What's new

Why Bangladesh should matter to us

Stay put in your static shell Indians, we are progressing well and we will go above you. Your Times of India just ignored to speak of a war scenerio when BD does not allow transit in time of a war against our benefactor China. Result, a shattered and battered India broken into pieces like a glass jar. Keep on bragging until that time arrives.

I think tiki got permanently banned, it is of no use replying him

As expected, now there gonna be words like "day dreaming" "fantasies" etc. Anyways, try to read newspapers (if you can) to get a better idea.

The key to all of your rivers lies in India. What you expect to do with India we can do the same with your Chittagong hill track, plus remember Bay of Bengal, what we can do to your trading ships. Enough to ruin your economy in fortnight. Anyway you have also some bad relation with Myanmar over Rohingya issues. So, if you really think Bangladesh can go for suicide, then it is free to do suicide.

:rofl:

The key to all of your rivers lies in India. What you expect to do with India we can do the same with your Chittagong hill track, plus remember Bay of Bengal, what we can do to your trading ships. Enough to ruin your economy in fortnight. Anyway you have also some bad relation with Myanmar over Rohingya issues. So, if you really think Bangladesh can go for suicide, then it is free to do suicide.

:rofl:

You've already tried to do that with CHT but those things are resolved now, but are the issues of ULFA, ULFT resolved?? And did I mentioned anything that Bangladesh gonna attack india or something like that?? And do you really think that at this world occupying or attacking any country is that easy?? In the past, there have been cold war between Bangladesh and india, that can repeat no doubt!

You've already tried to do that with CHT but those things are resolved now, but are the issues of ULFA, ULFT resolved?? And did I mentioned anything that Bangladesh gonna attack india or something like that?? And do you really think that at this world occupying or attacking any country is that easy?? In the past, there have been cold war between Bangladesh and india, that can repeat no doubt!

If you annoy us, there are 100 ways to re-annoy you which you can't imagine at this moment. When India flushed out Portuguese out of Goa, even US bid to put economic sanction on India failed because there is always someone who is ready to spoil the bid in UNSC with their Veto. Right now please see what Americans could do against Syria or Iran instead of dreaming.

If you annoy us, there are 100 ways to re-annoy you which you can't imagine at this moment. When India flushed out Portuguese out of Goa, even US bid to put economic sanction on India failed because there is always someone who is ready to spoil the bid in UNSC with their Veto. Right now please see what Americans could do against Syria or Iran instead of dreaming.

Know what the Americans doing, but then india is not a USA. And if you try to proceed towards Bay of Bengal, do yo really think that China will remain silent?? They have severe influence on Myanmar, and also bidding to build a deep sea port in Cox's Bazar, which means much Chinese presence at Bay of Bengal. Besides, you flushed out the portuguese after independence?? We already removed them from Chittagong in 15th century! :rofl:

Seems like author thinks that whole of Indian population livez around bangladesh...

thats the effect that can happen when his country surrounded on all sides by India save for the sea....so they have a feeling that India also has the same effect with respect to Bangladesh........

besides this is a post by all famed MBI munshi......so its basically like wasiting your time if you care to comment

Know what the Americans doing, but then india is not a USA. And if you try to proceed towards Bay of Bengal, do yo really think that China will remain silent?? They have severe influence on Myanmar, and also bidding to build a deep sea port in Cox's Bazar, which means much Chinese presence at Bay of Bengal. Besides, you flushed out the portuguese after independence?? We already removed them from Chittagong in 15th century! :rofl:

I was saying when a superpower America could not do against Syria or Iran what anyone could do against India, simple.

15th Century :girl_wacko: I think you only opened gate to India for British because you had traitor called Mir Jafar.

Let see how Chinese can harm us, they are busy with more headache in South China sea.

Do you really think Chinese will confront with Nuclear Power India for sake of Bangladesh, sounds funny. Anyway do you really think Myanmar will help Bangladesh against India :rofl: I think they will openly join India for Screwing Bangladesh.

If you annoy us, there are 100 ways to re-annoy you which you can't imagine at this moment.

Shanti Bahini ring any bells? It was your old fools who started the whole thing.

When India flushed out Portuguese out of Goa, even US bid to put economic sanction on India failed because there is always someone who is ready to spoil the bid in UNSC with their Veto. Right now please see what Americans could do against Syria or Iran instead of dreaming.

India wiped out the Portuguese in Goa? What does it have to do with the discussion?

I don't think ULFA is fully resolved. And frankly, there are far bigger players behind them.

বোকাচোদা :alcoholic:

:mod: no offensive word please..... its a forum, not your bedroom.

থাবরায়ে ৩২ দাঁত ফালায়ে দিমু, বেয়াদব।

I was saying when a superpower America could not do against Syria or Iran what anyone could do against India, simple.

15th Century :girl_wacko: I think you only opened gate to India for British because you had traitor called Mir Jafar.

Let see how Chinese can harm us, they are busy with more headache in South China sea.

Again, I did't say anything that "Bangladesh gonna attack india" and all, so the example of USA, Syria are simply baseless! :confused:

Yeah, we had some traitors, but if you have read the history well, most of the anti-british movements in the beginning was started from Bengal!

Anyways, gotta go, don't have enough time to waste on a sick discussion! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom