What's new

Why China denied Philipines ' suggestion to ITCLOS ?

Combat helicopter technology has come a long way. Apaches massacred the Iraqis during the Gulf War!
Apaches even got heavy damage in Afghanistan , so it's not hard for us to shoot her down like during VN war
The AH-64 played roles in the Balkans, in the invasion of Iraq, and in Operation Enduring Freedom in Afghanistan from 2001. Most Apache helicopters that have taken heavy combat damage have been able to continue their missions and return safely.
https://store.nwtmint.com/product_details/3749/AH_64_Apache/

An apache has about three layers of protection, an armour plate,shock absorbing resin foam, and kevlar. Pilots even use the aircrafts underbelly as a shield. Its not easy taking down an apache.......

Apaches even got heavy damage in Afghanistan , so it's not hard for us to shoot her down like during VN war
https://store.nwtmint.com/product_details/3749/AH_64_Apache/

Yes, it was damaged and made it back safely to base! The point is the aircraft's survivability, and that is the key to its success.

Even the Soviet Mi-24s scared the $hit out of The Afghan Mujahadeen. They even called it the 'devil's chariot'. Stop diverting the topic!

Star√ation;1945077 said:
I've thought you should be stuck at the Preah Vihear Temple, how come you could be here? :D
Thailand people were also very kind, they did want to give that temple to Cambodian people because the International court had said it belong to Cambodia :P

Stop, guy. He is a chinese who is wearing the mask as a campodian. Because He'a ashamed that he's Chinese, so he wears someone else's mask. And using a mask to attack Vietnamese, that's all what he can do.

And He is trying to incite hatred between Cambodian and Vietnamese, And what else???? We will talk each other, bro. Don't bait

No problem, we don't need your Yuon sticking your nose to help us in our disputes; in fact, we have been solving the problem very well, the happy ending is almost!!!

But did you know that both Thais and Cambodians hate your Vietnamese deeply in blood!? After solving our problem, that will be the time for punishing your Yuon greediness!!! You own us, Cambodian, many lands along the borders, you own Thai the invasion in 70s and threatening their number one economy power in Southeast Asia. Lao seems quite talk but they just build a huge dam to watch out for you, your Yuon now has been isolated by your neighbors!!!

Keep dreaming until the day come close!!! :)

Hey, To remove the your mask. hide your head, poor kid. fie for shame!

You don't dare to show your face as Chinese, Using a mask to attack Vietnamese, that's all what you can do I'm not strange your policy division

I hate you tug Cambodian people in the conversation of you. Say YOU hate Viet nam. Do not say Cambodian people hate Vietnam, what did you get the basis to say so, fool???. you show a source as a survey by the Cambodian government for me, Do you have it or not?? Of course not. Talking like a mooncalf, not know what is called "dishonourable".

Read it: :tdown:

Congrats on your Vietnam finding a new daddy!

But pls don't forget Agent Orange and many millions died... and still suffering now.
Original Post By gpit​

Don't try to divide. I live in south Vietnam. If the North VN did not say anything. My Lai people still smile (by their forgivingness) after receiving apology from the American soldier. So we (the people who live in the south VN) have nothing to say. But we never forget VN war

Speak bluntly that China is unlikely to win if Vietnam just alone. If the U.S. presence in the East sea china is more fear more. One hand, The Chinese asked the U.S. go away the east sea. Other hand, Chinese said the U.S. has no intentions to help Vietnam and philippines, . China is trying to divide America and ASEAN, like China has divided ASEAN before.

To chinese: who think you are smartest in the world, You don't need to remind us. "Buy cake, pay money" if U.S. sales cakes for us, we will pay money for US, it's of course. Don't scream as the fool, Don't render antics fo everyone

Speak bluntly that China is unlikely to win if Vietnam just alone. If the U.S. presence in the East sea china is more fear more. One hand, The Chinese asked the U.S. go away the east sea. Other hand, Chinese said the U.S. has no intentions to help Vietnam and philippines, . China is trying to divide America and ASEAN, like China has divided ASEAN before.

To chinese: who think you are smartest in the world, You don't need to remind us. "Buy cake, pay money" if U.S. sales cakes for us, we will pay money for US, it's of course. Don't scream as the fool, Don't render antics for everyone

An apache has about three layers of protection, an armour plate,shock absorbing resin foam, and kevlar. Pilots even use the aircrafts underbelly as a shield. Its not easy taking down an apache.......
As I know, apache weak point is her tail, if you focus on shooting her tail, I think it's not hard to take her down .

btw: how about Igla SA-18 made in Russia , can we shoot to apache tail by this one ??
igla_pusk.jpg

While a few attack helicopters will be disabled or destroyed in any war, the damage they inflict will be unimaginable. In the end, modern attack helicopters own the sky.

37HxP.jpg

WZ-9 Attack Helicopter Longbow version

ArfzQ.jpg

WZ-9 Attack Helicopter at an airshow. Do you see the modern sensor pod on the nose? It's very good at detecting insurgents.

nwQhd.jpg

WZ-9 Attack Helicopters at a Chinese Army base

While a few attack helicopters will be disabled or destroyed in any war, the damage they inflict will be unimaginable. In the end, modern attack helicopters own the sky.

37HxP.jpg
What will happend if we send to you Hali some upgreaded A.72 , bro ??

LDC2mdf.jpg

eD9Mr.jpg

Sunset over Kabul, Afganistan, December 31, 2010.

Do American attack helicopters control the skies over Iraq and Afghanistan? Yes or no?

[
Sunset over Kabul, Afganistan, December 31, 2010.

Do American attack helicopters control the skies over Iraq and Afghanistan? Yes or no?
I don't know US heli control the skies over Iraq and Afghanistan or not, but US could not control VIetnam sky, we shoot their Heli down by upgrade SA-7B like mosquitoes.
xác suất diệt máy bay lên thẳng đạt tới 28,8% (15 máy bay/52 tên lửa)
probability of shooting down helicopter reached 28.8% (15 Heli/52 missile)
[Th

I don't know US heli control the skies over Iraq and Afghanistan or not, but US could not control VIetnam sky, we shoot their Heli down by upgrade SA-7B like mosquitoes.probability of shooting down helicopter reached 28.8% (15 Heli/52 missile)
[Th

I'd beg to differ.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those helicopters have strong radars detector devices and long range missiles that could easily find you and grill you in hell fire.

LDC2mdf.jpg

Don't bring that sh.t to scare people today, this is 21st the modern tech is far from the old days and you cannot guarantee that you will have that sh.t with you at anywhere right!? I doubt if the Russian and Indian donate that sh.t to you but it is still not a big problem to the Chinese, they have been researching and practicing fighting for a long time. If the Chinese can make that such complicated helicopters then they know how to use them effectively!!

In Vietnamese mouth, they even claim that they can shoot down B-52s using their automatic riffles so Apache "what a big problem"!? :lol:

Vietnam is invincible, nothing can beat Vietnam!!!

@CHIN: Scared yet!? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Those helicopters have strong radars detector devices and long range missiles that could easily find you and grill you in hell fire.

LDC2mdf.jpg

Don't bring that sh.t to scare people today, this is 21st the modern tech is far from the old days and you cannot guaranty that you will have that sh.t with you at anywhere right!? I doubt if the Russian and Indian donate that sh.t to you but it is still not a big problem to the Chinese, they have been researching and practicing flying for a long time. If the Chinese can make that such complicated helicopters then they know how to use it effectively!!

In Vietnamese mouth, they even claim that they can shoot down B-52s using their automatic riffles so what a big problem with Apache!? :lol:

Vietnam is invincible, nothing can beat Vietnam!!!
D
Bro, The Afghan men can use something(do any one know what kind of weapon is this ??) to made a heavy damage to Apache, so with upgrade SA-7B , I think it will be No trouble to Apache , she must be shoot down :smokin:

btw: do any one know Why Afghan and Iraq men don't use shoulder-fired missile to deal with US. heli ??

Bro, The Afghan men can use something(do any one know what kind of weapon is this ??) to made a heavy damage to Apache, so with upgrade SA-7B , I think it will be No trouble to Apache , she must be shoot down :smokin:

btw: do any one know Why Afghan and Iraq men don't use shoulder-fired missile to deal with US. heli ??

The battery needed to operate the MANPADs are almost impossible to get on the black market. And if they are on the black market - FBI and Interpol will hunt them down. It's not hard to enforce it, since the production and tracking of such important weapon components are very strict. And it is so for important reasons. Otherwise, terrorists would just randomly try to shoot down airliners.

Obviously during the Afghan-Soviet war, the Americans did supply and help the Mujahadeen along with the Pakistanis as forwarders. Those batteries on the MANPADs died out a long time ago. Also, only 18 Mi-24s were shot down in the Afghan war. It's extremely tough.

Back
Top Bottom