What's new

Why China Won’t Fall Apart

Chinese are the successor of Sun Tzu's《Art Of War》:lol:

fj20rs0m1wop.jpg

Last edited:
Coz Chinese are the successor of Sun Tzu's《Art Of War》

China has a legacy of Imperial Culture. Thus, to me, China is not China without a 皇帝 sitting on the Golden Throne of China. China must revert its Glorious Imperial Legacy. Restore the Emperor of China.

ForbiddenCityThrone-05[1].jpg

It will happen in time, eventually. I believe this.

China has a legacy of Imperial Culture. Thus, to me, China is not China without a 皇帝 sitting on the Golden Throne of China. China must revert its Glorious Imperial Legacy. Restore the Emperor of China.

It will happen in time, eventually. I believe this.
In my eyes ... old Chinese living in ancient China land, they fought for thousand year and left many Chinese wisdoms to our generations ... so China owned thousand year experience to know how to solve problems and rise up once and once again.

The best weapon for China, is Chinese ancient wisdom & unyielding spirit !

In my eyes ... old Chinese living in ancient China land, they fought for thousand year and left many Chinese wisdoms to our generations ... so China owned thousand year experience to know how to solve problems and rise up once and once again.

The best weapon for China, is Chinese ancient wisdom & unyielding spirit !

Absolutely. One example of the great sages of China is Koushi-Sensei, who helped create and cultivate Confucian spirit in Japan.

We in Japan refer to his teachings as 朱子学.

Kinda weird reverting back to having an Emperor. If it's only a symbolic figure without the kind of power how our Emperors used to wield what's the point?

Absolutely. One example of the great sages of China is Koushi-Sensei, who helped create and cultivate Confucian spirit in Japan.

We in Japan refer to his teachings as 朱子学.
I don't like Confucian "儒家" ... i support Mohism "墨家", the spirit is highly praise science & skills for every Chinese man and woman ... China should do this.

My idea, a skilled China is the best China !
2706179_125550012219_2.jpg

3130516129775137.jpg

Last edited:
Never heard of Mozi before, fascinating i must say to have another kind of philosophy next to confucian.

I don't like Confucian "儒家" ... i support Mohism "墨家", the spirit is highly praise science & skills for every Chinese man and woman ... China should do this.

View attachment 152493
View attachment 152494

Ah, 墨家 ! Yes, in that i agree that he did emphasize the trait of Meritocracy and the concept of fatalism that plagues many East Asian societies. Very good sage , indeed, he was. :)

Unluckily, Sun Tzu spirit can't stop the fight between Mao Zedong vs Chiang Kaishek.
And help Chinese dynasties stand tall against Mongols, Manchus, Western, Japanese ... in the past.
Can you help to explain? If Sun Tzu is the all weather champion

Never heard of Mozi before, fascinating i must say to have another kind of philosophy next to confucian.

I learned about him and other sages when I took several courses on the History of Imperial China back in my undergraduate years. One contemporary of his was Zhuangzi who had a hollistic view, but one thing i didn't like about 莊子 was his pro-anarchistic stance.

View attachment 152493
View attachment 152494

Bro, have you read into the works of Mencius ? He was one of my favorite sages, as well. :)

Ah, 墨家 ! Yes, in that i agree that he did emphasize the trait of Meritocracy and the concept of fatalism that plagues many East Asian societies. Very good sage , indeed, he was. :)
So ... why China king praise Confucianism not Mohism ??? Coz Confucianism told Chinese how to learn obey, but Mohism told Chinese how to fight with their destiny even against the hegemony ... All China kings select Confucianism to controll Chinese ideas, but Mohism be good at science & skills that i strongly admire, it teach Chinese how to learn skills or produce tools to fight with the destiny.

Last edited:
Bro, have you read into the works of Mencius ? He was one of my favorite sages, as well. :)
Just read some articles ... i found damn Mo-tse /墨子 maybe the earliest engineer in ancient China, some his viewpoints “兼爱” "非攻" “兴天下大利,除天下之害”r very close to reality, not as naive as Confucianism.

Mohism idea is the Pragmatism, it's much suitable for China. Confucianism is only the dream ...

Last edited:
Just read some articles ... i found damn he maybe the earliest engineer in ancient China, some his viewpoints “兼爱” "非攻" “兴天下大利,除天下之害”r very close to reality, not as naive as Confucianism.

Mohism idea is the Pragmatism, it's much suitable for China. Confucianism is only the dream ...

Yes, yes ! My university professor of Chinese Classical Literature was a true and ardent idealist. He was a Confucian supporter and in fact i took 3 elective courses with him regarding Chinese literature, and its interesting that if you study confucianism too much you become an idealist, and you begin to think in the abstract ! lol. That's why i always joked with my Chinese lilt professor that if you take his class, we should also take theoretical physics. hahahaha!

I learned about Mohism before, yes, its very pragmatic, i think he was defintely works well with the legalism that was espoused by 商鞅 (Shang Yang).

BTW, if you want to appreciate some of the great works of Mencius, i recommend you read the translation of : 四書

Back
Top Bottom