What's new

Why are mosques under attack in Europe? Why do the British fear Muslims?

Did you even read the post to which I was responding too?- How can you make a connection to Protective gear and Hijab- Understand the context and then respond--

Below is why I responded that way- So now lets talk.

So what do Men wear as protective gear?- Can you share them as well please- How ignorant can one get.

its not for the same purpose.... its laughable. so now . and funny... even the Islamophobs are wearing face coverings!!!...lol

even more amazing... now Europe cannot fine the niqaabi because the Niabi just needs to wear a mask now!! ...... thats hilarious!!!...... the irony! lol

its not for the same purpose.... its laughable. so now . and funny... even the Islamophobs are wearing face coverings!!!...lol

even more amazing... now Europe cannot fine the niqaabi because the Niabi just needs to wear a mask now!! ...... thats hilarious!!!...... the irony! lol
Ok- That was funny- Have to give you that- Apologies for my assumption- I see the Pun Intended.

Right....and you taking words of random people from another forum is working great for you? :rolleyes:
Not random but an honest Muslim unlike the taqyia scumbags I know you are embarrassed but the question if your religion is the truth why you are too embarrassed about it:lol:

Not random but an honest Muslim unlike the taqyia scumbags I know you are embarrassed but the question if your religion is the truth why you are too embarrassed about it:lol:

Your assumptions carry no weight. Neither do your opinions.

Guys, try to answer crystal honestly - would you like to see people with different look and different religion coming to your home country in millions and building their temples on your streets? Would you like millions of poor black African Christians flooding your country and building churches everywhere?
Rules are clear, they have to pay taxes that Muslims don't :D

Because you know it’s the truth and you scums want all the world to be Muslim.

Lmao....again with your Fox news rhetoric.

Please go read the Quran and the Sunnah before coming here with your assumptions and opinions. :lol:

Because you know it’s the truth and you scums want all the world to be Muslim.
I hope I can get through to you... eventhough, you have shown inclination to not engage me ... despite throwing vicarious one liners... with thoughts all over the place.
So, lets begin. To become a Muslim, believe it or not, the onus is on YOU! You are the protagonist, hero of your own realm. A Muslim, any Muslim is not under any obligation to convert you, none whatsoever... you hear it... you move on... onus is on you.
Even when one converts, one only proclaims witness in front of another Muslim. That is all! Even then the onus is on you to practice and obey commandments and keep yourself a Muslim and be faithful... because for you to be not a Muslim there's only one person who has to know and that is you!... remember you can fool anyone but not the one who created you... who knows your contemplations, desires, fears or machinations of your heart.
No Muslim is under any mandate! So, I hope this suffices... and if you seek references... it would be my pleasure.

your first indenty should be human being then you can relate to your nationality

I will identify as whatever I want to identify as. I don't see Hindus calling themselves humans. They love to identify themselves as Brahmin or Kshatriya.

Your religion should not come in it as religion is a internal thing.

Really? Then how come Christians have churches, Jews have synagogues and Hindus have temples? Why do other religions all stress a union and bond between believers if its a private indiviual thing?

I even advice this to Hindus, Christens, Sikhs n other...... Don't act like you are smart.

No you don't. You just cry about Muslims identifying as Muslims.

A while ago you were trying to pretend that its only Muslims who've created a separate identity for themselves. Now that I reminded you about Hindu and Dharmic identity in India, you're trying to pretend that you give the same advise to everyone. Stop lying. Also I'm not trying to be smart, I'm just trying to show how stupid you are.

Your radical views are responsible for damaging the whole humanity.

Like?

I will identify as whatever I want to identify as. I don't see Hindus calling themselves humans. They love to identify themselves as Brahmin or Kshatriya.

Really? Then how come Christians have churches, Jews have synagogues and Hindus have temples? Why do other religions all stress a union and bond between believers if its a private indiviual thing?

No you don't. You just cry about Muslims identifying as Muslims.

A while ago you were trying to pretend that its only Muslims who've created a separate identity for themselves. Now that I reminded you about Hindu and Dharmic identity in India, you're trying to pretend that you give the same advise to everyone. Stop lying. Also I'm not trying to be smart, I'm just trying to show how stupid you are.

Like?
I got it now what is your problem. It's waste of time to make one understood who has a UN designated terrorist on the DP.
You need more training to read between the lines.

C20BFAAA-DF8C-4B85-9F67-CF265DC39692.jpeg

Where are you anti Muslim pussyholes now you scummy motherfuckers

hiding in your damp dump slum with your overdate hoarded food so poor people stay hungry and room full of toilet paper pussyholes

carry on hide and battle on your keyboard motherfuckers

hiding pussyholes .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom