What's new

Why are so many women in China rich?

o_Oko le wa na ni ?

i wonder how my female friends would react to your assessment. true lion and hawk nature could just be released.:omghaha::rofl:
i also see a potential M character in you, buddy:agree::smokin:. watch out! or you'll join the married male Shanghainese club someday:):devil:.

LOL !

Nani Kore ?? M - CLUB ??

:o: :eek:

Buddy @Armstrong ! help me !

thats because most women are black widow, they married a rich guy and ciphon all his money and move on lol....

Just kidding.....

It have to do with Chinese cultural of family orientation, basically man in a household are expect to win dough, women are expect to take care of the whole family.

Now with this value imprinted, women are bought up how to take care of family, things, and thus would have a better managerial skill jn general, while men are simple, they dont care much...

Plus Chinese women are much much more aggressive then men...

:smokin:good good study,day day up ×
:smart:school treats girls as boys...Many girls won't think they should be a housewife and they work hard~~
Our school's small exam yesterday :
six girls made up of the TOP 8 in math exam
:cheers:

EX:
:smokin:And I'm the TOP student in this math exam

:smokin:good good study,day day up ×
:smart:school treats girls as boys...Many girls won't think they should be a housewife and they work hard~~
Our school's small exam yesterday :
six girls made up of the TOP 8 in math exam
:cheers:

EX:
:smokin:And I'm the TOP student in this math exam

This should be motivation for the boys to study harder ! ;)

:azn: Many boys have been studying hard,but...:devil:
:laughcry:Before the new year,our final exam will give us result.
a..There is still 11 days left for us to review,no one could know the end result.
:happy: I ought to go back to write my homework...I waste my morning..

This should be motivation for the boys to study harder ! ;)

cant beat them. Most of the 省状元 (top scorers) in the 高考 (university entrance exam) are girls.

even in my field, 40% of the Chinese students are girls, and I'm a materials scientist, not exactly a sexy field like media or finance.

Photo taken on Jan 8, 2014 from Nanjing at a temperature of -2 deg C in the morning around 7-8 am

15010909564609601.jpg

Students were lining up outside of the library of Nanjing University of Finance and Economics for their coming exams!
%BC%AA%CF%E9%B8%B8%D7%D3QQ%B1%ED%C7%E910.gif

Because China is not under religious or caste system like other counties that will not be mentioned. Women and men with talent and skills combined with hard work will most likely succeed.
This is not surprising at all.

Hey any rich women in Pakistan actually m searching for marriage :p

这表存误导,教育质量,观念有待进步
Labor force participation rate, total (% of total population ages 15+) (modeled ILO estimate)

upload_2015-1-19_1-24-19.png

Labor force participation rate, male (% of male population ages 15+) (modeled ILO estimate)

upload_2015-1-19_1-23-12.png

我是说表的年龄 找工还不容易吗 我英语不好 理解错了?

我是说表的年龄 找工还不容易吗 我英语不好 理解错了?
我以为你在说总体就业人口中国就很高。
WB的数据就是只有15岁以上。找工不容易啊,亲。。。在男女平等上我们比印巴好总是没问题的吧?

我以为你在说总体就业人口中国就很高。
WB的数据就是只有15岁以上。找工不容易啊,亲。。。在男女平等上我们比印巴好总是没问题的吧?
呵呵 我看到数据飘得老高了,一看那年龄。。。希望下来点,多上几年学

Salute to all the societies where females have equal status. This is my foremost wish for India... Equal status for all women. My mother taught me that for being successful and happy in life one must respect women. I truly believe that. As much as I want development and economic progress, I want cultural change where we give equal status to women.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom