What's new

Why can't we infiltrate ttp?

Pyara9

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Why is it so difficult for ISI to send a few under cover Agents posing as ttp recruits? Join ttp, Gather info, send it back to ISI?

ISI relays that info to the military. Paf, Commandos etc . Joins force's and wipe them out?

Please explain to me why this isn't possible? And why ttp have been mass murdering our people for so long?

Time to clear this up.

The ISI's pathways and networks throughout Afghanistan are likely still going strong. However, although the TTP is allied with the Talibs, it is unlikely that networks will be formed within the TTP this quickly. Adequate intelligence networks consisting of informants, plain clothes operatives within their ranks and the like, take years or even decades, to create.

Furthermore, the TTP's attacks tend to be mostly asymmetrical, as in the organisation is split into many different sub groups, many of which pursue the overall goal in different ways. For this reason, there is no specific way to simply airstrike the TTP into submission, simply because it is hard to find where all of the heads of the snake are, and also to predict where the next attack is coming from.
Such is the nature of Asymmetric warfare.

Upvote 0
Why is it so difficult for ISI to send a few under cover Agents posing as ttp recruits? Join ttp, Gather info, send it back to ISI?

ISI relays that info to the military. Paf, Commandos etc . Joins force's and wipe them out?

Please explain to me why this isn't possible? And why ttp have been mass murdering our people for so long?
I would say we did infiltrated TTP previously at the time of Kiyani, that's how we managed to inflict heavy damage to them in Zarb-e-Azb but these operative has been called back due to success of the operation and now we don't have new resouces there.

Upvote 0

Wait?
We own TTP why would we like to infiltrate?
Ahsan ullah Ahsan was over agent remember him?

Upvote 0
Wait?
I'm just concerned about the recent bombing in Peshawar.

Why did it happen? What can do to prevent something like that in the future?

Who is responsible for that? When i say responsible i mean TTP ofcourse but what about our agencies? They failed and are equally responsible.

I would say we did infiltrated TTP previously at the time of Kiyani, that's how we managed to inflict heavy damage to them in Zarb-e-Azb but these operative has been called back due to success of the operation and now we don't have new resouces there.
Exactly my point..our agencies are not doing their job properly. ISI is just as responsible for the attack on Peshawar as TTP.

Upvote 0
OP needs names and designations of ISI people working in TTP? How did he deduce that ISI is not doing it?

Upvote 0
OP needs names and designations of ISI people working in TTP? How did he deduce that ISI is not doing it?

bro no need. All i know is something is a miss.

If they were doing it things like Peshawar bombing wouldn't be happening.

If ISI can't protect us from internal threats how are they going to protect us from external ones?

Upvote 0
Wait?
We don't own shit, at best some of their commanders were used against other ttp groups to start infighting.
Sometimes, it becomes a cluster fuk situation.

And we end up with alot of clusterfucks... While you and me pay for it.

Remember khanewal incident? A civilian officer was assassinated at a public place while trying to meet a snitch within the terrorist org.

Upvote 0
Bro it's been going on for years and years how much longer? I'm starting to think our ISI is incompetent.
Indeed. Inter sexual intelligence is victim to same incompetence that has over taken every other institution of the country.

Upvote 0
If they were doing it things like Peshawar bombing wouldn't be happening.

If ISI can't protect us from internal threats how are they going to protect us from external ones?
What is considered a success criteria for you? Zero attacks?

Upvote 0
Bro it's been going on for years and years how much longer? I'm starting to think our ISI is incompetent.
Your army is incompetent.

Your government is incompetent.

Your economists are incompetent.

Literally every single thing in Pakistan is incompetent, and you think ISI is not?

This country is a circus, all it's institutions and ministries like ISI are a joke.

Go onto Google you will find countless intelligence agencies operating in Pakistan with fancy descriptions but it's all on paper. They don't do anything and they are initiated by opportunistic political parties for brownie points.

ISI does do some covert operations but it's far behind other intelligence agencies. R&AW is better than the ISI. R&AW utilised its connection with the Russians well and learnt a lot. The CIA didn't give much information to the ISI, they kept them at arms length and generally a very basic organisation and it has gotten even worse over the decades.

Indeed. Inter sexual intelligence is victim to same incompetence that has over taken every other institution of the country.
Exactly this.

Every government institution/organisation/ministry is a victim to the same incompetence and nepotism which has ruined the country.

Air Force is slowly deteriorating too, just give it a few more decades.

Upvote 0
We don't own shit, at best some of their commanders were used against other ttp groups to start infighting.
Sometimes, it becomes a cluster fuk situation.

And we end up with alot of clusterfucks... While you and me pay for it.

Remember khanewal incident? A civilian officer was assassinated at a public place while trying to meet a snitch within the terrorist org.
I do remember sahiwal incident

Upvote 0

there are many groups operating separately very difficult to infiltrate . only solution is total removal.

Upvote 0
dumb bas tards never heard of checkpoints and scanning machines to check for weopons/bomb. you can use dogs to sniff out bombs. how can you protect when everyone can be bought with bribes.

isi could use phone jammers to block signals to stop bombs.

Upvote 0
do you sincerely believe multiple pakistani agencies will not have infiltrated since a decade ago if that's the case? Can they be that dumb ? (Yes is not a 0 probability but unlikely)

For one thing, there is no need for infiltration. EVERY attack by ttp happens with prior knowledge of one or more pakistani agency.

It gets worse. Kkk withered off only after the southern population turned sufficiently against racial discrimination and slavery. Ask yourself if sufficient population of Pakistan is prepared to stop supporting radical Islam.
Our agency probably tried their best to infiltrate these monsters but aren't as successful as i would like them to be.

Your second point i also agree.
We have to change bro this can't go on forever.

No foreign investor is ever going to invest a dime in our country if the security situation doesn't improve. If situation doesn't change we will be slave to IMF forever.

Upvote 0
Our agency probably tried their best to infiltrate these monsters but aren't as successful as i would like them to be.

Your second point i also agree.
We have to change bro this can't go on forever.

No foreign investor is ever going to invest a dime in our country if the security situation doesn't improve. If situation doesn't change we will be slave to IMF forever.
They've been infiltrated before but you'll never hear about most things because it's not exactly helpful to announce it.

Although overall intelligence agencies are not up-to-par with their international counterparts, even domestic counterparts have massive disparity

They suffer from the same institutional problems as every other institution in Pakistan due to our toxic cultural traits.

Upvote 0

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom