What's new

Why are Pakistanis Allergic to their own "Minorities"?

Nice story by ex-tribune, and now he is official eligible to can go to UK.
haha...... it,s not like that..... not everybody can go to Uk, only those who can afford that.... and uk and other western countries give assylum to ahmadis because of what happens in pakistan with ahmadis.........

I would suggest you do not discuss religion too much here. Sooner or later you will end up getting banned. Just a suggestion brother.
No, actually, normally i don't discuss religion on PDF. but i don't how, today i just got started... but thanks for the suggestion bro...

haha...... it,s not like that..... not everybody can go to Uk, only those who can afford that.... and uk and other western countries give assylum to ahmadis because of what happens in pakistan with ahmadis.........

Not every one in Pakistan is same as the friends of carpanter.
Constitution does not take away any rights from Qadiyanis, they have worship places side by side Muslim worship places and they have there own city, exclusively protected by F-16.
I personally don't care who is who, and worship who, unless he conspire against Pakistan or **** me in wrong way.

Not every one in Pakistan is same as the friends of carpanter.
Constitution does not take away any rights from Qadiyanis, they have worship places side by side Muslim worship places and they have there own city, exclusively protected by F-16.
I personally don't care who is who, and worship who, unless he conspire against Pakistan or **** me in wrong way.
Well bro, i appriciate your thoughts but the thing is like, the is most important thing for a muslim is being muslim, and if you impose a law on a particular group that they cannot call themselves nor even act like muslims, then you are actually giving nothing but snatching everything that they have.... in pakistan if i say asalamo alikum to you, i will be in jail for 3 months , if you go to police....by law i cannot do anything, ANYTHING that can hurt MUSLIMS emotions........ i mean, if you go to police and say i saw this man offering prayers like muslims, i will be in jail....... this is what law says.....anyways, lets end this discussion here, as it is useless.....

Personally, I try to ignore the person's religion -- but it goes both ways.

I will defend a fellow Pakistani if he is attacked for his religion.

At the same time, I have no tolerance for a Pakistani who badmouths Pakistan in front of others, or who gives succor to opponents when they are attacking Pakistan (on the forum). I will take them to task regardless of their religion or other affiliation. I will not go soft on them because of political correctness.

We should discuss our faults, but there needs to be situational awareness also -- especially on an open forum. When outsiders attacks us, we must close ranks.

I wish you had PM'ed this to him

Isn't it the prerogative of Allah(PBUH) to decide and you are doing kufr by deciding if someone is muslim or not?

first of all we do NOT write PBUH for God/Allah as Allah is all mercy for everyone and does not need one.

Secondly Indeed its prerpgative of Allah and its THE ALLAH who has clearly mentioned in Quran that Muhammad (PBUH) is the Last Prophet of Islam and there will be NO prophet after him.

Qadyanis made lies and there is this notion as well ghulam ahmed mirza is said to be incarnation of krishna .

I had a friend in my university, a good one. when i first found out he is an Ahmedi i was shocked for a day or two but everything became normal after that because he never discussed his religious believes with us so we never had any problem hanging out with him.
You are what you are nobody is forcing you to change just don't bring up your *** on religious matters or else nobody will take you seriously except some opportunist.

It is other way round. Ahemdis want us Muslims to negate our own religion and Last Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) to accommodate self-made claims of Ghulam ahmed.

So tell me why should we just appease neo-liberal extremists by negating our main faith and belief and Quran?.

Come on it's not fair.. It Doesn't happen only in Pakistan, It happens in india too... In fact it happens in almost all the countries

Well bro, i appriciate your thoughts but the thing is like, the is most important thing for a muslim is being muslim, and if you impose a law on a particular group that they cannot call themselves nor even act like muslims, then you are actually giving nothing but snatching everything that they have.... in pakistan if i say asalamo alikum to you, i will be in jail for 3 months , if you go to police....by law i cannot do anything, ANYTHING that can hurt MUSLIMS emotions........ i mean, if you go to police and say i saw this man offering prayers like muslims, i will be in jail....... this is what law says.....anyways, lets end this discussion here, as it is useless.....

We have reservations against the law.

As far as saying salam and getting jailed well we have NOT heard any such law. such stupid law if there was any because we dont jail even any Hindu for saying salam

Ahmedis were meant to live in Pakistan peacefully after the creation of Pakistan.

When peace returns everyone will live peacefully , ahmedis are no exception in face of terror attacks on all faith here currently.

When peace returns everyone will live peacefully , ahmedis are no exception in face of terror attacks on all faith here currently.

You are wrong, Ahmedis are indeed an exception in Pakistan.

Just like Muslims in India .

:)

Is this the lame logic you came with. :girl_wacko: Remember the problems to Ahmedis comes from laws framed by Government of Pakistan during Bhutto-Zia era. Even if you get rid of extremism since those laws will exists, Ahmedis won't leave in peace.

Is this the lame logic you came with. :girl_wacko: Remember the problems to Ahmedis comes from laws framed by Government of Pakistan during Bhutto-Zia era. Even if you get rid of extremism since those laws will exists, Ahmedis won't leave in peace.

I am against the laws which curb civil rights of any faith and creed of Pakistanis.

The funniest thing here is that if a single qadyani dies along with 100 Muslims in Pakistan in a suicide blast even then these people start using victim card and Indians like you just jump up and try to blabber .

BTW as far the logic that was simply to remind you that you at your own soil still have to provide secure environment to your own people if NOT Muslims but indeed your own low cast Hindus need same rights which you are advocating for qadyani cult .

The problem in Pakistan is unenducated muftis & molvis who have ZERO knowledge on Islam & teaching of Prophet Mohammed (P.B.U.H) & now this has become a major problem because foreign powers are taking full advantage of it.

Back
Top Bottom