What's new

Why Arabs hate migrants from Bangladesh, India & Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
India isn't our arch rival anymore. It's the Taliban and the system of governance that we have allowed to establish.

Think what you like, I've met some "Pakistanis" like you who are brainwashed by bollywood and aman ki asha crap.

Indians are the ones funding TTP through their consulates in Afghanistan. Where was the Taliban problem before 2002?

We Pakistanis dont have a problem with any race, ethnicity, or country except india.

Arabs are not our enemies. Some of them are very nice to Pakistanis. Dont cry racism like indians were doing against Australia. Look at Australians now they are so annoyed from indian propaganda against Australia we dont want to do the same with Arab countries.

You are forgetting that it was an Arab Muhammad Bin Qasim who introduced Islam to the region of Pakistan if it wasn't for him we would probably be worshipping hindu or buddhist statues right now.

Well in my opinion, Lack of education and excess of money can bring arrogance as well as racism in any nation of the world. But now Arab getting education through institutions and travelling, absorb very good qualities and trust me if they see that a person wants to cross a road, they will stop their car and will let u go first. These things are not existing in our countries.
First time in my life i joined with them in night parties, wow , gals and other stuff.... i did not feel that i m not at their par, and repeatedly offer and push me for dancing with them.
There are some faults lying on our parts too when we do some weird things which no body would like in their countries to happen.

In my view Local Arabs of UAE are very polite and respect all Pakistani, Indians and Bengalis, if they are of worth so on individual basis.:P

Last edited:
Think what you like, I've met some "Pakistanis" like you who are brainwashed by bollywood and aman ki asha crap.

Indians are the ones funding TTP through their consulates in Afghanistan. Where was the Taliban problem before 2002?

We Pakistanis dont have a problem with any race, ethnicity, or country except india.

Arabs are not our enemies. Some of them are very nice to Pakistanis. Dont cry racism like indians were doing against Australia. Look at Australians now they are so annoyed from indian propaganda against Australia we dont want to do the same with Arab countries.

I remember our local doctor in Pakistan went to perform Umrah and came in UK in the same journey. He told me when he reached Makkah/Madina one arab came to him and asked him if he is Pakistani? and he replied saying yes he is

And then the Arab holded his hand and kissed on his hand saying You are probably the only nation left in the world where we can find the glimpse of Islam :angel: and i respect you dearly and tell me if i could do anything for you :rofl::rofl::rofl: (something like that)

I don't think its Pakistani neither an arab :no:

You are not as smart as you think.

Listen closely; the guy giving the beating is named Waheed.

In the video you will hear someone saying Waheed stop.

Have a good day.

:wave:

The intellectual says that the Arabs invented the zero. No they didn't!

It was the ancient Indians (the ancestors of South Asians) who invented zero. The Arabs also told the entire world that they invented the numeral system but fact remains that the Hindu numeral system was also invented by South Asians.

0 (number) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hindu?Arabic numeral system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These Arabs are not only dumb, but they are liars and cheaters too!

The intellectual says that the Arabs invented the zero. No they didn't!

It was the ancient Indians (the ancestors of South Asians) who invented zero. The Arabs also told the entire world that they invented the numeral system but fact remains that the Hindu numeral system was also invented by South Asians.

0 (number) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hindu?Arabic numeral system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These Arabs are not only dumb, but they are liars and cheaters too!

dude don't even get me started on that **** cuz it gets my blood boiling
The arabs HAD NOTHING WHEN ISLAM CAME
They RAIDED OTHER CULTURES and 100 PERCENT OF THE SO CALLED ISLAMIC INVENTIONS (how can an invention have a religion I have no idea) WERE ACTUALLY BY PERSIANS, INDIANS AND OTHERS IN ASIA MINOR!!!
They say we invented algebra! But Indians and Persians did
They say we invented chess, but it was the Indians and so on
bunch of good for nothing losers. The only thing they ever did was making Islam (although I'm not muslim, I'm just saying that in terms of actually doing smtg, w/ever it is), other than that absolutely nothing over THOUSANDS OF YEARS

dude don't even get me started on that **** cuz it gets my blood boiling
The arabs HAD NOTHING WHEN ISLAM CAME
They RAIDED OTHER CULTURES and 100 PERCENT OF THE SO CALLED ISLAMIC INVENTIONS (how can an invention have a religion I have no idea) WERE ACTUALLY BY PERSIANS, INDIANS AND OTHERS IN ASIA MINOR!!!
They say we invented algebra! But Indians and Persians did
They say we invented chess, but it was the Indians and so on
bunch of good for nothing losers. The only thing they ever did was making Islam (although I'm not muslim, I'm just saying that in terms of actually doing smtg, w/ever it is), other than that absolutely nothing over THOUSANDS OF YEARS

Now Indians and Persians, please don't get carried away.. This thread was about Arab racism.. not about their contributions..

Arabs in ancient times were called Semites.. and they have contributed alot!! For example.. Sumerians!!

Sumer was a civilization and historical region in southern Mesopotamia, modern Iraq. It is the earliest known civilization in the world and is known as the Cradle of Civilization.

Hanging Gardens of Babylon were built by Chaldean King! (one of the seven ancient wonder of the world)

The development of writing led the Sumerians to compose on of the oldest known literary works, The Epic of Gilgamesh. This collection of stories about a Sumerian hero laid the groundwork for the early epic poems such as the Iliad, the Odyssey, and the Aeneid, and led to the development to poetry and prose writing.

The Sumerians also developed a system of numbers. This system, based on a unit of 60, is still used today to some extent. They divided an hour into 60 minutes, and the circle 360 degrees, forming the basis for modern timekeeping and geometry.

Though the Sumerians cannot claim the invention of the wheel, they were responsible for revolutionizing transportation, with the first wheeled vehicles. This ability to make vehicles to which wagons could be attached streamlined trade and commerce, allowing traders and merchants to transport larger quantities of goods back and forth.

Reactions: jin
You are not as smart as you think.

Listen closely; the guy giving the beating is named Waheed.

In the video you will hear someone saying Waheed stop.

Have a good day.

:wave:

First of all i did not listen what they are talking (i think i wasn't even using my headphones when i was watching that video) secondly i did not know Waheed can only be a Pakistani.

Meet Mr Waheed from Maldives

DrWaheed.com - Maldives Vice President Dr. Mohammed Waheed Hassan

meet Mr Waheed from UK

Waheed Alli, Baron Alli - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

or meet Mr Waheed from Egypt

waheed elqalatawy (waheed) on Twitter

Reactions: jin
Sumerians, Chaldeans, Assyrians, ancient Egyptians were all semitic people and are the ancestors of many modern day Arabs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom