What's new

Why Are South Asians Obsessed with Fair skin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And madhuri dixit........and how are all kapoors with pakistani roots??.......and what is pakistani root?? Pakistanis have indian roots!! Dont be offended,but we were one before 1947.........

Yes some do like Mohajirs, but your comment is inaccurate as always and inaccurate comments are prevalent amongst your countrymen here on the forum...

Now let's begin.

First of all Pakistan is a diverse nation, we have Pathans, Balochis, Kashmiris (Aryans), Kalash, Punjabis and Sindhis...

Neither Pathans, Kashmiris (Aryans), and Kalash are of Indian origin...

A considerable amount of Pakistanis can also trace their roots to the Iranian plateau, which also debunks your claim. Many Punjabi families also lived in the land which is today Pakistan.

The migrations after partition, around 2+ million people moved, keep in mind a lot of the Muslim population did remain in the Western region of Old India...

Well a1,agreed......but parts of pakistan bordering india,have the same roots.......btw,by same roots i meant a earlier united subcontinent,which was also apparently called 'INDIA',then some pathans also fought for freedom,under leaders like,NETAJI......Dont take it on a serious note......OK, YOU ARE FAIR!!! So??? Ahem,about my 'inaccurate' posts,atleast i dont open this types of bogus threads and uplift gradual hatred filled replies..........thnx

Guys, do not need to say more, since certain pakistanies are equating fair skin as superiority. It is a shameless mentallity. The Indians are doing it because they equate it to beauty. And I say why not!!! It shows that Indians are spending disposable income on luxury item of what they perceive themself to be. All power to them.

It fits with the same senario, where Americans are tanning for the perception of beauty, if they can afford to travel to exotic beach or go to tanning salon, that equated to disposal income spent on luxury.

In a way it is showing global influences in India, and what the perception of beauty is to Indians.

Nobody is superior to anyone else on the basis of skin color ,race or the region.

God created us in different nations and tribes that we may come to know each other, not that we should hate or despise each other.

Yes some do like Mohajirs, but your comment is inaccurate as always and inaccurate comments are prevalent amongst your countrymen here on the forum...

Now let's begin.

First of all Pakistan is a diverse nation, we have Pathans, Balochis, Kashmiris (Aryans), Kalash, Punjabis and Sindhis...

Neither Pathans, Kashmiris (Aryans), and Kalash are of Indian origin...

A considerable amount of Pakistanis can also trace their roots to the Iranian plateau, which also debunks your claim. Many Punjabi families also lived in the land which is today Pakistan.

The migrations after partition, around 2+ million people moved, keep in mind a lot of the Muslim population did remain in the Western region of Old India...

The Iranian plateau has very little to do with any of today's Pakistani ethnic groups.

Baloch are not Indian either.

I'd also add that Sindhis and Punjabis have more Indian influence but I wouldn't class them as Indian. Indian in origin? Definitely not. Just more Indian influence.

I was thinking more along the lines -
:smitten:

Good God. Can we stop with the models now?

It would be nice if Indians looked like that, but you don't

Most Bollywood actresses and models don't even have Indian roots.

Why do you (Indians) always do this, in such threads? You can see why you're in this state of mental limbo, of trying to be something you're not.

Why do you (Indians) always do this, in such threads? You can see why you're in this state of mental limbo, of trying to be something you're not

"Why do you (Indians) always do this, in such threads? You can see why you're in this state of mental limbo, of trying to be something you're not"

The word "Obsession" comes to mind...;)

They post pictures of highly glamorized models with fair skin, because the average Indian person just doesn't have fair skin...

Rani without make-up:

Kajol wothout make-p:

1019c1f5e3ff7b25fbe2d56092124663.jpg

They post pictures of highly glamorized models with fair skin, because the average Indian person just doesn't have fair skin...
:azn:

Why do you (Indians) always do this, in such threads? You can see why you're in this state of mental limbo, of trying to be something you're not.

can you elaborate on that?

Rani without make-up:

[They post pictures of highly glamorized models with fair skin, because the average Indian person just doesn't have fair skin...

Hey, hey, no messing around with Rani because my wife looks very close to her (eye and hair color). She will come over and :sniper: you, if you tell her that she looks like an ugly indian without make-up.:D

ok this thread is fast becoming pointless either you start posting more maturely or it will be closed!

Rani without make-up:

Kajol wothout make-p:

1019c1f5e3ff7b25fbe2d56092124663.jpg

yeah ,but we are yet to see a pakistani version of this actresses and their talent..........man i hate to beat my drums,but the bengalis and indian actresses,are praised for their dusky beauty and their acting talent.......we are yet to see a physically superior,and fairer pakistani actress make such a impact in the world stage,with their beauty or acting talent.......

Paritosh,

We Indians don't know our Identity yet. We are still trying to find it even after 4000 years....:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom