What's new

Why are oceans in Karachi beach so dirty ?

AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Rest of World

himara.jpg

dhermi-beach-albania.jpg

dhermi.jpg

59f18dfec4aaf2fcbdc6a0dfa520c96a.jpg

Meanwhile in KARACHI

16023245.jpg

pakistan77.jpg

Is the water safe for humans ? It looks like Sewage is mixed with sea water

I am just saying :big_boss:

Is this water SAFE? Look at the color looks like its sewage

1337407d1389268006-karachi-sea-view-clifton-early-morning-incident-4-cars-284195_1684071201148_2630711_n.jpg

Last edited:
Blessings of being located on a busy trade route.

too many toxins in the water and sewage water is probably pumped into the sea

I don't care about dirt outside but why Karachi beach water look so dirty? I mean compared to Gwader and both are in same region. Any explanation?

I think in most of the developed countries sewage is not allowed to go directly into Sea , and its extensively cleaned and pollutants extracted out, recycling etc just was wondering how come the situation is so bad quite sad

Gwadar is clean because population (pollution makers) are low in that region and no major river flowing into sea

I don't care about dirt outside but why Karachi beach water look so dirty? I mean compared to Gwader and both are in same region. Any explanation?

Gwadar hinterland circa 50k, Turkish beach like Antalya 50k, ditto Corfu, Greece. Karach hinterland 25,000,000 with almost no attempt at treating waste water of the sewer system .....
The sea is the dump for 25,000,000 people and you get "Pak" beach .....
Then they go swim in it ...
Cool ...

Very sad that we such a beautiful coast line and yet we have not even "DEVELOPED its potential to 5% what it can do ...

Instead as you stated water is dumped directly into sea so much carelessness

Gwadar hinterland circa 50k, Turkish beach like Antalya 50k, ditto Corfu, Greece. Karach hinterland 25,000,000 with almost no attempt at treating waste water of the sewer system .....
The sea is the dump for 25,000,000 people and you get "Pak" beach .....
Then they go swim in it ...
Cool ...

Yuck so this explain it, I though maybe colour was natural and distinct.

Yuck so this explain it, I though maybe colour was natural and distinct.

I have never been to Karachi but I am making some basic assumptions. Karachi and hinterland population over 25 million, almost half of England. All that crap from 25 million in one day would drown you. Now this being Pakistan do you really think they treat the effluent before disgorging into the sea?

I don't think so ....

I have never been to Karachi but I am making some basic assumptions. Karachi and hinterland population over 25 million, almost half of England. All that crap from 25 million in one day would drown you. Now this being Pakistan do you really think they treat the effluent before disgorging into the sea?

I don't think so ....

Pollution explain it, because beach around Gwader look clean and blue.

2040714596_92a51c4bbd_o.jpg

I think the credit must go to PPP and MQM for this as well, they like to become the "Thaykedar" of Karachi, but haven't done an ounce of work which can reflect their love or compassion towards Karachi.

20 years from now we might start seeing 2 headed fish appear in the arabian sea lol

Back
Top Bottom