What's new

Why Americans Hate Muslims

now ur dumb, didnt i say " plz dont troll"

and we paid the price for that aid, we got 32 billion, and lost 68 billion on WoT

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

stop trolling man

Brother leave him he is bharti they only knows how to derail threads. and best trollers........

If everyone is pointing towards you , maybe there might be a need for introspection, May be its time to clear misunderstandings surrounding your religion.

putr every one may not be right all the rime.... its media age and what media tells to common public they belive it.
911 you see. its inside job even there people are saying but when media crerat hyp all the community belive it. WMD in Iraq did they found it . . . it was in media all around the world were they right....??? nah t.... they are layers..
american theory k "" jhot itna bolo k sab sach samajhney lagein.......

This is what I call a real example of being dumb! A village idiot.

Or the fact that after a decade, you are still debating if this is your war or Amrika's while thousands are losing their lives.

Don't worry whether I have been to those countries or not, that doesn't matter here. What matters is your superior air that is so shallow and so superficial when we can all see the reality.

first u start trolling and then talk crap, whats wrong with living in villages, not everyone is lucky enough to get good education, yea like in india ppl dont live in villages, go screw urself mr.educated.

putr every one may not be right all the rime.... its media age and what media tells to common public they belive it.
911 you see. its inside job even there people are saying but when media crerat hyp all the community belive it. WMD in Iraq did they found it . . . it was in media all around the world were they right....??? nah t.... they are layers..
american theory k "" jhot itna bolo k sab sach samajhney lagein.......

exactly, these american lovers don't believe anybody else

OH pul-eeeeseeeeeeeee you ignorant bharti . . Who is even talking to you? Do you REALLY believe that people call Americans as "dumb" in general sense? Common now...

People in North America have very,very little knowledge about outside world,other civilizations etc etc ...General public doesn't even care about politics and all other BS..So ONLY in that aspect they are kinda dumb..I remember once a girl asked me "So how do people study in Pakistan? Do you guys have schools just like us" :) . . . . I am not saying that she was dumb but she asked a dumb question because of her lack of knowledge of outside world . . . If you understand what I mean . .

Ever been to Amrika or Canaiadaa?

Oh by the way,please don't troll....Your bharti blood compel you to put your nose in every thing? Even if you're not wanted there...am I right?
That always crack me up. American businessmen and military personnel are all over the world. Same for organizations like the Peace Corps. Religious duties like the Mormon missionaries would send ordinary Americans overseas for two years before the person can return. And we are stupid...

I hate Americans because they dont wear trousers.

You give these UKians some warm weather, you will see them without trousers also.....

and also What about the bad teeth's these UK nationals have!!!! I hate that also!!!!

That always crack me up. American businessmen and military personnel are all over the world. Same for organizations like the Peace Corps. Religious duties like the Mormon missionaries would send ordinary Americans overseas for two years before the person can return. And we are stupid...

He is speaking of ordinary Americans generally tourists, couples, honeymoons. NOT Americans businessnmen, president, military taking over the world,organizations, mormon hilarious, bombing others...

Still you are the best! :rolleyes:

He is speaking of ordinary Americans generally tourists, couples, honeymoons. NOT Americans businessnmen, president, military taking over the world, organizations, mormon hilarious...
Why not? What make these Americans 'not ordinary'? Or are you saying these people are extraordinary? In that case, the US is truly blessed because we have so many extraordinary people...:lol:

Why not? What make these Americans 'not ordinary'? Or are you saying these people are extraordinary? In that case, the US is truly blessed because we have so many extraordinary people...:lol:

Lol, I agree so many extraordinary people for business reasons, I admire hard working Americans. Please ask your sons or daughters what they think of Muslims and what they understand from major medias, let me know !

:enjoy:

Lol, I agree so many extraordinary people for business reasons, I admire hard working Americans. Please ask your sons or daughters what they think of Muslims and what they understand from major medias, let me know !

:enjoy:
You are talking as if no one else has a 'major media' in his country. Absurd. Every country has a dominant media outlet. Some are government controlled. Some are not. But CNN is not a 'major media' for China. And MSNBC is not a 'major media' for South Africa. And so on...So spare me the stale old argument involving 'major medias'. Your 'major media' is free to educate your people about the US and Americans anyway it want and often we are 'warmonger', 'crusaders', 'infidels', the 'Great Satan', etc...etc...Do I need to go on?

You give these UKians some warm weather, you will see them without trousers also.....

and also What about the bad teeth's these UK nationals have!!!! I hate that also!!!!

you didnt get the pun.

Americans wear pants not trousers ;)

Back
Top Bottom