What's new

Why are Muslim nations behind the West and the Far East?

And that is a problem since a country can't forever rely on natural resources to run its country and will have to diversify. India successfully did it.

I don't think so, you can't measure it as well.

That does seem to explain this.
View attachment 930750

Its what I said AKP must replace Erdo with another AKP leader. Erdo screw Turkey economy after he becomes more authoritarian since 10 years ago

---------------------

USA is also major exporter of gas and oil and can become very sophisticated economy. Having large natural resources is a bless, not cursed, if the country can better manage it

See Indonesia top export, it is already quite diversivied

Indonesia’s Top 10 Exports​

The following export product groups represent the highest dollar value in Indonesian global shipments during 2022. Also shown is the percentage share each export category represents in terms of overall exports from Indonesia.
  1. Mineral fuels including oil: US$71 billion (24.3% of total exports)
  2. Animal/vegetable fats, oils, waxes: $35.2 billion (12.1%)
  3. Iron, steel: $27.8 billion (9.5%)
  4. Electrical machinery, equipment: $14.6 billion (5%)
  5. Vehicles: $11 billion (3.8%)
  6. Ores, slag, ash: $10.3 billion (3.5%)
  7. Other chemical goods: $8.5 billion (2.9%)
  8. Footwear: $7.7 billion (2.7%)
  9. Machinery including computers: $7 billion (2.4%)
  10. Rubber, rubber articles: $6.4 billion (2.2%)
By value, Indonesia’s top 10 exports totaled over two-thirds (68.3%) of Indonesia’s total exports.

Overall, Indonesia generated a US$54.5 billion trade surplus for 2022, expanding 51.9% from $35.9 billion in black ink one year earlier in 2021.

--------------------

More Islamic

Check Jakartan women dress

-----------------------------------

See the 42 kilometer LRT system is built by SOE consortium, including the electronics (PT LEN Industry) and the train (PT INKA)

----------------------------------

You think we are fool and dont diversify our businesses?

This Muslim guy company has the biggest Coal producer in Indonesia, and he understand about diversifying his business

Indonesia's Bakrie Group seeks nickel mine, partners up for $9bln EV project​

-1x-1.jpg

Last edited:
USA is also major exporter of gas and oil and can become very sophisticated economy. Having large natural resources is a bless, not cursed, if the country can better manage it
True, once you get rich you get a lot to spend on Human Development, but you don't see the results in OIC states except Malaysia.

Indonesia’s Top 10 Exports​

The following export product groups represent the highest dollar value in Indonesian global shipments during 2022. Also shown is the percentage share each export category represents in terms of overall exports from Indonesia.
  1. Mineral fuels including oil: US$71 billion (24.3% of total exports)
  2. Animal/vegetable fats, oils, waxes: $35.2 billion (12.1%)
  3. Iron, steel: $27.8 billion (9.5%)
  4. Electrical machinery, equipment: $14.6 billion (5%)
  5. Vehicles: $11 billion (3.8%)
  6. Ores, slag, ash: $10.3 billion (3.5%)
  7. Other chemical goods: $8.5 billion (2.9%)
  8. Footwear: $7.7 billion (2.7%)
  9. Machinery including computers: $7 billion (2.4%)
  10. Rubber, rubber articles: $6.4 billion (2.2%)
By value, Indonesia’s top 10 exports totaled over two-thirds (68.3%) of Indonesia’s total exports.
Thats a good thing, but with all due respect, Indonesia doesn't seem to be a very hardline Islamic country. Its a liberal Islamic democracy as far as I've studied it.
More Islamic
I know but praying 5 times a day is a part of Islamic faith, so its normal.
See the 42 kilometer LRT system is built by SOE consortium, including the electronics (PT LEN Industry) and the train (PT INKA)
And? India has such systems in dozens of cities either operational or under construction on a much bigger scale.
You dont think we are fool and dont diversify our business ?

This Muslim guy company has the biggest Coal producer in Indonesia, and he understand about diversifying his business

Indonesia's Bakrie Group seeks nickel mine, partners up for $9bln EV project​

If you would've been your ECI score would've been higher.

Last edited:
East Asians have like the highest Avg IQ's. We wont ever be able to compete. Guarentee if you remove the Kim family from NK, it will be another SK in a few decades. Where ever the Chinese go, it's developed, i.e. Singapore, Taiwan etc.

And? India has such systems in dozens of cities either operational or under construction on a much bigger scale.

If you would've been your ECI score would've been higher.

Who built India MRT system ? Japanese technology ?

Thats a good thing, but with all due respect, Indonesia doesn't seem to be a very hardline Islamic country. Its a liberal Islamic democracy as far as I've studied it.

You guys always love to show the world that ISIS, Al Qaeda, Taliban is the perfect Islamis system based on Quran huh ?

This is Quran, we should not force people to do this and that, it should comes from the heart

FPP8nWaXwB4qrPE.jpg

Data speaks, in the 20th century, the Islamic world was a complete loser no matter in the field of economy, science and technology, humanities and art...

However, they are winning big in the demographic arena. Changes in the world's population structure have allowed its voice to gradually stand on the world stage.

This book, published in the 1990s, also accurately predicted that the population explosion in North Africa would continue from the last century until 2010, which was the time when the "Arabian Village" came to be. It can be seen that social movements are regular, observable and predictable, and as long as they master accurate methodology, they can guess roughly.

"Clash of Civilizations"

Clash of civilizations, Islam is the winner.png

You guys always love to show the world that ISIS, Al Qaeda, Taliban is the perfect Islamis system based on Quran huh ?
No, but being from India or the subcontinent in general, our view of a highly conservative muslim is someone who sends their kids to Madrassahs not schools, don't indulge in taking debt from banks. Keeping women at home etc.

I don't care for islamic world, that's what Islamists care about so not my business
But if we fix our democracy, bring political and economic policy stability

I do believe in my heart of heart, our people can be well educated in hard sciences and social sciences and the academic disciplines

As our mainstream culture encourages education (although due to economic constraints it's not always possible)

Like this our yearly stem graduates are a measly 157K plus
Need money to fund our programs

That does seem to explain this.

Human development Index led by ERDOGAN

Turkiye
in 2002 : 684 .. ( 86th in the world )
in 2022 : 838 .. ( 48th in the world )

Istanbul
: 867
Southeast Anatolia Region : 762 ( because of PKK terrorism since 1985 )

HDI Index
Turkiye : 838
Russia : 829
Iran : 774
China : 768
Brazil :754
Egypt : 731
Indonesia : 705
India : 633

Human Development Index use GDP PPP per capita

because adjusted for the cost living in each Country.

PPP takes into account the relative cost of living and the inflation rates of the countries, rather than using only exchange rates, which may distort the real differences in income

read and learn about measure of a country's average achievements in dimensions of human development

• a decent standard of living, as measured by GNI per capita in PPP terms in USD ($)

Source

Turkiye's GDP PPP per capita has risen to $41.412 from $9.281 between 2002 and 2023 led by president ERDOGAN

GDP PPP per capita

Turkiye : $41.412
Malaysia : $36.847
Russia : $34.837
China : $23.382
Iran : $19.548
Brazil : $18.686
Egypt : $16.979
Indonesia : $15.855
India : $9.073

India is not muslim country ,, but why is India so backward ?

Last edited:
If you look towards the West like USA, France, UK, Canada, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Italy, Spain,

and when you look at the Far East countries like China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, and Singapore why are we are behind in science and technology?

Canada , New Zealand, Australia , Spain, Taiwan, South Korea, and Singapore ?

Turkiye is muslim country and not behind in technology
even Turkiye is ahead of these countries in many areas of technology.
( for example , military technology - defense industry )

INFRASTRUCTURE

Now Turkiye ranks 9 in the world for quality of infrastructure

Thanks to ERDOGAN for $1 trillion investment for public projects in the last 20 years

Turkiye has modern buildings , airports , hospitals , luxury hotels , schools , palaces of justice , dams , bridges , tunnels , divided roads , high ways , high speed train lines , stadiums and sport centers , airlines , marinas , shipyards , factories , renewable energy , etc

Last edited:
Singapore ?

Turkiye is muslim country and not behind in technology
even Turkiye is ahead of these countries in many areas of technology.
( for example , military technology )

I want to add about my region, data cannot lie

1679234280195-png.921020

India is not muslim country ,, but why is India so backward ?
There are more OIC states below India than above. The GDP per capita of OIC barely is 1.5 times of India despite exporting hundreds of billions of dollars worth natural resources every year.

I want to add about my region, data cannot lie

Military spending ? export-import ?

Turkiye has more military projects than Canada , New Zealand, Australia , Spain, Taiwan, South Korea, Indonesia , Malaysia , Singapore combined

South Korean KF-21 use many foreign technology from AESA Radar to Engine

-- Israel ( ELTA Systems ) gave AESA Radar technology to S.Korea
-- Swedish SAAB provided technical support to develop Multi Function Radar software for AESA radar

-- US aerospace contractor Texstars was selected by KAI to develop canopy and windshield transparencies for KFX

-- Italian LEANARDO helped S.Korea for IRST

--- Head-up display (HUD) by BAE Systems ( The UK )

-- simulation link system by SDT Space and Defense Technologies ( Turkiye )

-- 20 mm M61 VULCAN cannon from USA

--- Air to air Missile from MBDA ( Europe ) , AIM-9x ( USA )

-- Cruise Missile KEPD-350 from Germany-Sweden

and many more

Turkish TF-23 use only foreing Engine ( in critical system ) nothing else
and Turkiye has started developing 35.000 lbs turbofan engine

what a beauty ... USA,China,Russia,Turkiye ,S.Korea ,The UK , France
1684651457885.jpeg

1684651506476.jpeg

and Aselsan TULGAR Helmet ( USA,Israel,Turkiye,The UK )
1684651354167.jpeg

Last edited:
Military spending ? export-import ?

Turkiye has more military projects than Canada , New Zealand, Australia , Spain, Taiwan, South Korea, Indonesia , Malaysia , Singapore combined

South Korean KF-21 use many foreign technology from AESA Radar to Engine

-- Israel ( ELTA Systems ) gave AESA Radar technology to S.Korea
-- Swedish SAAB provided technical support to develop Multi Function Radar software for AESA radar

-- US aerospace contractor Texstars was selected by KAI to develop canopy and windshield transparencies for KFX

-- Italian LEANARDO helped S.Korea for IRST

--- Head-up display (HUD) by BAE Systems ( The UK )

-- simulation link system by SDT Space and Defense Technologies ( Turkiye )

-- 20 mm M61 VULCAN cannon from USA

--- Air to air Missile from MBDA ( Europe ) , AIM-9x ( USA )

-- Cruise Missile KEPD-350 from Germany-Sweden

and many more

Turkish TF-23 use only foreing Engine ( in critical system ) nothing else
and Turkiye has started developing 35.000 lbs turbofan engine

Duh, I only say my region dude, I want to compare Indonesia with the rest of SEA countries in relation to defense industry. Why you are so easily triggered and misunderstood ?

---------------------

About KF21, come on, I have shown many news and facts that KF21 AESA radar is made by Hanwa Korea. Korean can make 60 % of KF21 components, and it is stated by Korean respected media like Yonhap and Indonesian official

By the way, Turkey still needs Indonesian Aerospace contribution on their plane development

1662635177190-png.877135

There are more OIC states below India than above. The GDP per capita of OIC barely is 1.5 times of India despite exporting hundreds of billions of dollars worth natural resources every year.
Average Africa GDP 2022 $2,150
Average India GDP 2022 $2,250 ~ $2,900

Nothing to boast about.

There has been constant exodus of Indians moving overseas since the 19th century. The last time people actually admired India was before the British took control.

Back
Top Bottom