What's new

Why China doesn't want to get caught in the middle of a India-Pakistan conflict

@XiNiX. First of all, your heading is misleading. The way you have framed your words means that its China's official stance or statement. Nowhere in the article any such thing is mentioned. The actual heading on the article is different.

The statement you have used in your heading is actually an opinion of an analyst in the west who happens to be Chinese. He is not connected to any think tank related to communist party of china so he cannot be representing their thinking.

Also you will find many analysts in the west with chinese names who predict collapse and weakening of chinese economy day in and day out. How china's social system is suffocating and so on. Their opinion is what suits the western MSM.

You have cleverly used the article for your purpose which evidently is to show Pakistan is isolated. I think you have failed miserably just like...... You know who....

These reports are TRUE to large extent although statements can be reworded per one's liking. Nevertheless, China has adopted the posture of neutrality in this matter although it is pushing for peaceful resolution of the conflict between Pakistan and India. At the end of the day, India have its geopolitical significance.

Last edited:
@XiNiX. First of all, your heading is misleading. The way you have framed your words means that its China's official stance or statement. Nowhere in the article any such thing is mentioned. The actual heading on the article is different.

The statement you have used in your heading is actually an opinion of an analyst in the west who happens to be Chinese. He is not connected to any think tank related to communist party of china so he cannot be representing their thinking.

Also you will find many analysts in the west with chinese names who predict collapse and weakening of chinese economy day in and day out. How china's social system is suffocating and so on. Their opinion is what suits the western MSM.

You have cleverly used the article for your purpose which evidently is to show Pakistan is isolated. I think you have failed miserably just like...... You know who....

Well,

1. Yes I did change the title to Highlight a specific "exact" line from the article spoken by a "Chinese" analyst.
2. No, My point is NOT about any isolation. I only mean to stress the LEVEL of Chinese Support in this entire episode.

@waz please change the title if you feel its needed.

Well,

1. Yes I did change the title to Highlight a specific "exact" line from the article spoken by a "Chinese" analyst.
2. No, My point is NOT about any isolation. I only mean to stress the LEVEL of Chinese Support in this entire episode.

@waz please change the title if you feel its needed.
This shows your ill intention ……. You tried nicely endian but you failed …….
@waz , @The Eagle , @Dubious
He deserve ban. He tried to hurt China Pakistan relationship out of pure jealousy . He also violated forum rules and he accepted it......

This shows your ill intention ……. You tried nicely endian but you failed …….
@waz , @The Eagle , @Dubious
He deserve ban. He tried to hurt China Pakistan relationship out of pure jealousy . He also violated forum rules and he accepted it......

lol

Kya yar... Itni Narazgi.... I mean... I just Quoted that "chinese analyst" that too from CNN.

btw, Jealousy is "exactly" what made the Pakistani Chair "empty" today at OIC... am i wrong Sir ?

lol

Kya yar... Itni Narazgi.... I mean... I just Quoted that "chinese analyst" that too from CNN.

btw, Jealousy is "exactly" what made the Pakistani Chair "empty" today at OIC... am i wrong Sir ?

You are a true BC, my regards to you.

Misleading title and wrong info. thread should be closed

China is fine

They are laughing their heads off

India is going bat shit crazy and they sitting back

What do they have to worry about?

They will continue their supply of weapons to Pakistan however:tup:

What else do we need?

You are a true BC, my regards to you.

Bhai @waz please edit thei thread title yar.
Bhai log kuch jyada hi exited ho rahe hain.

China is fine

They are laughing their heads off

India is going bat shit crazy and they sitting back

What do they have to worry about?

They will continue their supply of weapons to Pakistan however:tup:

What else do we need?

China ... or ONLY China ?

Thanx. But the level of Support Pakistan gave at the time of Doklam can be seen no where in this statement.
@Windjammer @Areesh @Imran Khan , Please correct me.
There are no reasons for China to not support Pakistan.
We share common interestes.
But to China, actions are more important than words, like Type 054A/P, JF-17 Blk III, CPEC...

Back
Top Bottom