatever helps them go to sleep easier at night.

Some people have a tendency to believe whatever helps them go to sleep easier at night.

they genuinely believe 'India supa powa', 'India exceptionalism' :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
No, it predates BJP. I think it's a cultural trait. 1% live like kings and are kings. The other 99% look at the kings and think all of India is kings. A Bolywood fantasty. You can see how they will cite how big their economy is. But the gross size means nothing as having 1.4 billion people alone will produce enormous statistics. But their per capita exposes their delusions.

Is there an implication here that India is a rich country? I want to say several things right now but I am fasting and also a mod🤦‍♂️
I'm not so ill say it for you, India is a country of pisspoor people led by an egomaniacal wankatron but surprisingly the wealth is concentrated in the hands of a few while the rest are uneducated (note: nothing to do with literacy), uber-religious and need to use some friggin birth control.

Don't applaud me, my parents are Indian and I say the same to them....minus the very polished phrases...my mum would smack the brown out of me.

Back
Top Bottom