What's new

Why Bangladesh should matter to us

I think Bangladesh and India c0-exist neither obsessed with each other nor ignoring each other. In very informal language hi-halloo buddies who are not so close. If Bangladeshis don't want us that's ok.Just don't be used by Chinese against India. Fair enough.:cheers:

I think Bangladesh and India c0-exist neither obsessed with each other nor ignoring each other. In very informal language hi-halloo buddies who are not so close. If Bangladeshis don't want us that's ok.Just don't be used by Chinese against India. Fair enough.:cheers:

They don't need to.

I definitely support Bangladesh to join china league and form a strong military alliance but only after developing and reducing poverty...... china is going to exist as a super power and we are just beside them.... We will be safe against any aggression...

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

So we will co exist peacefully. No thanks no sorry. No friendship no animosity. Just peaceful business relations. Thats it.

Thats what we all want, but it seems that india wants to control Bangladesh through our latest traitors......

I definitely support Bangladesh to join china league and form a strong military alliance but only after developing and reducing poverty...... china is going to exist as a super power and we are just beside them.... We will be safe against any aggression...

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Thats what we all want, but it seems that india wants to control Bangladesh through our latest traitors......

India don't have any intentions to dominate or capture bangladesh. We just want that Bangladesh should not used by anti india elements. Thats it.

So we will co exist peacefully. No thanks no sorry. No friendship no animosity. Just peaceful business relations. Thats it.

That depends on you since you are much larger.

India don't have any intentions to dominate or capture bangladesh. We just want that Bangladesh should not used by anti india elements. Thats it.

And did so by reckless measures.

:mod: no offensive word please..... its a forum, not your bedroom.

থাবরায়ে ৩২ দাঁত ফালায়ে দিমু, বেয়াদব।

People use it normally so no problem with that. Anyway my Bangla is weak but know useful words for time when required!!! The guy is a moron thinking extra-terrestrial stuffs.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Who are the traitors!!!

Firstly, if Bangladesh stops co-operating india in the fight against the separatists and being the danger zone for them, it won't take much time to have independent and separate NE states. Thus it will reduce our dependency on india since we will not be bordered by them in those parts. Besides, those NE states will be great potential markets for Bangladeshi products.

We already do export various products to NE India. Whatever problems they have in NE India, it is largely their own.

Secondly, the imports from india will be reduced, as a result there will be no commercial deficits with india which will surely enhance the progress of our economy.

Yeah, we do have a big trade imbalance with India.

Thirdly, the supplying of the indian drugs(which dominates the drug smuggling here) will be reduced, accordingly the drug addiction will be reduced.

True. But it is difficult to monitor the Indo-Bang borders on our side. Even if Assam becomes an independent state, it'll still go on.
It is known that there is a huge lack of a national unity in india, they are divided in terms of religions, casts and cultures. So whether Bangladesh helps them or not, it is very much expected that india is gonna be separated, sooner or later. As mentioned by an indian, they are likely to repeat the mistakes of the west Pakistanis since they are of the same genes. So considering this, I think they can say that Bangladesh really don't matter to them!

It's possible since the NE issues aren't fully resolved. Although, sentiment has gone down over the years. As I said before, there are far bigger players behind the finance and organization of ULFA.

Karma can often take a strange turn.

I think tiki got permanently banned, it is of no use replying him

Yes sir, he is no more.

Who are the traitors!!!

Awami League.

That depends on you since you are much larger

Buddy we are not China. Our soldiers had given their blood and sweat to create Bangladesh and to save Bangladeshis from slaughter. We don't have any intention to harm Bangla sovereignty

Buddy we are not China. Our soldiers had given their blood and sweat to create Bangladesh and to save Bangladeshis from slaughter. We don't have any intention to harm Bangla sovereignty

India's only intention was to smash Pakistan into two. Our's was different; and that is to have an independent Bangladesh. It was just that our interests complemented with one another.

India has tried to harm Bangladesh's sovereignty before, it does so today and will do so tomorrow. It intends to use it as a vassal state.

India's only intention was to smash Pakistan into two. Our's was different; and that is to have an independent Bangladesh. It was just that our interests complemented with one another.

India has tried to harm Bangladesh's sovereignty before, it does so today and will do so tomorrow. It intends to use it as a vassal state.

Thank for saying that, i think you guys say same thing to Pakistanis who still think that they treated Bengalis with equality and did no killings in 1971.

How India tried to violate your sovereignty, Bangladeshi do illegal immigration in India and instead blame India in return. And if we shoot people entering illegally in India, there is nothing wrong in it. Anyway, what are doing preparing to sell your country to Chinese to counter India and in the last your case will become like Pakistan where Americans are sitting over their head.

Thank for saying that, i think you guys say same thing to Pakistanis who still think that they treated Bengalis with equality and did no killings in 1971.

How India tried to violate your sovereignty, Bangladeshi do illegal immigration in India and instead blame India in return. And if we shoot people entering illegally in India, there is nothing wrong in it. Anyway, what are doing preparing to sell your country to Chinese to counter India and in the last your case will become like Pakistan where Americans are sitting over their head.

GOD HELP US!!! Again this Illegal immigration?!?!? First get some official data on this issue and then bring up this issue, this has been discussed a billion times already. Also get rid of the illegal drug makers (phensidyle) which smuggle illegal drugs into Bangladesh. And stop kidding yourself by saying BSF only shoots illegal immigrants trying to get inside India becasue every few days BSF kills some farmer who was only cultivating his land around the border.

You bangladeshis never speak applying your mind .why do your poor people come to india crossing border.
You people never answer those question and talk about soveriegnity.
Why u r all there in illegal slums in northeast ,calcutta,mumbai.

GOD HELP US!!! Again this Illegal immigration?!?!? First get some official data on this issue and then bring up this issue, this has been discussed a billion times already. Also get rid of the illegal drug makers (phensidyle) which smuggle illegal drugs into Bangladesh. And stop kidding yourself by saying BSF only shoots illegal immigrants trying to get inside India becasue every few days BSF kills some farmer who was only cultivating his land around the border.

what about the cattles smuggled from india to bangladesh never complained about it.
Bsf shoot and will shoot till u stop crossing

The main point is about individual intentions. And for the sake of the discussion, the Mukti Bahini which you helped train did commit terrorist activities and Bihari and West Pakistani civilians. And those Biharis still live under harsh conditions to this very day.

How India tried to violate your sovereignty, Bangladeshi do illegal immigration in India and instead blame India in return. And if we shoot people entering illegally in India, there is nothing wrong in it.

Since when did I mention about illegal immigration?

Anyway, what are doing preparing to sell your country to Chinese to counter India and in the last your case will become like Pakistan where Americans are sitting over their head.

Be careful what you say around here buddy. Just a warning.

You really do not seem to be well-informed about Bangladeshi affairs. The issue has been discussed here many times.

Well, I don't blame you :)

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

You bangladeshis never speak applying your mind .why do your poor people come to india crossing border.
You people never answer those question and talk about soveriegnity.
Why u r all there in illegal slums in northeast ,calcutta,mumbai.

And you just displayed that :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom