What's new

Why are these westernized turkish dramas and kpop all over Pakistan?

Shazzad123

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
These Turkish dramas are not Muslim and kpop is full of gay men. Even the Prophet warned us of men dressing like women.

Those Korean men look like Korean women with shorter hair

Why are these industries allowed to be played in Pakistan?

Why can't we put more budget into our own entertainment industry and get better looking guys to represent them?

I am guilty as charged and I am not even Pakistani or from Pakistan but I do watch Kdramas not Kpop tho good riddance there is huge difference.. Also I watch Turkish shows the historical once..

I was actully one of the early Kdrama viewers and it was due to Boys over flowers.. Lee Min Ho! Gu Jun-pyo the criminal got me into Kdramas but I honestly don't watch kdrama anymore it just got to repetitive..

He was such an outlandish character that if he was real he would have been jailed but nonetheless interesting and he makes for good TV and his girlfriend is crazy and it was crazy+crazy and it made for good TV..

there is alot of potential in PK..

Last edited:
These Turkish dramas are not Muslim and kpop is full of gay men. Even the Prophet warned us of men dressing like women.

Why can't we put more budget into our own entertainment industry and get better looking guys to represent them?

You talked about British women drooling over Pakistani men and how they get along, while using "terms" from Twitter your dumbass doesn't realize are racist slurs against people of Pakistan.

Now you're talking about being Muslim to the extent that Pakistanis can't watch Turkish or Korean dramas. And even here you couldn't stop yourself from racially profiling looks...

Are you okay?

Last edited:
I am guilty as charged and I am not even Pakistani or from Pakistan but I do watch Kdramas not Kpop tho good riddance there is huge difference.. Also I watch Turkish shows the historical once..

I was actully one of the early Kdrama viewers and it was due to Boys over flowers.. Lee Min Ho! Gu Jun-pyo the criminal got me into Kdramas but I honestly don't watch kdrama anymore it just got to repetitive..

He was such an outlandish character that if he was real he would have been jailed but nonetheless interesting and he makes for good TV and his girlfriend is crazy and it was crazy+crazy and it made for good TV..

there is alot of potential in PK..

I hope youre a female because that is really disturbing

Regardless

What about Pakistans movie and music industry

We should pay attention more to our people's talents and product some soft power influence to the world.

I hope youre a female because that is really disturbing

Regardless

We should pay attention more to our people's talents and product some soft power influence to the world.

I am Not a female for fuk sakes! I watched it back then when it was uncool to watch back in 09' but then again I don't watch Kdramas nowadays but I still remember that one drama... They do make good Kdramas if you are not into Romance they have other genres..

I watch however Chinese Wuxia and Taiwanese movies. I recently watched Taiwanese Gangster movie Gatao: the last stray and Gatao 2.. I recommand both movies and it is filmed and directed great.. I would give 9/10..

Btw I am open minded I watch whatever other cultures do to learn from them... It is part of information gathering

Last edited:
These Turkish dramas are not Muslim and kpop is full of gay men.
All of these dramas are cheap and cringe. My best friend is a Kurd from Turkey and he told me that all of these Turkish dramas are watched by elderly ladies :D.

Even the Prophet warned us of men dressing like women.
True.

Because in Pakistan you only have the power to create Sass-Bahu-dramas and obviously people like that. The other thing is that our "elites" don't want movies/series about Muslim heros.

We don't have a movie industry and our music industry died 1997 with Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan :-(.

You talked about British women drooling over Pakistani men and how they get along, while using "terms" from Twitter your dumbass doesn't realize are racist slurs against people of Pakistan.

Now you're talking about being Muslim to the extent that Pakistanis can't watch Turkish or Korean dramas. And even here you couldn't stop yourself from racially profiling looks...

Are you okay?

This post is murder. :guns::laughcry:

All of these dramas are cheap and cringe. My best friend is a Kurd from Turkey and he told me that all of these Turkish dramas are watched by elderly ladies :D.

True.

Because in Pakistan you only have the power to create Sass-Bahu-dramas and obviously people like that. The other thing is that our "elites" don't want movies/series about Muslim heros.

We don't have a movie industry and our music industry died 1997 with Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan :-(.
Well then use books and novels for inspiration for movies. Even Indians can make blockbuster movies like Ghajini by copying Hollywood momentos

Bollywood uses our faces and singers but the fame and influence goes to them

Koreans make some of the best movies ever.

Well KPOP is trending over Twitter 24/7 and these K-POP stans are mentally handicapped they cannot hear a word against BTS.They worship BTS day and night.

lion of the desert now that is a movie based on true events that is worth producing and watching.

Here is a radical idea: Change the channel to watch only what you like, and let others watch what they like. Who are you to determine what others can or cannot or should or should not be able to watch?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom