What's new

Why are indians so corrupt?

It maybe cuz the Hindus and Indians being enslaved for 1000 of years first by Muslims and then by Brits, its a slavish mindset and now the absolute power Hindus got in India recently, looking at BJP / Modi, has made them go bonkers.

Absolute power corrupts....and hence Indians are so greedy and corrupt..and secondly, Indians need social and cultural uplifting which is severely lacking...the capatalist India is a driver factor to corruption as we all.

After my interactions with indians outside and even inside Pakistan (those were indian students visiting Pakistan), ive found them to be good wholesome people. Pakistanis on the other hand are usually corrupt and vile and they dont even realize this fact about themselves.

CPI2014-map-and-country-results.jpg

India ranks-85
China-100,pakistan-126,Bangladesh-145 in world corruption perception index.we all are corrupt.

Please do not generalise. If you say indians or all indians....I have a problem with that but if you say many indians then it is true but same holds true for almost all nations. Baniyas and bankers are, however, exceptions since they are totally and fully corrupt and they just want to earn money through interest and enslaving other people. Perhaps that makes most indians act like as you mentioned. They are worst humans and cause suffering in this world. If they are removed, there would be much more prosperity, happiness and peace in this world.

Please do not generalise. If you say indians or all indians....I have a problem with that but if you say many indians then it is true but same holds true for almost all nations. Baniyas and bankers are, however, exceptions since they are totally and fully corrupt and they just want to earn money through interest and enslaving other people. Perhaps that makes most indians act like as you mentioned. They are worst humans and cause suffering in this world. If they are removed, there would be much more prosperity, happiness and peace in this world.
then by your logic since "interest/sood" is haram in Islam there should be no corruption in any Muslim nation..tell me is there no corruption in muslim majority states specially Pakistan :azn:

Last edited:
It maybe cuz the Hindus and Indians being enslaved for 1000 of years first by Muslims and then by Brits, its a slavish mindset and now the absolute power Hindus got in India recently, looking at BJP / Modi, has made them go bonkers.

Absolute power corrupts....and hence Indians are so greedy and corrupt..and secondly, Indians need social and cultural uplifting which is severely lacking...the capatalist India is a driver factor to corruption as we all.

Why do you think only Hindus are corrupt :) Every one around me is corrupt and its a very big Question why we are corrupt ! We were not this much corrupt 20 or 30 years back! Right now in India , once you go out there is 100% chances that you will be cheated! Education, Healthcare, Retail and every possible thing I know.

Now STFU troll

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom