What's new

Why America rejected India offer to get F-35 Fighter aircraft program

Patriot786b2

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
To Site Administration :
I would appreciate if you could please allow the post of F-35 fighter aircraft as it's crucial for informative content with the Indian Air force, thank you.

Last edited:
I guess you haven’t heard what our Air Chief Marshall RKS Bhadauria sir said...
”we will not import any 5th generation fighter aircraft and we will fully focus on our indigenous AMCA”.

We don’t need F-35.
But the issue is India gave a legitimate offer and Lockheed Martin clearly rejected the proposal at the end of the day.

”we will not import any 5th generation fighter aircraft and we will fully focus on our indigenous AMCA”.

We don’t need F-35.
if the Americans "rejected" due to Indian acquisition of S400 missile defense then I am sure the Indians can work through lobbies to get special exemptions to get the F-35. Americans are already keen to bring them into Nuclear supplier group despite not signing the Nuclear test and NPT.

LOL I feel sorry for poor Pakistani guy who have to use accented voice over to do propaganda against Indian air force.
I am enjoying making such content, it brings music to the ears specially designed by Americans criticism. My accent is good for your information 😉

But the issue is India gave a legitimate offer and Lockheed Martin clearly rejected the proposal at the end of the day.

India never requested for F35
If you can share an official source against this then go ahead
No need to have an elaborate duscussion based on a youtube video

Lockheed offered F35 if India buys 114 F16 BLK 70 or as Lockheed calls them , the F21

But India wont buy F21
Also USA Wont sell F35 to a country which operates S400
Hence the discussion is mute
The only US fighter which has a chance to enter Indian service is the F/A18 E/F Superhornet Block III
And thats because Indian Navy prefers it over the Rafale M, for INS Vikrant. Mainly on account of its 25% cheaper price tag and Foldable wings which would allow Vikrant to carry 30 F/A 18e/f in comparison to 22-24 Rafale M

Sure bro....Lockheed rejected F35 from India because they thought what will happen if PAF shoots down F35 ... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fact- F 35 may not come to India because at USD 100 mil a piece Indian defence policy requires tech transfer and offset which US will not give for F35.

lol what a piece of self masturbation.

Utter failure.

India never requested for F35
If you can share an official source against this then go ahead
No need to have an elaborate duscussion based on a youtube video

Lockheed offered F35 if India buys 114 F16 BLK 70 or as Lockheed calls them , the F21

But India wont buy F21
Also USA Wont sell F35 to a country which operates S400
Hence the discussion is mute
The only US fighter which has a chance to enter Indian service is the F/A18 E/F Superhornet Block III
And thats because Indian Navy prefers it over the Rafale M, for INS Vikrant. Mainly on account of its 25% cheaper price tag and Foldable wings which would allow Vikrant to carry 30 F/A 18e/f in comparison to 22-24 Rafale M
Your rhetorical spitting out rubbish is nothing more believing in false media within India. Which is the only thing Indians excel at when it comes keyboard warriors merely.

Here are the articles easily found :-

Yes
LOL I feel sorry for poor Pakistani guy who have to use accented voice over to do propaganda against Indian air force.
I saw a video of a pakistani youtuber who was saying the exact same thing, 5e channel name is haqeeqat tv, all propaganda no truth.

We don’t need F-35.
Come on man. Talk sense. If I was Bhadauria, I'd say the same thing to save face after such a rejection.

"I don't want Angelina Jolie and I never wanted her and I'll fully focus on my indigenous Pragya Thakur."

Your rhetorical spitting out rubbish is nothing more believing in false media within India. Which is the only thing Indians excel at when it comes keyboard warriors merely.

Here are the articles easily found :-

The budget for PAKFA was USD 50 Billion. If you think the US doesn't want to take it then you really need psychiatric help. Fact is that F20 can be offered because there are very little questions aroubd tech transfer. If F 35 or F22 are involved there will be congress approval needed for tech transfer. Neither US Gov will be happy to give it, nor will Indian Govt accept without it. They are keeping out because they don't want to be a part of the gang-bang that will happen if either of those jets are offered.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom