What's new

Why Arabs Lose Wars

I'm speaking of Arab nations war experience against conventional army's in the past several decades. All I could think of is Iraq.

There hasn't been much after the Arab Israeli wars, a few skirmishes between neighbors and quelling insurgencies is what the Arab world got up to after 1973. You could count the US strike of Libya in 1986 as a conventional war, the same with Egyptian-Libyan border conflict, however the Libyan didn't learn their lessons both times which eventually lead to the 2011 clusterfrick, Gaddafi kept his military weak on purpose to prevent coups.

There is a man above Jabari, I'm not sure how to explain this. EQB is designed so if there isn't even a command the ordinary military members can take the lead, they're trained for such scenarios.

The same is true of any military, as long as their is some sort of chain, even if all that is left is lieutenants or NCOs.

Great points, I don't completely trust the West if a war scenario broke out.

The view that a nation stopping the supply of spare parts during a war and an army being unable to use the equipment supplied by said army is unrealistic, spare parts are not provided on a day to day basis, spare parts are bought in bulk with every deal and at the least can last several years or throughout wars. The US will probably stop supplies to Egypt, however, it wouldn't effect us that much in the short term, they will however continue supplying Israel and providing intelligence to them as they did, Israel would also try to involve the US in the war, which is why you have to be incredibly careful picking a fight with them, it could mean the end of your nation as a whole if the US gets involved.

agree with you here, could you list some aspects of their military sufficiency? I know they produce rifles, tanks, I don't know other than that. Lots of the Kalashnikov rifles in Gaza are Egyptian actually.

We produce everything from 9mm ammunition to MBT's and trainer jet aircraft, we will also produce navy corvettes by 2016. There is a growing want to produce weapons systems under licence.

This was a good interview in 2012 with former military industry minister gen/Ridah Hafez may he rest in peace, it's quite brief and more has been revealed since:

Something is weird with the notifications,sometimes I don't get any even if I have been quoted or mentioned...

@Frogman

Same here, I tagged you in another thread, I agree with your posts as well. Check the PRF thread of mine.

Nope, it's because we lack spirit like we had in the old days. Our military's don't follow Islam guidelines anymore, this is why our only success comes from military organizations which are more disciplined than our armies.

Israel's military also don't follow islam guidelines at all then why do they always win against Islamic Arabs?

I guess Allah love Jews more than Palestinian and Arabs, love Americans more than Iraqi and afghani.

Love isn't about this life, you're actually absolutely wrong. Allah(SWT) challenges those he loves the most. Nevertheless, enjoy your ban.

Love isn't about this life, you're actually absolutely wrong. Allah(SWT) challenges those he loves the most. Nevertheless, enjoy your ban.
You have just answered Kesang's question..If Arabs love life {on this earth}, they will be better fighters..unstead they spend more of their time imploring God for help...without meeting the almighty half way..

Everybody talks about himself, Palestine lost wars and was occupied. Your country, your loss.

Jordan was the reason us Arabs were attacked by Israel in 67, you have no shame you Jordanians are not part of us Arabs.

@Syrian Lion , the collaborator is acting up again, I'm really reconsidering whether I should support the Syrian president Assad as of lately....these guys are collaborator garbage....

They lose wars because they have gone soft because of the oil and stuff, they think that all that kit they have is going to guarantee a victory but its not, they have no practical experience of war for a while and have had no major victory for over half a century, they are lazy *****.....

Arab people doesn't understand Technology concepts, they don't know the meanings on each tech specifications.

Before Islam, Arab communities were the most dumb filthy people and after Islam entered the world, Arabs communities are still acting the same today fighting over brothers and sisters permanently. Their concept is nothing but worst humanity.

Jordan was the reason us Arabs were attacked by Israel in 67, you have no shame you Jordanians are not part of us Arabs.

who the **** wants to be part of Arabs the bedouins or the old ideology of pan Arabism where half of the countries stabbed you in the back for US support ( khaleejis + Jordan ).

The new generation of Egyptians, Lebanese, Iraqis most of them reject Arab identity, most of them prefer their own national identity.

Back
Top Bottom