What's new

Why are Indians supporting Israel, on Palestine VS Israel War?

Why Indian Hindus Supporting Israel?

• Because Israel is new father of India

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Israel now started loving Gao Mutar

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Israel now started loving Idol Worshiping

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same reason why Indians support Russia, Taiwan, Afghanistan, Armenia etc.

Past support and enemy's enemy being friends.
Indian Hindus are supporting Israel because they know that Indian Muslims will support Palestine because they know Indian Hindus will support Israel and so on. We never like to be on the same page as a policy. Whenever something controversial happens, each side evaluates and conjectures what the stand of the opposite side will be, and then takes an opposite stand.
This analysis doesn't explain why Hindus are celebrating the death of children. Are Muslim babies their enemy?

1696912932337.png

1696913008925.png

1696913018594.png

Again i am asking you, where is your moral compass when you are identifying and killing Bengali Hindus in 1970's? Did you ( It is meant for Pakistanis only) ever consider Hindus are human too?

you are a typical indian... when asked a question start discussing some thing else....lol

This topic is about Israel ? or Bengali babus ?

Stupid indians are just trying to get israeli women, knowing the men are going to war…..they think they have a chance? Lol

Idol worshippers are not welcome into jewish religion…lolz…..keep trying to embarrass yourselfs silly hindutva indians….no jewish cangina for u lol

they are a sick people...

no shit.
Don't call them people - they lost the right to that designation the day they decided gau was their mata and bandar was their pita.

you are a typical indian... when asked a question start discussing some thing else....lol

This topic is about Israel ? or Bengali babus ?

Nope, I have given the exact answer for the reason Indians support Israel even if many understand and are aware of Israeli treatment of Palestine people in the last 50 years. It is up to you to interpret and understand it.

Nope, I have given the exact answer for the reason Indians support Israel even if many understand and are aware of Israeli treatment of Palestine people in the last 50 years. It is up to you to interpret and understand it.

like I said you have morals of a pig... thanks for the confirmation

This analysis doesn't explain why Hindus are celebrating the death of children. Are Muslim babies their enemy?

View attachment 960007

View attachment 960008
View attachment 960009

Please do not show these pictures....It will numb our hearts and mind....

like I said you have morals of a pig... thanks for the confirmation

Do you think, I expect any certificate of my morality from a group of Army-loving people who identify and kill Hindus for political gain???

For us at least we give at least they have an option to pay jizya and live in peace.
For Jews they consider every second of an idol worshippers life as angering god and they believe the best deed is to kill idol worshippers. Religious Jews wouldn’t even sit in the same room with a Hindu.

Why would a Hindoo support anyone from a genocidal cult?

The guy is famous

Indian Hindus are supporting Israel because they know that Indian Muslims will support Palestine because they know Indian Hindus will support Israel and so on. We never like to be on the same page as a policy. Whenever something controversial happens, each side evaluates and conjectures what the stand of the opposite side will be, and then takes an opposite stand.

Its Jewish VS Muslims war.

Hindus are not party here.
Even India is not party here.

Its not better they stay away from supporting any party?

Its not new, Jews, Muslims and Christians are fighting from centries every where.
They all belong to Abrahamic Religions. But still fighting. They hate each others.

All Abrahamic Religions Judaism, Christianity and Islam hate Idol Worshippers. It does not matter what is religion of Idol Worshippers. In all Abrahamic Religions, it is taught to children to hate Idol Worshipping. Its harsh reality. If Indian Hindus think if they will show support for Israel. Jews will start loving Indian Hindus in return. Then they are at big mistake.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/vaMWogdX4Kc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNqozQ8uaV8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom