What's new

Why China does NOT fear India's missiles

No it is not early it is just tested like Arrow 3. Pl compare if you have the DATA.

No picture sorry I was confused with other picture but I have read somewhere that it is being developed at ISRO facility.

Prior to PDV test, One article had mentioned that it will carry KKV.

I wasn't talking about Arrow 3,I talked about Arrow 2 and S 400 both of which have been deployed.

Now the S 400 doesn't really fall into same category as the other systems since it's not in the same class.
The S 400 variants are optimised for a totally different role,with the ABM role being a secondary capability.In terms of maximum target interception altitude and interceptor velocity,it's clearly in disadvantage compared to Arrow 2/3,THAAD and PDV.

When it comes to the Arrow 2,as of now has substantially higher speed at mach 9 than Mach 5-6 of PDV.But PDV in its current form has a much higher interception altitude of ~160 km vs 90 km of Arrow 2.Besides,both system has dual seekers for terminal guidance,So advantage to none.
But we also have to remember here that what had been tested was just an early prototype of PDV and we don't know how the definitive version would look like.That's why I told that time to compare the PDV with others hasn't arrived yet.But when it will finally become operational,PDV will be leaps and bounds above the S 400 WHEN IT COMES TO BALLISTIC MISSILE INTERCEPTION.

I wasn't talking about Arrow 3,I talked about Arrow 2 and S 400 both of which have been deployed.

Now the S 400 doesn't really fall into same category as the other systems since it's not in the same class.
The S 400 variants are optimised for a totally different role,with the ABM role being a secondary capability.In terms of maximum target interception altitude and interceptor velocity,it's clearly in disadvantage compared to Arrow 2/3,THAAD and PDV.

When it comes to the Arrow 2,as of now has substantially higher speed at mach 9 than Mach 5-6 of PDV.But PDV in its current form has a much higher interception altitude of ~160 km vs 90 km of Arrow 2.Besides,both system has dual seekers for terminal guidance,So advantage to none.
But we also have to remember here that what had been tested was just an early prototype of PDV and we don't know how the definitive version would look like.That's why I told that time to compare the PDV with others hasn't arrived yet.But when it will finally become operational,PDV will be leaps and bounds above the S 400 WHEN IT COMES TO BALLISTIC MISSILE INTERCEPTION.

Thank you.

I had tried to compared both systems in my following thread. Interested people can read.

PDV VS Arrow 2

@HariPrasad
Do we really have a KKV or MKV project?

Yes.

Prior to PDV test, Some articles had quoted that it will carry KKV. I had read that Indian KKV is in making.

we dont fear india missile not because of missile interception ability.

because major cities of china far away from india. you dont have enough icbm.
but india cities very close to xingjiang and tibet.

and india country size is smaller.

if india start nuclear war against china,india will lose more than china

no one believe india will lauch nuclear ICBM to china

China does not want war with india aswell because a shot on the leg is not far away from the waist.

Back
Top Bottom