What's new

Why China can bark but can't bite?

china see india as cockroach infested body but china is building itself up to counter USA which is the main concern.

SO they are going to attack US to teach us and Bhutan a lesson ? :cheesy:

When is THAT going to happen ?

china see india as cockroach infested body but china is building itself up to counter USA which is the main concern.
And a Pakistani is feeling smug because he thinks his uncle is stronger that India... LOL
Ask china what happened in 1967..and if they were able to capture Indian territory... and they will let you know..

I keep telling him that ........ but for some reason he is just refusing to attack us :lol:

Do you think they are Scared ? :P

No they aren't. See what a great job they are doing on social media of attacking you guys. At least they think they're winning the propaganda war. It's a pity I can't post news articles yet. A South African newspaper gave a summary of the conflict and it's really hillarious.

At least Pakistanis and Chinese talk sense instead of making wild assumptions.

I admit they make a cute couple :P

s-CHINA-PAKISTAN-GUARDS-HOLD-HANDS-480x360.jpg

At least Pakistanis and Chinese talk sense instead of making wild assumptions.
What sense? Bullying a small country like Bhutan or claim a ocean?No wonder one is ready to do hollow babble & other is to cheer lead.

No they aren't. See what a great job they are doing on social media of attacking you guys. At least they think they're winning the propaganda war. It's a pity I can't post news articles yet. A South African newspaper gave a summary of the conflict and it's really hillarious.

It was foolish of china to publicize this issue.

India only stands to gain from it either way, China stands to loose from this anyway this goes.

India will come across as the guy who stood up for Bhutan, one of the smallest country in the world. China will come across as the guy who TRIED to bully the smallest country in the world and FAILED.

I don't see what they could possibly gain from this except test our resolve.

And a Pakistani is feeling smug because he thinks his uncle is stronger that India... LOL
Ask china what happened in 1967..and if they were able to capture Indian territory... and they will let you know..

i just stating facts china is not that concerned about indian hype it usa it is worried about. China maybe pak uncle but USA is indians PIMP Daddy.

Indian and Chinese soldiers falling in love ??? Dude that's so gay :lol:

Its actually a propaganda picture release by pakistan or china to show pakistani and chinese soldiers holding hands at their border :lol:

This is the level of their "propaganda". :P

Like you said, it just makes them look gay :lol:

Its actually a propaganda picture release by pakistan or china to show pakistani and chinese soldiers holding hands at their border :lol:

This is the level of their "propaganda". :P

Like you said, it just makes them look gay :lol:

Eww whoever took that pic should be given the dumbazz award of the century if they were trying to project friendship. Soldiers don't hold hands ..never ever

i just stating facts china is not that concerned about indian hype it usa it is worried about. China maybe pak uncle but USA is indians PIMP Daddy.

Chinese facts are as fake and Chinese copy of Gucci bag.. LOL

And coming form people who till about yesterday lived on American Bheek... how tables have turned.

Back
Top Bottom