What's new

Why China is scared of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literacy in India in 2000:- 61%
and in Pakistan in 2008:-56.2%:cheesy::cheesy::lol:

uneducated indian public??
Salutes to the Highly educated Pakistani Public :lol:

I didn't wanted to indulge myself in this discussion but let me give you few details........

Education:

Youth (15–24 years) literacy rate, 2000 to 2007, male Pakistan: 80% India 87% Source: UNICEF

Youth (15–24 years) literacy rate, 2000 to 2007, female Pakistan 60% India 77% Source: UNICEF

Poverty:

Population living under $1.25 a day - India: 41.6% Pakistan: 22.6% Source: UNDP

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/45433-india-pakistan-comparison-2010-a.html

read full article.....

I didn't wanted to indulge myself in this discussion but let me give you few details........

Education:

Youth (15–24 years) literacy rate, 2000 to 2007, male Pakistan: 80% India 87% Source: UNICEF

Youth (15–24 years) literacy rate, 2000 to 2007, female Pakistan 60% India 77% Source: UNICEF

Poverty:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/45433-india-pakistan-comparison-2010-a.html

read full article.....

Was your Census count minority public e.g. hindus, Ahmadias etc??????

Did you forget to attend your English classes? :lol::rofl:
No he typed this way so that indians can understand.

I've said many times before that most cheap and showing the most idiotic, ****** side of yourself is commenting on someone else english. Its the most cheap you can go. Further cheap is not available no even on youtube fanboys comments.

Education:

Poverty:

read full article.....

Height of literacy in Pakistan:-
n535115205_6007686_664115.jpg

Czech-1.jpg

Really, Can't argue, people don't think before participating in a mass protest?Thats literacy and civilization for you:lol:

No he typed this way so that indians can understand.

I've said many times before that most cheap and showing the most idiotic, ****** side of yourself is commenting on someone else english. Its the most cheap you can go. Further cheap is not available no even on youtube fanboys comments.
May be because India is the 2nd largest english speaking nation in the world?:what:

Why China is scared of India?

is China scared at all?

Congratulations to thread starter.. we are as usual in sh!t throwing business...

His goal is accomplished :)

May be because India is the 2nd largest english speaking nation in the world?:what:

i work live and stay with indians 12 years you just keep these comments for some one else. go golf and work with millions of indians and then come back to forum.

i work live and stay with indians 12 years you just keep these comments for some one else. go golf and work with millions of indians and then come back to forum.

And working with them, what made you to come up with the disapproval of the fact that India is not the 2nd largest nation of english speaking people? Remember always, most of indians/pakistanis working there are in low profile job..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom