What's new

Why all neighboring countries- China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bhutan, hate INDIA?

Anti-India protests erupt in Nepal

REUTERS — UPDATED A DAY AGO

Nepalese motorists line up to buy fuel on their motorbikes at a fuel pump run by the Nepalese army in Kathmandu, Nepal, Monday, Sept. 28, 2015. Nepal started imposing restrictions on the movement of vehicles on Sunday as a blockade of cargo trucks trying to enter the country from neighboring India continued to severely limit supplies of fuel and other essential commodities. —AP

Nepalese students take part in a protest shouting anti Indian slogans near the Indian embassy in Kathmandu, Nepal September 28, 2015. —AP

Nepalese students take part in a protest shouting anti Indian slogans near the Indian embassy in Kathmandu, Nepal September 28, 2015. —AP

KATHMANDU: Nepal’s cable federation said it would suspend Indian television channels and protesters marched in Kathmandu carrying an effigy of India’s prime minister on Monday, accusing their neighbour of imposing an economic blockade and meddling in internal politics.

Tension between the two nations has spiked since Nepal adopted a new constitution last week, upsetting southern minority groups who fear being marginalised in a new federal structure.More than 40 people have been killed in protests in the country since last month. Indian oil trucks stopped crossing into Nepal because of protests in the south, prompting authorities to try to limit the use of cars and save fuel.

Nepal is almost totally dependent on India for overland supplies following earthquakes in the spring that killed nearly 9,000 people and blocked crossings from China.

New Delhi has been critical of Kathmandu for rushing through the constitution, despite opposition from minorities living close to the Indian border.

On Monday, a few trucks carrying fuel, vegetables and building materials started to cross the border into Nepal, but hundreds more were waiting on the Indian side, a customs official in Nepal said.

TV channels off air
The Federation of Nepal Cable Television planned to suspend broadcasting of Indian channels in Nepal from Tuesday, Sunil Kumar Lama, the organisation’s general secretary, said on Monday.

“This is to protest against the blockade,” Lama said. He declined to say how long the suspension would last.

Earlier in the day, protesters in central Kathmandu carried an effigy of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and shouted: “Down with Indian expansionism! Down with Modi!” before police scattered them and confiscated the effigy.

“We are asking India `Please, please open up the border and stop interfering in Nepal’s internal issues’,” said nursing student Amrita Baral, who was among 130 protesters in a second march headed for the Indian embassy in Kathmandu.

Nepal’s largest trading partner, India strongly denies a trade blockade, saying its trucks have been hampered from entering Nepal firstly due to security concerns and later because protesters were blocking the roads.

Published in Dawn September 29th, 2015

Anti-India protests erupt in Nepal - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

good luck with your jihad.

Jihad Fisabilillah , will take Indian occupying Soldiers down !

also go to any western countries they will show u how much pakistanis are hated.

Dude it is not Pakistani that they hate lol. I have lived my entire life in EU and now living in Australia but not once i faced any racism based on my Nationality or Origin. I live with Ausies and Chinese as my house mates.

You dont wanna know opinions they have about Indians. If you wish i can make a video as a proof. Only Indians and Americans have Pakistan phobia as they have started believing their own propaganda.

Dude it is not Pakistani that they hate lol. I have lived my entire life in EU and now living in Australia but not once i faced any racism based on my Nationality or Origin. I live with Ausies and Chinese as my house mates.

You dont wanna know opinions they have about Indians. If you wish i can make a video as a proof. Only Indians and Americans have Pakistan phobia as they have started believing their own propaganda.

Stop joking man....I can show u thousands of videos where aussies, chinese and the west dissing the pakistanis ....just having a neighbour does not mean that entire china and australia loves u.....

Because Shah Rukh Khan doesnt go there... and IPL ofcourse :D
Keep Mindu Khan to where he is. IPL loosing steam after corruption scandals. More scandals to come. ...Just wait a few more years.

I bet India is favored more by the world than any other country in the region. Especially compared to Pakistan. So, please keep your sermons about us to yourself and STFU.

PS, had we been like China, there would have been just one country 'India' and nothing else.

stash-1-509be5193cfc1.png

An Nepali-Bhutanese axis allied with the ULFA and the Bodos would be deadly for Bahrat - India. Bhutanese relations with China are inevitable and the strength of that relationship will be leveraged by Bhutan to become more independent.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ever wonder, Why all its neighboring countries - China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bhutan, hate India so much?
Hilarious! Making a declarative statement without even a shred of supporting evidence.

-Bhutan hates India? This is utter nonsense and we can dismiss this outright.

-The Chinese hardly hate India, the majority of them are rather indifferent towards India and India barely even registers as a nuisance let alone a threat to their population.

-Bangladesh/Sri Lanka/Nepal (and to some extent Pakistan but I'll discuss that separately) all suffer from small nation in proximity to massive nation syndrome. All of their respective ills are the fault of India (a line their politicians are all too happy to push, after all it is their failures they are passing off as India's), all the good work done by India is entirely ignored and ANY Indian "assistance" (offered/provided because India simply has more resources than these nations) is seen as interference and meddling. This is the sort of insecurity and paranoia faced by many small nations across the world where there is a proportionally superior nation in their immediate region.

The irony being, India, as the most prosperous, mature and capable nation in the region has genuine insight and the means to assist these nations but they would rather cut off their noses to spite their faces. This thread is likely linked to the recent "anti-India" sentiment caused by the so-called "blockade" which has been proven to be SELF-INFLICTED because of the lawlessness in Nepal's border regions and this was EXACTLY what the GoI had foretold and had tried to prevent by urging the belligerent Nepalese government not to go ahead with they constitutional amendments. But they did and look what has happened.....

No matter what India does now it will be interpreted as interference by insecure minds.

-Pakistan, what more is there to say about Pakistan? This is a nation whose entire identity from day one has been as the antithesis to India, to protect the region from India's evil hegemony. To this end the have started (and lost) 4 wars, radicalised their own society and pursued a continual proxy war against India. The anti-India sentiment is now all too easy for the establishment to push to support their own agenda (looting their nation) and keep the general public clueless.

Ah well, this is the cost of existing in this region of haves and have nots, India is on its way to elevate itself above this nonsense and the filth that has so come to define S.Asia, it is willing to take any of those who are willing to put their nonsense to one side with them (see BBIN) but those too stupid to see look at the bigger picture (we all know who I am talking about) can remain in their mess.

Even higher than mountain do not have any favourable view about pakistan

View attachment 261933
Pakistan is probably the most hated nation in the world but no one is starting threads "Why does UK, France, US, Canada, India, Germany etc hate Pakistan"?

Hilarious! Making a declarative statement without even a shred of supporting evidence.

-Bhutan hates India? This is utter nonsense and we can dismiss this outright.

-The Chinese hardly hate India, the majority of them are rather indifferent towards India and India barely even registers as a nuisance let alone a threat to their population.

-Bangladesh/Sri Lanka/Nepal (and to some extent Pakistan but I'll discuss that separately) all suffer from small nation in proximity to massive nation syndrome. All of their respective ills are the fault of India (a line their politicians are all too happy to push, after all it is their failures they are passing off as India's), all the good work done by India is entirely ignored and ANY Indian "assistance" (offered/provided because India simply has more resources than these nations) is seen as interference and meddling. This is the sort of insecurity and paranoia faced by many small nations across the world where there is a proportionally superior nation in their immediate region.

The irony being, India, as the most prosperous, mature and capable nation in the region has genuine insight and the means to assist these nations but they would rather cut off their noses to spite their faces. This thread is likely linked to the recent "anti-India" sentiment caused by the so-called "blockade" which has been proven to be SELF-INFLICTED because of the lawlessness in Nepal's border regions and this was EXACTLY what the GoI had foretold and had tried to prevent by urging the belligerent Nepalese government not to go ahead with they constitutional amendments. But they did and look what has happened.....

No matter what India does now it will be interoperated as interference by insecure minds.

-Pakistan, what more is there to say about Pakistan? This is a nation whose entire identity from day one has been a the antithesis India, to protect the region from India's evil hegemony. To this end the have started (and lost) 4 wars, radicalised their own society and pursued a continual proxy war against India. The anti-India sentiment is now all too easy for the establishment to push to support their own agenda (looting their nation) and keep the general public clueless.

Ah well, this is the cost of existing in this region of haves and have nots, India is on its way to elevate itself above this nonsense and the filth that has so come to define S.Asia, it is willing to take any of those who are willing to put their nonsense to one side with them (see BBIN) but those too stupid to see look at the bigger picture (we all know who I am talking about) can remain in their mess.

Good analysis. Next time go easy on Pakistan as problems there are very complex.

Calling spade a spade - unless India achieves massive disparity with it's neighbors by becoming a 20 Trillion Dollar economy as compared to 1 or 2 trillion neighboring economies. The issues will persist as rest of the nations won't accept Indian primacy in S. Asia.

India has to get it's social indicators right first and foremost - aggregate though important will not be enough to put India on pedestal and on micro basis India is no different from it's neighbors

Calling spade a spade unless India achieves massive disparity with it's neighbors by becoming a 20 Trillion Dollar economy as compared to 1 or 2 trillion neighboring economies. The issues will persist as rest of the nations won't accept Indian primacy in S. Asia.

India has to get it's social indicators right first and foremost - aggregate though important will not be enough to put India on pedestal and on micro basis India is no different from it's neighbors
True, until the disparity is on a US-Mexico level (which will happen in our lifetimes) there will still be this kind of feeling towards India.

India is unique, so much so that we have India specific deals ..:D

This only proves that in order to like Indian you must not know them and interact with them because once you do it becomes very hard to like them.

Back
Top Bottom