What's new

44% of Korean men get eyelid surgery due to Kpop

Shazzad123

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
For any Pakistanis in Pakistan who like Kpop. Here is the back story about the industry. 98% of Korean men in Kpop and Kdrama have been under the knife because white Caucasian features are desired a lot in Korea. You just need to be an American or European expat in Korea and see all the like you're going to get vs any other group who visits Korea.

Most Korean women find caucasian features attractive. This means wide eyes, long noses, high foreheads. These Korean men will spend their life savings to mold their faces to half caucasian looking to please Korean women. If you're a caucasian featured person with colored eyes. Its a plus point in Korea because Koreans are all dark eyed people. If you have different hair colors. Its also a plus point since Korea is homogenous so different hair colored guys are attractive

Also with white guys being more rugged than Korean men. The average Korean woman sees a white guy as masculine

Even the white guys in London who wear Pokemon shirts in the suburbs and would never walk through a black and minority areas would be seen as a hot throb alpha male in Korea because they're taught that white men are masculine and Korean men aren't.

https://www.thecultureist.com/2013/10/10/plastic-surgery-in-south-korea/

For any Pakistanis in Pakistan who like Kpop. Here is the back story about the industry. 98% of Korean men in Kpop and Kdrama have been under the knife because white Caucasian features are desired a lot in Korea. You just need to be an American or European expat in Korea and see all the like you're going to get vs any other group who visits Korea.

NEWSFLASH: Your approval or disapproval is irrelevant in this matter. Let them decide what they want to do with their appearances.

NEWSFLASH: Your approval or disapproval is irrelevant in this matter. Let them decide what they want to do with their appearances.
But he still has a right to express his approval and disapproval. I am pretty sure none of what we say and do here has interfered in Korean men’s right to self mutilation.

Most Korean women find caucasian features attractive. This means wide eyes, long noses, high foreheads. These Korean men will spend their life savings to mold their faces to half caucasian looking to please Korean women. If you're a caucasian featured person with colored eyes. Its a plus point in Korea because Koreans are all dark eyed people. If you have different hair colors. Its also a plus point since Korea is homogenous so different hair colored guys are attractive

Also with white guys being more rugged than Korean men. The average Korean woman sees a white guy as masculine

Even the white guys in London who wear Pokemon shirts in the suburbs and would never walk through a black and minority areas would be seen as a hot throb alpha male in Korea because they're taught that white men are masculine and Korean men aren't.

Bro, stop being a whiny little bitch.

But he still has a right to express his approval and disapproval. I am pretty sure none of what we say and do here has interfered in Korean men’s right to self mutilation.

That right to expression is a two way street i.e one must accept others' right to do so as well.

Races you have racially profiled by looks degradingly:

- Somali
- British Whites
- Korean

When do we get to profile your looks?

Says the guy who is so proud of the fact that a bunch of British girls find Pakistani boys hot. Since your whole personality revolves around getting approval of British chicks let me tell you something, vast majority of British girls will pick these feminine looking Koreans over South Asians. You have a problem with the feminine looks of KPOP boys and yet you whine more than little girls, if you don't like them then just ignore them, no need to whine like a little girl. As far as I am concerned I couldn't care less, world doesn't revolve around looks and I will never force people to like something that I like and dislike something that I don't like.

Says the guy who is so proud of the fact that a bunch of British girls find Pakistani boys hot. Since your whole personality revolves around getting approval of British chicks let me tell you something, vast majority of British girls will pick these feminine looking Koreans over South Asians. You have a problem with the feminine looks of KPOP boys and yet you whine more than little girls, if you don't like them then just ignore them, no need to whine like a little girl. As far as I am concerned I couldn't care less, world doesn't revolve around looks and I will never force people to like something that I like and dislike something that I don't like.
Lol no they won't

In what world do you live in?

I live in the UK and 98% of British girls will pick a Jamaican black guy first and a Pakistani second. From Princess Diana to Tommy Robinsons cousin. As a matter of fact

Here is a dating show in Britain

East Asian guys got the least ratings on it

The Pakistanis were 3rd place

Girls like grime music and big size men here not feminine guys

If you go to every twitter, ask fm, and curious cat thread. You can literally type in Pakishagger and 1000s of British white females admit to being it.

Most British white females like

- tall men

- muscular men

- big penile sizes

- swag

- dress sense

-masculinity

- rap and hip hop music

Most Pakistani guys here are tall, muscular, have big sizes, dress senses, and are in music too and most British girls listen to rap music

Its probably skewed towards Mirpuris here but nevertheless, the average white female will pick a black or Pakistani guy over some soyboy Korean with a 3 inch size any day.

Instead of promoting modern grooming techniques for Pakistani men in Pakistan instead of looking like some poor cavemen. They promote these soyboys from korea who you can start a game to guess what gender they are.

Its true I've been to Pakistan. The men there look like 15 century cavemen who think having a beard is the only requirement to attractiveness. Beards work on guys who can work them properly. A properly trimmed beard is good looking. Add to this with a defined face. Having different eye colors would help too but facial features matter also. Then there has to be a workout culture in Pakistan also for the lower classes of people. A sports culture which promotes sports to get people out of poverty in their own two feet.

These looks are attractive worldwide, meaning you can to south america or turkey or anywhere and people will find you attractive. Nobody likes cavemen in kurtas just as much as nobody likes soyboys either.

If you go to every twitter, ask fm, and curious cat thread. You can literally type in Pakishagger and 1000s of British white females admit to being it.

- tall men

- muscular men

- big penile sizes

- swag

- dress sense

-masculinity

- rap and hip hop music

Most Pakistani guys here are tall, muscular, have big sizes, dress senses, and are in music too and most British girls listen to rap music

Its probably skewed towards Mirpuris here but nevertheless, the average white female will pick a black or Pakistani guy over some soyboy Korean with a 3 inch size any day.

You must be a troll, stop embarrassing yourself

- tall men

- muscular men

- big penile sizes

- swag

- dress sense

-masculinity

- rap and hip hop music

U live in UK and u dont know that the term "p@ki" is racist and used as derogatory??? Or maybe ur too dumb to know.
Since u make threads on looks, would u like to share ur pictures, so members here can show u the mirror.

You need to calm down, there is no Kpop following in Pakistan. We have our own version called “Bacha Bazzi” but that will stay on the edges. I think you are a suppressed homosexual. Nothing wrong with that. Islam is more tolerant to it than other Judeo Christian religions. Go figure it out and stop posting stupid stuff.

Back
Top Bottom