What's new

Why Chinese posters keep getting banned in PDF?

haidian

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
China
I was banned for no reason without prior notice , maybe because I debated with so Turkish posters here I guess. and yesterday , the very first day I came back I saw a regular fellow Chinese poster # Two got banned for debating with Turkish posters here. Several Chinese posters are being banned now for debating Turkish on PDF. Is banning Chinese in tune with the popular western China bashing global campaign or because Turkey is the No.1 ally of Pakistan and no one can touch them here?

I do not know why you were banned. But I highly doubt you were "banned for no reason"

I suggest you post your grievance in the GHQ section to complain or contact the entire management staff. You will surely find your answers there without involving all to see.

Or maybe that's what you want.. either way, good luck.

I was banned for no reason without prior notice , maybe because I debated with so Turkish posters here I guess. and yesterday , the very first day I came back I saw a regular fellow Chinese poster # Two got banned for debating with Turkish posters here. Several Chinese posters are being banned now for debating Turkish on PDF. Is banning Chinese in tune with the popular western China bashing global campaign or because Turkey is the No.1 ally of Pakistan and no one can touch them here?
We have mods of different nationalities... so, I don t think Pakistani mods interfere in some sections. PDF is very much democratic and respect every mod territory.

177528.jpg

I think Turkish section has a dedicated mod and he has been pretty active these days. I like your post and I was surprised to see you getting banned. Welcome back and I hope you won't be banned again :)

I would suggest avoid Turkish forum.

Last edited:
Hmmm...Maybe you guys' penchant for throwing out racist slurs have something to do with it? Just a thought to ponder...

The Turkish moderator like to abuse his power. He will give negative point or ban u becos u presented the truth..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom