What's new

Why are mosques under attack in Europe? Why do the British fear Muslims?

Because my country tests 500.000 people every week, thats why we have a higher incidence...
How many tests did Parkistan perform already?

It isn't an European problem.... it's just that many European countries are conducting widespread testings hence the higher number of cases.... How many tests are performed in south Asia for exemple ?

Sadly,with the quality of healthcare system and facilities over there,there's a disaster in the making.

Guys, try to answer crystal honestly - would you like to see people with different look and different religion coming to your home country in millions and building their temples on your streets? Would you like millions of poor black African Christians flooding your country and building churches everywhere?

Guys, try to answer crystal honestly - would you like to see people with different look and different religion coming to your home country in millions and building their temples on your streets? Would you like millions of poor black African Christians flooding your country and building churches everywhere?
They don't like,discriminate and persecute their own native non muslims, let alone welcoming foreigners....

How?.. most Muslim nations have the lowest Coronavirus cases... It's a European and Chinese problem... And soon to be a American problem... Lol

if Moslems can spread terrorism then why not Corona virus too, evil moslems

Aahaa....if non Muslims have always had hate for You,why are you going there and settling in their countries?just stay back in your countries and talk whatever you want...
Your Muslim nations haven't even accepted your fellow Muslims from Syria...it was these European nations that gave the. Shelter.
Your post itself is the answer to why non Muslims hate muslims...you people are thankless...hypocrites...try to insult the very people and culture that you live in (ex France and UK)...You can never be loyal to the country you love in...you can backstab your compatriot for your religion.

So you think Indian Muslims don't love your country they love BD or Pakistan?
as far as Syria and Lybia goes, did we try to liberate them form Evil dictators for spread of democracy, which Muslim country started bombing Lybia, Syria and Iraq??

Because muslins don’t go to assimilate but they want I force their filth on the others than they play the victim and say why they hate us. You are just like the Americans who want to force their ideology and invade countries based on lies than they ask the stupid question why the world hate America.

Most Muslims in the US are professionals such as doctors, engineers, lawyers, etc. And give back everyday to America, yet the public still is not satisfied. We are blamed for useless things like shariah and some wars US picked and lost with Muslims.

It is like with Mexicans working every job Americans don't wish to do, with 10x more efficiency and skill, and still getting flak from Americans.

West is an ungrateful lot basically. Reality is going to hit them hard.

You should know how Russians are treated in the US also, they are on the bottom of the ladder and get blamed from A-Z too.

One of the animals was honest and he said the Muslims have the right to take over the world while the others can’t because Islam is the truth when a Saudi member asked a Palestinian member on other Saudi gave this answer.

muslims don’t consider this earth was created for them and they have the right do to what they want just like the Jews who believe they are god people and other humans are here to serve they are the same scum.

Most Muslims in the US are professionals such as doctors, engineers, lawyers, etc. And give back everyday to America, yet the public still is not satisfied. We are blamed for useless things like shariah and some wars US picked and lost with Muslims.

It is like with Mexicans working every job Americans don't wish to do, with 10x more efficiency and skill, and still getting flak from Americans.

West is an ungrateful lot basically. Reality is going to hit them hard.

You should know how Russians are treated in the US also, they are on the bottom of the ladder and get blamed from A-Z too.
Stop using the taqyia do you believe that America should be a muslin and the entire world should be a muslim or not?!

I know you will not give clear answer unlike ISIS which they are honest without taqyia.

One of the animals was honest and he said the Muslims have the right to take over the world while the others can’t because Islam is the truth when a Saudi member asked a Palestinian member on other Saudi gave this answer.

muslims don’t consider this earth was created for them and they have the right do to what they want just like the Jews who believe they are god people and other humans are here to serve they are the same scum.

Stop using the taqyia do you believe that America should be a muslin and the entire world should be a muslim or not?!

I know you will not give clear answer unlike ISIS which they are honest without taqyia.

Dani boy, why play stupid? Why play taqyia game and exposing your lunacy? But, now I'm curious, who indoctrinated you? How did you end up on this forum? Perhaps looking to corroborate your persuasion? I'd appreciate, if you come clean... I always appreciate coming across your kind.

Dani boy, why play stupid? Why play taqyia game and exposing your lunacy? But, now I'm curious, who indoctrinated you? How did you end up on this forum? Perhaps looking to corroborate your persuasion? I'd appreciate, if you come clean... I always appreciate coming across your kind.
No one is using taqyia except your likes here.

Thing is , we Muslims have been hated and our way of life despised by infidels from day one .
It's futile to try and get non Muslims approval of our religion . Not gonna happen.
So just be proud of your faith, be a practicing Muslim. Be nice to all as Islam teaches us. Their hate against us is their problem not ours.
The problem with Muslims is you can't coexist with any other communities. You are never happy to see flourishing other communities. You are so selfish that you pray only for Muslims. You have made a separate indetity from other humanity.
That's why most of the world hates Muslims.

The problem with Muslims is you can't coexist with any other communities. You are never happy to see flourishing other communities. You are so selfish that you pray only for Muslims. You have made a separate indetity from other humanity.
That's why most of the world hates Muslims.
If your definition of co-existing is leaving our religion then, no thanks.
And since when you want our prayers?
Seriously ? :lol:

You have made a separate indetity from other humanity.

Lol you're angry that Muslims have their own identity? How about Hindus? Why don't you stop smearing your foreheads with red dots like the rest of humanity? Why don't you stop doing pooja to monkeys and cows and start worshipping Abrahamic gods like almost half of humanity? Why don't you people stop groping and sexually assaulting women on Holi and have a normal religious festival like Christmas and Eid where gifts and charity is exchanged? I hope Krishna smites you for your hypocrisy and reincarnates you as a Dalit in your next life.

Because muslins don’t go to assimilate but they want I force their filth on the others than they play the victim and say why they hate us. You are just like the Americans who want to force their ideology and invade countries based on lies than they ask the stupid question why the world hate America.

Too much Fox news isn't good for the health. :rolleyes:

Lmao....count the contradictions in what you wrote versus what the Quran and the book of hadiths say.

It isn't anyone's fault if you watch provocative YT videos and base that as your understanding of a religion, especially Islam.

You need to do your homework before you come to PDF and cry wolf. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom