What's new

Why China ran away from Doklam?

You guys are still Super Powder.
Wow what's with you Indians, from supal powal to super powder, was my supa powa namecalling for India causing so much hurt. Only Indians are crazy about calling themselves a supa powa, not Chinese. We are humbler people and results driven unlike you boastinful, lying, excuse giving, blaming bunch of slumdogs. No wonder India is India, thanks to you Indians. The people maketh the country!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wow what's with you Indians, from supal powal to super powder, was my supa powa namecalling for India causing so much hurt. Only Indians are crazy about calling themselves a supa powa, not Chinese. We are humbler people and results driven unlike you boastinful, lying, excuse giving, blaming bunch of slumdogs. No wonder India is India, thanks to you Indians. The people maketh the country!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
But it will not change the fact about Super Powder China. You guys need to work hard to remove D from PowDer to compete USA

This time
Mods can we merge the thread? Action please. Someone is getting desperate. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Cowards who cannot fire a gun is getting desparate.

Because they knew you would unilaterally retreat and run away like a dog after all the tough talk and permanently gift Doklam to China betraying Bhutan which in the end India did.

As for Musharraf.

Musharraf 'spent a night in India ahead of Kargil conflict'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahom...Musharraf-spent-night-India-ahead-Kargil.html

Your slavery for china destroyed ur brain. Where was musharraf during the war? Hoden in hos dirty hole. He was in India but ran away leaving his soldkers in the hands of Indian army to kill. Shame on that loser

Why u r replying to this thread? Bcoz u always need a master. Earlier it was usa now it is china. Lol

Top so called chinese @Feng Leng @Kiss_of_the_Dragon and wanna be 2nd grade chinese @BHarwana @Areesh I have a question.

Why China ran away from Doklam when India entered their so called Dongla! Indian army was sitting on their land for so many days and still sitting their capturing favourable positions while PLA is in the lower side of the area. giving height advantage to IA. Last time Pakistan tried same in Kargil, India made Nawaz Sharif to run to their earlier master Clinton.

The problem with few chinese and most of their Pakistani fanboys are, they want to live in a dream of joy shown by their armies which literally rule like dictators.

Musharraf 'panicked' after Kargil: Nawaz
Former Quetta corps commander Lt. General (retired) Tariq Pervez said: "At the beginning of the Kargil conflict, Musharraf, Mehmood and their cronies had tried to display their feelings that they had achieved what I had thought impossible."

"I conveyed that like every Pakistani in uniform, I would have been too happy if the Indians were beaten. Later, it was proved that only fabricated stories were conveyed to the troops and the public," he added.

Lt. General Tariq said Pakistani causalities were in great number and the claims about building bunkers proved false. The fact remains that no precautionary measures were made to ensure victory or the safety of life of the troops; The News quoted him, as saying.

You guys like it or not PLA ran away from Doklam with its tail between legs while India sitting on a land not even claimed by us. lol

only a shameless Indian will brag about having US make Pakistan leave Kargil, same as after getting punched in the face they are telling everyone they made Chinese fist hurt.

only a shameless Indian will brag about having US make Pakistan leave Kargil, same as after getting punched in the face they are telling everyone they made Chinese fist hurt.
You r a cowrd by begging u r living. U ask others to come to ur land hunt u with dro es. Shame loser.

Everyone knows wht

This time

Cowards who cannot fire a gun is getting desparate.

Your slavery for china destroyed ur brain. Where was musharraf during the war? Hoden in hos dirty hole. He was in India but ran away leaving his soldkers in the hands of Indian army to kill. Shame on that loser

Why u r replying to this thread? Bcoz u always need a master. Earlier it was usa now it is china. Lol
Cowards? The one who retreated is you? And guess what we occupied the most strategic plateau there threatening your Siliguri corridor without firing a single shot.:cool:

India is the country with the most modern day slaves on earth. Your whole religion is built around slavery.:rofl::rofl::rofl:. Pakistan is our equal partner, and we shall be there to support them. You just gave us an excuse to intervene in Kashmir. Such geniuses.:enjoy:

But it will not change the fact about Super Powder China. You guys need to work hard to remove D from PowDer to compete USA
Ermmm, it's getting a bit lame copying my Indian SUPA POWA catch phrase. Did it hurt that much? C'mon, you guys loves to be called supa powa. :lol:

You guys are still Super Powder.
Nope, we are no power nor powder. Just a humble developing country which defeated India, has an economy 5x of India, managed to feed the majority of our people, manged to produce most of our weapons indigenously and managed to provide toilets to most of our people. Simple humble country, no need to call us a power, we have nothing to prove. We grow at our own pace and in the end, results proves our system.

Top so called chinese @Feng Leng @Kiss_of_the_Dragon and wanna be 2nd grade chinese @BHarwana @Areesh I have a question.

Why China ran away from Doklam when India entered their so called Dongla! Indian army was sitting on their land for so many days and still sitting their capturing favourable positions while PLA is in the lower side of the area. giving height advantage to IA. Last time Pakistan tried same in Kargil, India made Nawaz Sharif to run to their earlier master Clinton.

The problem with few chinese and most of their Pakistani fanboys are, they want to live in a dream of joy shown by their armies which literally rule like dictators.

You guys like it or not PLA ran away from Doklam with its tail between legs while India sitting on a land not even claimed by us. lol

Ran away, are you kidding me :rofl:, Indian army entered Donglang unarmed with the same attitude as how they were begging with non-violence movement before India Independent to earn the pity and sympathy of the world, how you expect a great civilized PLA to fire a single shot? The best we could do is politely invite Indians army to leave.

IA has no any advantage over China that why we're keeping cool and not over reacted, it's not even a matter of concern to prevent our generals from sleep, your army is just like fly buzzing around, it's annoying but not to be the point as threat, and you have never seen our Generals came out to make lousy statement as your Indian army chief...LMAO

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom