What's new

Why are so many women in China rich?

Hahahahahahaha

My friend, you should marry for good character. The demands of rich girls will destroy your SOUL.

Chinese girls that I've dates are very family oriented , and very very very needy. They're really different to Japanese girls, but in a good way. They are fierce (like a lion) , loving , caring, very understanding, supportive, yet they will want to know everything you did and do (like a hawk!). :)

And I forgot, they are also very lovely. ;) ;)

Chinese girls that I've dates are very family oriented , and very very very needy. They're really different to Japanese girls, but in a good way. They are fierce (like a lion) , loving , caring, very understanding, supportive, yet they will want to know everything you did and do (like a hawk!). :)
loin and hawk?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's a fact that Chinese women outdo their male counterparts. Just look how many medals women win compared to men in the Olympics.

This is partly due to the one child law. When you only have one child and its female you have to think deeply, are you going to keep her back because she is a girl or let her earn for the family because no other member will be able to care for the family because of one child law.

How well China has managed to equip women to feed their families. But the west will only paint the negatives of China-the lack of free choice. Communist nations also have the ideal of universal education.

Do you know that which of the Worlds two countries have the highest female employees rate in menajerial positions in business World ?

Ever been to massage parlour? Chinese ladies are shrewd madams when it comes to money and organisation :-)

The quality of this thread drops to a new low
0TUL3F-33.gif

Nee gaaaa
o_Oko le wa na ni ?

i wonder how my female friends would react to your assessment. true lion and hawk nature could just be released.:omghaha::rofl:
i also see a potential M character in you, buddy:agree::smokin:. watch out! or you'll join the married male Shanghainese club someday:):devil:.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom