What's new

Why are mosques under attack in Europe? Why do the British fear Muslims?

I know you very well you scums don’t say the westerners hate you because of your radicalism and filth but you trying to say the west hate you just because of your religion.
Dani boy watch your language now... and let's start over ... hate? I didn't know you'd start with that ... I really think you can do better... be a better advocate for yourself... here's one way to do it ... bring all your thoughts going in all different directions, together... and bring a more solid and coherent argument. And, let's have a talk... and then we can discuss hate as well... how's that?

Too much Fox news isn't good for the health. :rolleyes:

Lmao....count the contradictions in what you wrote versus what the Quran and the book of hadiths say.

It isn't anyone's fault if you watch provocative YT videos and base that as your understanding of a religion, especially Islam.

You need to do your homework before you come to PDF and cry wolf. :lol:
Again you taqyia liers these are quotes from your Muslim brothers on Arab forums and not from Fox News but I know that you always bring Fox News when you are embarrassed about your religion:lol:

Again you taqyia liers these are quotes from your Muslim brothers on Arab forums and not from Fox News but I know that you always bring Fox News when you are embarrassed about your religion:lol:

Lmao....do you even know what Taqyia is??

And your anecdotal evidence isn't convincing either.

Lmao....do you even know what Taqyia is??

And your anecdotal evidence isn't convincing either.
Yea it means you lying and deceiving with you are weak and minority but when you are strong and majority you going to show the western countries your true colors.

Last edited:
Yea it means you lying and deceiving with you are weak and minority Nimitz when you are strong and majority you going to show the western countries your true colors.

Your sentences make no sense.....but yea, keep on babbling. :enjoy:

Lol you're angry that Muslims have their own identity? How about Hindus? Why don't you stop smearing your foreheads with red dots like the rest of humanity? Why don't you stop doing pooja to monkeys and cows and start worshipping Abrahamic gods like almost half of humanity? Why don't you people stop groping and sexually assaulting women on Holi and have a normal religious festival like Christmas and Eid where gifts and charity is exchanged? I hope Krishna smites you for your hypocrisy and reincarnates you as a Dalit in your next life.
Following your faith is a different thing but making yourself separate from all other human race in the illusion of your supiroity is a different thing.
I'm not Hindu by faith but wheRever Hindus lives they love to coexist with peace with any other community.

Following your faith is a different t

Faith is part of identity, you stupid Hindu. That's why Hindus uphold Sanskrit and revere the dirty Ganga instead of English or the Amazon river. Hindu identity is basically a shared language, culture and geography. I'm surprised they didn't teach you this in your shakha.

illusion of your supiroity is a different thing.

LOL go look up "caste system", "brahmin", and "untouchable" and come back to me and cry about illusion of superiority. Once again, I hope Lord Hanuman punishes you for your hypocrisy and stupidity.

I'm not Hindu by faith but whenever Hindus lives they love to coexist with peace with any other community

Like when they started lynching and murdering innocent people in Delhi not too long ago? Is this the peacefulness you're talking about?

683lpjisdsk41.jpg

Faith is part of identity, you stupid Hindu. That's why Hindus uphold Sanskrit and revere the dirty Ganga instead of English or the Amazon river. Hindu identity is basically a shared language, culture and geography. I'm surprised they didn't teach you this in your shakha.

LOL go look up "caste system", "brahmin", and "untouchable" and come back to me and cry about illusion of superiority. Once again, I hope Lord Hanuman punishes you for your hypocrisy and stupidity.

Like when they started lynching and murdering innocent people in Delhi not too long ago? Is this the peacefulness you're talking about?

683lpjisdsk41.jpg
You jerk, your first indenty should be human being then you can relate to your nationality. Your religion should not come in it as religion is a internal thing. I even advice this to Hindus, Christens, Sikhs n other...... Don't act like you are smart.
Your radical views are responsible for damaging the whole humanity.

Your sentences make no sense.....but yea, keep on babbling. :enjoy:
Yeah because you understand nothing

Dani boy watch your language now... and let's start over ... hate? I didn't know you'd start with that ... I really think you can do better... be a better advocate for yourself... here's one way to do it ... bring all your thoughts going in all different directions, together... and bring a more solid and coherent argument. And, let's have a talk... and then we can discuss hate as well... how's that?
I don’t understand what are you trying to say?!

Most Muslims in the US are professionals such as doctors, engineers, lawyers, etc. And give back everyday to America, yet the public still is not satisfied. We are blamed for useless things like shariah and some wars US picked and lost with Muslims.

It is like with Mexicans working every job Americans don't wish to do, with 10x more efficiency and skill, and still getting flak from Americans.

West is an ungrateful lot basically. Reality is going to hit them hard.

You should know how Russians are treated in the US also, they are on the bottom of the ladder and get blamed from A-Z too.

Russian immigrants are well assimilated into US society

If your definition of co-existing is leaving our religion then, no thanks.
And since when you want our prayers?
Seriously ? :lol:

Brother, what constitutes "leaving our religion" ?? If enforcing mass-prayer in the middle of an aeroplane during a flight is Islam, then it actually is not True Islam. But this is what many modern Muslims are doing presently and this becomes highlighted. I think you will agree.

So what do Men wear as protective gear?- Can you share them as well please- How ignorant can one get.
It isnt apple for apples... if the irony irks you... wear a hood... ha, ha

Not everyone is running around in sun glasses.... but almost everyone's running around with masks... lol

It isnt apple for apples... if the irony irks you... wear a hood... ha, ha

Not everyone is running around in sun glasses.... but almost everyone's running around with masks... lol
Did you even read the post to which I was responding too?- How can you make a connection to Protective gear and Hijab- Understand the context and then respond--

Below is why I responded that way- So now lets talk.

Ironically today all of Europe is Niqabi....

EP25BjQX4AQFO32.jpg

images
So what do Men wear as protective gear?- Can you share them as well please- How ignorant can one get.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom