What's new

Why Chinese posters keep getting banned in PDF?

You seems very impressive to me??
:lol:
177528.jpg

Don't discuss anything in Turkish and Chinese sections. mods of both forums are very strict and biased. Post your stuff in other sections.

China Turkiye fights in PDF are quite entertaining. Keep going guys. :nhl_checking::bounce::yay:

Chinese atheist nationalist meets turkish islamic nationalist.Unstoppable force meets immoveable object.Get your popcorn out .:lol:
This reminds me of this music

I am not afraid of him. Next time if he threaten u for no reason. Remember to tag a bigger moderator in your reply post.
I would like to know the moderator hierarchy .
Also who is the highest mod below webmaster and Horus..?
Slav or Oscar bhopali..?

Am glad Chinese posters are banned. They are professional trollers who have no idea about the outside world.
Lol.. Indian is the best troller. Can't beat Chinese in real world. But Indian big mouth is very powerful.

Who? Yoong pu-tung-gwah show ha?
Turkey is small fried. No doubt abt that.

https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/576436/

After make a big issue of killing of one of their citizen and no justice done and nothing can be done. :lol:

I am sorry, it hurts your pride. China is a bigger power that can stand up against others. :enjoy:

What turkey is going to do? Attack Saudi or USA?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was banned for no reason without prior notice , maybe because I debated with so Turkish posters here I guess. and yesterday , the very first day I came back I saw a regular fellow Chinese poster # Two got banned for debating with Turkish posters here. Several Chinese posters are being banned now for debating Turkish on PDF. Is banning Chinese in tune with the popular western China bashing global campaign or because Turkey is the No.1 ally of Pakistan and no one can touch them here?
Stop trolling,be respectful,you are neither.
We are Turks,we dont suck up,you cant handle it,and that hurts your feelings.

Lol.. Indian is the best troller. Can't beat Chinese in real world. But Indian big mouth is very powerful.

Turkey is small fried. No doubt abt that.

https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/576436/

After make a big issue of killing of one of their citizen and no justice done and nothing can be done. :lol:

Turkey is just a sand bag. I am sorry, it hurts your pride. China is a bigger power that can stand up against others. :enjoy:

What turkey is going to do? Attack Saudi or USA?
I don't understand gibberish Type in English.

Back
Top Bottom