What's new

Why can't we infiltrate ttp?

Pyara9

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Why is it so difficult for ISI to send a few under cover Agents posing as ttp recruits? Join ttp, Gather info, send it back to ISI?

ISI relays that info to the military. Paf, Commandos etc . Joins force's and wipe them out?

Please explain to me why this isn't possible? And why ttp have been mass murdering our people for so long?

Why is it so difficult for ISI to send a few under cover Agents posing as ttp recruits? Join ttp, Gather info, send it back to ISI?

ISI relays that info to the military. Paf, Commandos etc . Joins force's and wipe them out?

Please explain to me why this isn't possible? And why ttp have been mass murdering our people for so long?
It's not like movies where you just walk into closed knit groups and start collecting and passing info. It takes years to build relationships and trust connecting to key players and at positions that matter.

Upvote 0
It's not like movies where you just walk into closed knit groups and start collecting and passing info. It takes years to build relationships and trust connecting to key players and at positions that matter.
Bro it's been going on for years and years how much longer? I'm starting to think our ISI is incompetent.

Upvote 0
Bro it's been going on for years and years how much longer? I'm starting to think our ISI is incompetent.
It may not be incompetence. ISI has worked for a very long time with Afghan Mujahedeen and later Afghan Taliban. This extreme closeness and bonding for a common purpose might have erased the difference at the lower levels of ISI who may actually be Taliban sympathizers and consider upper echelons of ISI as traitors to the faith and Taliban as the true faith. So, instead of Pakistan using ISI to fight TTP, TTP may be using ISI to fight Pakistan. These types of reversals are not unheard of in intelligence work. Remember all the KGB agents, after spying on US for many years for USSR, went ahead and sought asylum in U.S. (and gave valuable information on KGB) as well as an occasional CIA operative who defected and sought refuge in USSR.

Upvote 0
It may not be incompetence. ISI has worked for a very long time with Afghan Mujahedeen and later Afghan Taliban. This extreme closeness and bonding for a common purpose might have erased the difference at the lower levels of ISI who may actually be Taliban sympathizers and consider upper echelons of ISI as traitors to the faith and Taliban as the true faith. So, instead of Pakistan using ISI to fight TTP, TTP may be using ISI to fight Pakistan. These types of reversals are not unheard of in intelligence work. Remember all the KGB agents, after spying on US for many years for USSR, went ahead and sought asylum in U.S. (and gave valuable information on KGB) as well as an occasional CIA operative who defected and sought refuge in USSR.

I wonder how ttp(TTP) brainwash's a man to go blow up few real Muslim's that we have left? who are praying In a mosque?

Just boggles my mind..

I mean people planning to bomb a mosque should stick out like a sore thumb in our society and not have any sympathiser.

Living in the west I've learned the reason KKK or white supremacist have never been able to cause any real damage is because there are atleast 1-2 uncover agent's in their ranks.

It's a dangerous game, only a month or so ago two ISI senior guys were assassinated.
Bro, i would rather have a few ISI agents or military personnel go down serving their country proud and as Shaheeds. Rather then 100 innocent civilians.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I wonder how ttp(TTP) brainwash's a man to go blow up few real Muslim's that we have left? who are praying In a mosque?

Just boggles my mind..

I mean people planning to bomb a mosque should stick out like a sore thumb in our society and not have any sympathiser.

Living in the west I've learned the reason KKK or white supremacist have never been able to cause any real damage is because there are atleast 1-2 uncover agent's in their ranks.
To truly understand these dynamics and psychology, it helps to view the world not in black and white but in shades of gray. TTP, by long association, can convince a lower-level ISI operator, that they represent puritanical faith and others are traitors because .... they work with infidels, for example. For example, Take Musharaff. So many people on this board consider him a 'traitor' for one reason or other: too friendly to Americans, helped them operate drones, not a sufficiently observant Muslim etc., If the more educated and worldly Pakistanis think like that, how hard it is to convince an ISI agent that eliminating Musharaff is an act of patriotism and virtue.

Upvote 0
TTP is and was already infiltrated. Idk about the present situation but some groups were heavily infiltrated by Pakistan or Pro Pak fighters. A Pakistani Punjabi friend of mine who fought under Haqqani Network in Afghanistan and 313 Badri told me that groups like HGB TTP was half double agents working for Pakistan. This was a while back tho I don’t know the current situation. I assume Pakistan still has many agents inside TTP and assets placed near many of them to strike whenever needed in a covert manner because, remember all those “unknown gunman” killing TTP? That can’t be done without double agents working for Pakistan. TTP commanders and anti pak IEA commanders are still getting dealt with on a daily but people aren’t interested in that news anymore. @PanzerKiel also hinted at TTP being hunted down in another thread.

Upvote 0
To truly understand these dynamics and psychology, it helps to view the world not in black and white but in shades of gray. TTP, by long association, can convince a lower-level ISI operator, that they represent puritanical faith and others are traitors because .... they work with infidels, for example. For example, Take Musharaff. So many people on this board consider him a 'traitor' for one reason or other: too friendly to Americans, helped them operate drones, not a sufficiently observant Muslim etc., If the more educated and worldly Pakistanis think like that, how hard it is to convince an ISI agent that eliminating Musharaff is an act of patriotism and virtue.

Thank you for your reply Sir! Makes sense.

TTP is and was already infiltrated. Idk about the present situation but some groups were heavily infiltrated by Pakistan or Pro Pak fighters. A Pakistani Punjabi friend of mine who fought under Haqqani Network in Afghanistan and 313 Badri told me that groups like HGB TTP was half double agents working for Pakistan. This was a while back tho I don’t know the current situation. I assume Pakistan still has many agents inside TTP and assets placed near many of them to strike whenever needed in a covert manner because, remember all those “unknown gunman” killing TTP? That can’t be done without double agents working for Pakistan. TTP commanders and anti pak IEA commanders are still getting dealt with on a daily but people aren’t interested in that news anymore. @PanzerKiel also hinted at TTP being hunted down in another thread.

Nice! That's what i like to hear!! Our Military personnel are doing everything in their power and we can squash these animals at the right time.

Upvote 0
You dont need to infiltrate TTP when you can just find weak links and turn them into agents.

Upvote 0

It's easily possible, for anyone. It's been done over decades, such things go on. Very simple. Of course, results of many combat engagements are never attributed to it.

Upvote 0

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom