What's new

Why Chinese posters keep getting banned in PDF?

I was banned for no reason without prior notice , maybe because I debated with so Turkish posters here I guess. and yesterday , the very first day I came back I saw a regular fellow Chinese poster # Two got banned for debating with Turkish posters here. Several Chinese posters are being banned now for debating Turkish on PDF. Is banning Chinese in tune with the popular western China bashing global campaign or because Turkey is the No.1 ally of Pakistan and no one can touch them here?
You were banned for creating multiple threads.

Lol.. Indian is the best troller. Can't beat Chinese in real world. But Indian big mouth is very powerful.

Turkey is small fried. No doubt abt that.

https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/576436/

After make a big issue of killing of one of their citizen and no justice done and nothing can be done. :lol:

Turkey is just a sand bag. I am sorry, it hurts your pride. China is a bigger power that can stand up against others. :enjoy:

What turkey is going to do? Attack Saudi or USA?
I am both pro-china and turkey. Several chinese here told me that another chinese mod banned them but you are saying a turkish mod is doing so? I'm confused?

I am both pro-china and turkey. Several chinese here told me that another chinese mod banned them but you are saying a turkish mod is doing so? I'm confused?
It's different cases. Haidian previously is banned by Turkish moderator. He loses his cool after he come back from banned and seek justice but who ban him after that I am not sure.

Then I am being issue warning and negative point for just pointing weakness of turkey. I guess some cannot handle truth. Why not set up a praising forum where they can brag among themselves and away from reality?

Ban is a last tool that any Mod applies. This is not about Chinese or Indian or any other nationality that PDF hosts a large number of members from different countries/other than Pakistan. The usual conflict between rivals turns into a battle ground & members tend to pass harsh or indecent remarks while succumbing to the heat of debate which shouldn't be happening in the first place. The only key to have qualitative & productive discussion is agree to dis-agree with respect and move on. In case anyone finds out a member violating any of the rules, rather than countering him/her openly (which is yet another provocation in return) just use report button & move on.

I am not naming or blaming anyone but, it has been observed that sometimes our friends use to quote a troll post consisting of indecent or abusive language; merely to show as that has been reported while provides a lifeline to the troll by replying in kind.

Any unsatisfied member, having complaint against any action taken by Staff, can reach GHQ for further clarification or to reverse any Mod action. Making it a public issue over forum by discussing it with other members having no authority over action taken by Mod(s) wouldn't address issue, if there is any. By reaching to the Staff Members through GHQ, will help understand/explain if any member can't understand the reason of warning/ban.

A guy from the old USAF Strategic Air Command (SAC) made a commemorative Cold War badge. US vs USSR.
Nostalgic to see USSR and US flags besides each other. In my childhood days, Gorbachev meeting president Reagan used to be a massive global event even though USSR was on verge of collapse.
Thanks for sharing picture :tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom