What's new

Why APPLE products are made in China but not in USA

Apple runs on a tight schedule,usually only weeks between announcing a product and having it available at every Apple store around the globe,only China can make something like that happen,switch production to any other country it would be a disaster guaranteed...

don't really care if they stay or go back to america/mexico.. Apple sucks anyway :P

Last edited:
So these so called "lack of skills" :pleasantry:Engineers later became
1)Google CEO
2)Co-founder of Pictra Inc
3)Microsoft CEO
4)Adobe Systems President and CEO
5)President and chief executive officer of MasterCard

And many more ........List goes on and on.....
Stupid Indian compared born in America Indian and study in America with success to an idiot billion of Indian from India lol. But I see soon all these CEO will go down the trash pretty soon. No one would want to use their products, Apple iSo basically more safety then Microsoft. Next we will have Linux OS more secure then Microsoft. We have Yahoo search more better then google search. Soon all these you listed will go thrash. By the way Coca Cola taste better then Pepsi Co.

I doubt US has shortage of raw materials, which is traded internationally. But I agree, labour cost is only a part of overall cost, chinese build infrastructure and invited foreign companies to set shop.
I was questioning apple ceo's assertion about skills, it can be developed anywhere. Yes they pay market rate in china.
Apple basically trying to hide the fact that they dont pay enough tax in US, and are not doing enough for their chinese workers(they can easily influence foxconn to give better wage/benefit)

Raw materials that are used in electronics industry (plastics, metals etc etc) are cheaper in China and cheaper to work with and they've been doing it competitively for a long time. So that's the raw materials part.

Why bother developing skills else where when China already has that at highly competitive prices...

Apple is a business. Keeping costs low is a CORE part of any business. Name one business that wants to increase wages lol.

Every business wants to minimize tax liability, there is nothing wrong or illegal about it.

Also, Foxconn is merely a contractor, nothing more. Apple have a contract with Foxconn to supply their product. Foxconn decides wages etc. So why should Apple be blamed for NOT doing charity ? Apple is not a charity organization. It's a business.

Stupid Indian compared born in America Indian and study in America with success to an idiot billion of Indian from India lol. But I see soon all these CEO will go down the trash pretty soon. No one would want to use their products, Apple iSo basically more safety then Microsoft. Next we will have Linux OS more secure then Microsoft. We have Yahoo search more better then google search. Soon all these you listed will go thrash. By the way Coca Cola taste better then Pepsi Co.

Yes true. they like to cherry pick but I look at things at a macro level

Bu**hurt, Satya nadella(CEO of Microsoft) was born and bought up in India he did his degree in Manipal institute of technology, Sundar pichai(CEO of Google) was also born and bought up in India he did his degree in IIT kharagpur, Ajay banga(president and chief executive officer of MasterCard) was born and bought up in India he did his degree in IIM ahmedabad, Before you reply make sure you have your facts right "Idiot"

Bu**hurt, Satya nadella(CEO of Microsoft) was born and bought up in India he did his degree in Manipal institute of technology, Sundar pichai(CEO of Google) was also born and bought up in India he did his degree in IIT kharagpur, Ajay banga(president and chief executive officer of MasterCard) was born and bought up in India he did his degree in IIM ahmedabad, Before you reply make sure you have your facts right "Idiot"
Ok this is why you got banned, because I see you so dumb and you are the most idiot in the world. Why is he choose to work in America, lol why he don't do the cow slaughter in India? Lol think before you post, idiot. Hey you should rename to IdiotHunter not bounty hunter. Read my post careful first and then replied right next time.
Stupid Indian compared born in America Indian and study in America with success

Last edited:
Ok this is why you got banned, because I see you so dumb and you are the most idiot in the world. Why is he choose to work in America, lol why he don't do the cow slaughter in India? Lol think before you post, idiot. Hey you should rename to IdiotHunter not bounty hunter. Read my post careful first and then replied right next time.
Banned ? You want me to rename myself to IdiotHunter ? So by your logic i would be hunting "Idiot's" like you :omghaha:

Last edited:
What a lie. Iphone applications are being developed in India and Pakistan as well. So in essence Pakistani and Indian software engineers are more skilled than US engineers? What nonsense !
The reason is simple, a software engineer in Pakistan at start earns $400/month while for the same job you have to pay $2500-3000 to an American Software engineer.
Its not a hidden secret, its common sense.

its simple,
Cheap labour without fear of any unions. In India, if any labour dies during work, they will literally bring down entire industry.

how much is the daily wage for your Indian common worker and common engineer?Just give me an average number.
Cause daily labour wages are high in India compared to China.

What a lie. Iphone applications are being developed in India and Pakistan as well. So in essence Pakistani and Indian software engineers are more skilled than US engineers? What nonsense !
The reason is simple, a software engineer in Pakistan at start earns $400/month while for the same job you have to pay $2500-3000 to an American Software engineer.
Its not a hidden secret, its common sense.

The ariticle means how many persons like you describe you could find?

There are three main reasons that make China more cost-effective than any other country:
1. No labor unions with easily replaceable labor force
2. Better mass productions capabilities than anyone else
3. Raw materials/scrap metal availability

Back
Top Bottom