What's new

Why all Israelis are cowards

I know all the history and I do know how Jews got the current land with the west's support.

I do support two countries solution.

So why are you ranting on this thread?

However, for those who dream to wiping jews off the earth, detonating bombs among civilians and any other terrorists or terrorist sympathizers, the world has nothing but despisement.

Nobody dreams of wiping Jews off the earth, there are tens of millions outside of occupied Palestine. People don't want to accept the Israeli regime for much longer. Israeli is actively destroying what's left of Palestine. You clearly don't follow recent events.

And you need to refrain from making arbitrary assertions. Hamas doesn't detonate bombs amongst civilians, they targeted Israeli soldiers inside the occupied West Bank for the most part during the intifada which was more than a decade ago. In that same period Israeli killed over a few thousand Palestinians.

Hamas was then elected in Gaza during 2006 in internationally monitored elections. Israel banned all imports into Gaza. So it caused a humanitarian situation while they also committed an act of war. Hamas is a lightly armed group viewed by Palestinians as the national army for Palestine.

In June of 2006 Israel shelled a beach in Gaza killing a family of 9. This is when Hamas responded with a military attack against an Israeli military base.The violence calmed down around 2007, there were over four hundred Palestinians killed for responding to Israeli aggression. The UN and other human rights organizations called on Israel to ease restrictions which led to thousands of deaths to lack of medicine and the resort to smuggling efforts to get goods.

There was a ceasefire which Israel broke in late 2008 which led to an Israeli assault on Gaza in 2009 that led to a worldwide condemnation of Israel. Hamas respected the ceasefire following that for four years. Violence only erupted following Israeli assassinations in August of 2011 and March of 2012. I can provide these facts for you.

The ceasefire was in place until attacks killed Hamas members in October. Hamas purposely fired rockets at open fields to signal to Israel that they don't want conflict. Israel however in November of 2012 ramped up incursions and attacks which lead to the deaths of two Palestinian civilians.

The Palestinians responded with an attack on a military target near the border. Israel shelled a neighborhood which killed 4 civilians and injured 29. The rest of the day was similar. Until they reached a deal for a ceasefire which the Hamas military commander was observing.

Until they decided to kill him and kill another eight civilians including a pregnant women and two children. This is clearly in line with aggression and Hamas did what it could to defend the Palestinian people the following week. Now there's been a ceasefire, and it hasn't been broken. Only when Israel initiates conflict does anything erupt.

So whatever your personal views are, don't let that get in the way of facts. That's being irrational and it won't be tolerated on this forum.

These are all verified facts which I can provide sources for.

For terrorist fxxkers like you, I have nothing but despisement.

BTW, nobody give a fxxk for your permission. You can complain to your god and it will tell you exactly: there is no fxxking thing it could do since for non-muslims, who are the majority the world, they do not give a fxxk for what it thinks.

The whole world is against terrorists and there is nothing wrong for what I typed.

There's a limit to what you can say on this forum. You're asking for a ban.

Palestine is occupied, it's not a case of separatism. You should learn more about the conflict.

You need to look at facts to realize Hamas never attacked Israel except when Israel attacked Gaza. If you're trying to imply that they act upon something in their faith that has no truth to it.

Here's a start:

I wonder what kind of "privileges" I am getting as a Jew in Israel. Plz someone tell me. I want these privileges too. :undecided:

Calling peoples mother a whore certainly crosses that limit... retard

Keep your lies to yourself, don't derail a thread. Stop stocking me, creep.

I wonder what kind of "privileges" I am getting as a Jew in Israel. Plz someone tell me. I want these privileges too. :undecided:

Ahh..lemme guess..

Illegal settlements for foreign newly arrived Jews inside occupied Palestinian territory. :rolleyes:

That number in the high hundreds of thousands. Let alone building permits for Jews only.

@Hazzy997

What's your business what any Arab believes about Syria? Mind your own business in Iran ibn sharmootah.

@500 you should ignore him, if they had the power they'd be killing you guys with no mercy.

@Hazzy997

@500 you should ignore him, if they had the power they'd be killing you guys with no mercy.

You can make all the fanatical assertions you want. The people destroying and killing without mercy in this conflict are the Israelis.

I do not rant. I just show I despise those fxxking terrorists.

Nobody dreams of wiping Jews off the earth, there are tens of millions outside of occupied Palestine. People don't want to accept the Israeli regime for much longer. Israeli is actively destroying what's left of Palestine. You clearly don't follow recent events.

And you need to refrain from making arbitrary assertions. Hamas doesn't detonate bombs amongst civilians, they targeted Israeli soldiers inside the occupied West Bank for the most part during the intifada which was more than a decade ago. In that same period Israeli killed over a few thousand Palestinians.

Hamas was then elected in Gaza during 2006 in internationally monitored elections. Israel banned all imports into Gaza. So it caused a humanitarian situation while they also committed an act of war. Hamas is a lightly armed group viewed by Palestinians as the national army for Palestine.

In June of 2006 Israel shelled a beach in Gaza killing a family of 9. This is when Hamas responded with a military attack against an Israeli military base.The violence calmed down around 2007, there were over four hundred Palestinians killed for responding to Israeli aggression. The UN and other human rights organizations called on Israel to ease restrictions which led to thousands of deaths to lack of medicine and the resort to smuggling efforts to get goods.

There was a ceasefire which Israel broke in late 2008 which led to an Israeli assault on Gaza in 2009 that led to a worldwide condemnation of Israel. Hamas respected the ceasefire following that for four years. Violence only erupted following Israeli assassinations in August of 2011 and March of 2012. I can provide these facts for you.

The ceasefire was in place until attacks killed Hamas members in October. Hamas purposely fired rockets at open fields to signal to Israel that they don't want conflict. Israel however in November of 2012 ramped up incursions and attacks which lead to the deaths of two Palestinian civilians.

The Palestinians responded with an attack on a military target near the border. Israel shelled a neighborhood which killed 4 civilians and injured 29. The rest of the day was similar. Until they reached a deal for a ceasefire which the Hamas military commander was observing.

Until they decided to kill him and kill another eight civilians including a pregnant women and two children. This is clearly in line with aggression and Hamas did what it could to defend the Palestinian people the following week. Now there's been a ceasefire, and it hasn't been broken. Only when Israel initiates conflict does anything erupt.

So whatever your personal views are, don't let that get in the way of facts. That's being irrational and it won't be tolerated on this forum.

BTW, do I care being banned by terrorists like you???

Whoever monitor this forum should have stopped stupid thread like this long time ago. She/he should have banned whoever started this thread.

I do not rant. I just show I despise those fxxking terrorists.

BTW, do I care being banned by terrorists like you???

Whoever monitor this forum should have stopped stupid thread like this long time ago. She/he should have banned whoever started this thread.

It's not a black or white issue. And I just took the time to explain it to you. So you're ranting and being irrational. The Palestinian people reserve the right to respond when being under atrocious attacks.

Since you claim to despise 'terrorists' so much. Take a look at this:

Jewish-Zionist Terror.

August 20, 1937 - June 29, 1939. During this period, the Zionists carried out a series of attacks against Arab buses, resulting in the death of 24 persons and wounding 25 others.

November 25, 1940. S.S.Patria was blown up by Jewish terrorists in Haifa harbour, killing 268 illegal Jewish immigrants (see below).

November 6, 1944. Zionist terrorists of the Stern Gang assassinated the British Minister Resident in the Middle East, Lord Moyne, in Cairo.

July 22, 1946. Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, which housed the central offices of the civilian administration of the government of Palestine, killing or injuring more than 200 persons. The Irgun officially claimed responsibility for the incident, but subsequent evidence indicated that both the Haganah and the Jewish Agency were involved.

October 1, 1946. The British Embassy in Rome was badly damaged by bomb explosions, for which Irgun claimed responsibility.

June 1947. Letters sent to British Cabinet Ministers were found to contain bombs.

September 3, 1947. A postal bomb addressed to the British War Office exploded in the post office sorting room in London, injuring 2 persons. It was attributed to Irgun or Stern Gangs. (The Sunday Times, Sept. 24, 1972, p.8)

December 11, 1947. Six Arabs were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab buses in Haifa; 12 Arabs were killed and others injured in an attack by armed Zionists on an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

December 13,1947. Zionist terrorists, believed to be members of Irgun Zvai Leumi, killed 18 Arabs and wounded nearly 60 in Jerusalem, Jaffa and Lydda areas. In Jerusalem, bombs were thrown in an Arab market-place near the Damascus Gate; in Jaffa, bombs were thrown into an Arab cafe; in the Arab village of Al Abbasya, near Lydda, 12 Arabs were killed in an attack with mortars and automatic weapons.

December 19, 1947. Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near Safad, blowing up two houses, in the ruins of which were found the bodies of 10 Arabs, including 5 children. Haganah admitted responsibility for the attack.

December 29, 1947. Two British constables and 11 Arabs were killed and 32 Arabs injured, at the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem when Irgun members threw a bomb from a taxi.

December 30,1947. A mixed force of the Zionist Palmach and the "Carmel Brigade" attacked the village of Balad al Sheikh, killing more than 60 Arabs.

Ahh..lemme guess..

Illegal settlements for foreign newly arrived Jews inside occupied Palestinian territory. :rolleyes:

That number in the high hundreds of thousands. Let alone building permits for Jews only.
I dont know what the hell is Jewish only building permits. When I bought my house no one asked me about my ethnics. I was asked only the money. And lots of money :undecided:

Same is everywhere else in Israel.

I dont know what the hell is Jewish only building permits. When I bought my house no one asked me about my ethnics. I was asked only the money. And lots of money :undecided:

Same is everywhere else in Israel.

Sure you don't.

Report: Israel denies Palestinians permits - USATODAY.com

JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel denied 94% of the building permit requests West Bank Palestinians submitted over the past seven years, the anti-settlement Peace Now group reported Thursday.

In all, 91 of 1,624 requested permits were approved, Peace Now said. By contrast, 18,472 apartments and homes were built between 2000 and September 2007 in Jewish West Bank settlements, the group said, citing Israel's Central Bureau of Statistics.

This is inside occupied Palestinian territory btw. It's not like they're asking for bulding permits inside Israel.

If I go to Israeli embassy and tell them I'm of Jewish origin would they give me citizenship ?

Sure you don't.

Report: Israel denies Palestinians permits - USATODAY.com

JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel denied 94% of the building permit requests West Bank Palestinians submitted over the past seven years, the anti-settlement Peace Now group reported Thursday.

In all, 91 of 1,624 requested permits were approved, Peace Now said. By contrast, 18,472 apartments and homes were built between 2000 and September 2007 in Jewish West Bank settlements, the group said, citing Israel's Central Bureau of Statistics.

This is inside occupied Palestinian territory btw. It's not like they're asking for bulding permits inside Israel.
Every time I enter Palestinian village I see huge amount of construction. So somehow they are building there.

But I was asking about the privileges for Jews inside Israel. What kind of privileges as a Jew I am getting over Arab citizen of Israel? Plz someone tell me.

they are free to enter IDF but there's no guarantee what will happen henceafter
You people just hate yehudi , they are real people of old testament other religion is fake ! and please no more arguement about this just tell me muslim came by invasion made Islamic Pakistan and its okay for you ! and dont justify we have so many kingdom and all ! all were of same religion of dharmic so I come to conclusion whole arab and islamic world is selfish , cunnin , egoist , arrogant , stereotypic , brainwashed , hopeless by relgion to israel !

Every time I enter Palestinian village I see huge amount of construction. So somehow they are building there.

But I was asking about the privileges for Jews inside Israel. What kind of privileges as a Jew I am getting over Arab citizen of Israel? Plz someone tell me.

Who says you're a Jew ? :unsure:

In my books anyone who isn't related to Spielberg or Einstein isn't a Jew ! :whistle:

You are in fact an Israeli-Arab ! :o:

Yes....yes come out of the closet ! :D

The whole of the West Bank is Palestinian. Don't dumb it down to some few 'villages' here and there. I thought you said you live in Beer Sheva which isn't in the West Bank.

If you're referring to the video I already explained it. Newly arrived foreign Jewish people get citizenship and homes in the form of settlements inside the West Bank.

Does the state of Israel issue settlement construction for non-Jews?

And if you're talking about basic laws inside of Israel that's not important. The video was about the conflict as a whole.

Although the US state department does touch on that a bit:

US: Israel discriminates against non-Jews | Maan News Agency

US: Israel discriminates against non-Jews

Bethlehem - Ma'an - Israel continues to discriminate against its religious minorities legally, financially and culturally, according to a US State Department review on worldwide religious freedom released on Monday.

In its 2009 International Religious Freedom Report, the foreign service said that despite past documentation of prejudice against minorities, the status of respect for religious freedoms by Israel "was unchanged during the reporting period."

Back
Top Bottom