What's new

Why BJP must be allowed to hoist the tricolour

This is the time to be both Wise and Brave.

We have to make a stand someday, somewhere. Rather than wait for another separatist movement to rear up, we have to proactive. Why should we sit with our hands folded when the propaganda machine is in full flow from the other side?

And it's the 'National Flag' for god sake. It's not anti-islamic, why should it be proactive to hoist the flag on Republic Day?

You know what's ironic? We want to hoist the flag on Republic Day, the day the constitution came into existence, the same constitution which gives all these freedoms to these separatists to run their mouths.
kashmiris has there own constitution like texas.all they need is one separate flag and freedom from india.

I'd like to ask a question to all BJP nationalist here, how many of BJP ever died in Kashmir for nationalistic reasons? Do you know how many of National Conference died in Kashmir because of their pro-India stance? What kind of nut-head would do what exactly Pakistan would have wanted us to do, fomenting more trouble in Kashmir.

Heard about shyama prasad mukherje.

dont act so dumb

There is NO word like separatists as far as Kashmiris are concerned because Kashmir is NOT part of India. Period.

Secondly there is NO question not even a bleak one with regards to any bravery shavery by BJP for if it was then BJP netas should have hoisted the tricolor in an occupied country when they were in power in dehli

So there is no doubt BJP is just trying to cling to straws against Congress.

http://twitpic.com/3pt8vb

3pt8vb.jpg

BJP has done it before, madam ,that too in year 1992 when insurgency was at its peak.

PS:Look , who was at the Lalchowk , Srinagar??

Last edited:
Congress did the right thing, U would Have seen a Bloody Wednesday If You would Have left the Flag to hoist in LalChowk... We are yet not Near or dear to the Separatists to negotiate with them in regard to this, BJP's theory of forcefully Doing it is only a Tactic to break The Diplomatic Hold Congress Has Ben Trying to create On Kashmir....

Do You want the National Flag to Be a part of This Political Mishap??

if you think that congress did the right thing by not allowing flag hoisting than then why all nautanki of hoisting flag in other parts of India.

You bend your back to the kashmir separatists today than you will do it again against north-east rabels.

“Whores don’t live in company of poor men,birds don’t build nests on a tree that doesn’t bear fruits and citizens never support a weak administration .”

The Indian army and your puppet CM and its puppet govt already hoist your flag in the occupied land on republic day so your excuse is lame.

secondly Kashmiris doesnt accept constitution of invaders as theirs.

Some day you'll have something logical to add. Till then I'm just going to ignore you. :coffee:

1. Kashmir is NOT your land thats why you are in mess

We r not in mess you are. (if the definition hasnt changed recently)

2. hoisting Indian flag by stooges is one thing and hoisting of flag by majority Kashmiris according to their own will is another :)))))) occupiers can hoist their flag in an occupied land at Gun point that doesnt make any impact.

Whatever makes u sleep better. Omar is chosen bhy Kashmiris to govern.

3. Thousands of BJP member Indians forgot they are not welcomed to hoist their flag in a foreign land .
No its the provincial govt of Kashmir

Don't be emotional. Indian flag hoisting by Omar was another political stunt, just like the BJP yatra.

What gives the state govt. the right to BAN a political party from entering the state, and then doing the EXACT same thing which that political party was going to do?

Not emotional, just irritated at people trying to paint a political move in nationalistic colour.

State govt has the right to stop any political party from entering the state if they think it'll disrupt communal harmony, like Advani and his some Yatra was denied entry in Bihar.

Also I'm angry at BJP using National Flag for their political gain and making a Yatra out of it.

No govt or No Act is Superior to a Human Life, Congress saved a Few Lives which would Have been at risk today.... A cowardly act thus Becomes when Neither Congress Nor BJP could Have averted the Aftermath....

Its Sometime better to be Wise than Brave,..

No human life is superior to the nation.
and it is shame that congress can't save life of the people who want to hoist their national flag in their own country or punish people who are openly saying 'we'll see who hoist the tricolour'.

I am a Hard Core supporter of BJP. But, still i feel that this whole episode was not at all needed.

BJP should do constructive politics and win Heart of People of Jammu & Kashmir as Mr Atal Bihari Vajpayee initiated during his tenure. I have always seen BJP as a party with a Difference.

We need to put in more efforts in terms of overall development of the State and the people of J&K. So that unemployment is reduced. More we create jobs there, more they will come closer to us.

True.Gospel words....congress can do little more to save thousands of life by setting up kashmir free.Anyway kashmir is not india.GOI is just sacrificing indian blood all for wrong purpose.

Ajtr : You have shy ed away from discussing you nationality. Majority of your posts have been Anti India. Which is fine with me. But your knowledge of Pakistan and its culture (added with the fact that you have rarely criticized Pakistan on this forum) leads me to believe that you are either misleading with your flag or you belong to JK.

Either way, writing on this forums will not take away the plight Pakistan faces today due to the Jihadist it supported in J&K and other part of my country.

if you think that congress did the right thing by not allowing flag hoisting than then why all nautanki of hoisting flag in other parts of India.

You bend your back to the kashmir separatists today than you will do it again against north-east rabels.

“Whores don’t live in company of poor men,birds don’t build nests on a tree that doesn’t bear fruits and citizens never support a weak administration .”

You seemed to be ill-informed. Indian flag was hosted in Lal-Chawk today by State govt of Jammu & Kashmir. And BJP was invited to attend the ceremony but they chose the populist act of swimming past the river and getting arrested.

I'd like to ask a question to all BJP nationalist here, how many of BJP ever died in Kashmir for nationalistic reasons? Do you know how many of National Conference died in Kashmir because of their pro-India stance? What kind of nut-head would do what exactly Pakistan would have wanted us to do, fomenting more trouble in Kashmir.

Heard about shyama prasad mukherje.

dont act so dumb
SP mukherjee was not from bjp.There was no BJP during his time BJP came into being only in 1984.

Not emotional, just irritated at people trying to paint a political move in nationalistic colour.

State govt has the right to stop any political party from entering the state if they think it'll disrupt communal harmony, like Advani and his some Yatra was denied entry in Bihar.

Also I'm angry at BJP using National Flag for their political gain and making a Yatra out of it.

if nationalism can disrupt communal harmony than shame with those community.

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

SP mukherjee was not from bjp.There was no BJP during his time BJP came into being only in 1984.

yeah... yeah.... how about Jan Sangh.

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom