What's new

Why Abhinandan surrendered to villagers soo quick?

the difference of my opinion makes me a less or no Pakistani ... ?? Stinks clearly of your intellectual level... Every one in the world knows this for a fact that our p.m. just succumed under diplomatic pressure and released that legitimate prisoner of war abhi.none.done so damm early to the enemy and that too in the middle of war/crisis...
Geneva Convention and for peace gesture @Dr. z[1]n :crazy::crazy::crazy:

the difference of my opinion makes me a less or no Pakistani ... ?? Stinks clearly of your intellectual level... Every one in the world knows this for a fact that our p.m. just succumed under diplomatic pressure and released that legitimate prisoner of war abhi.none.done so damm early to the enemy and that too in the middle of war/crisis...
show your real flag or you are a pro nawaz tatto, and how do know that IK did take this decision under diplomatic pressure @Dr. z[1]n :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

So it doesn't matter to you that your enemy is trying to show the world that you are a black religious lunatic
Really doesn't matter. The war is which is imposed on you is not because of your skin colour.
What really matters is to understand what is this war, who really is behind it, what are its objectives and above all, what is the alignment and role of the people, war is imposed upon.
Skin colour, doesn't matter.

geneva convention in the middle of the conflict ? and by the way , giving geneva convention to an enemy who,was about to nuke you during the same time when the p.m. announced his return...??
Even the dumbest of the jacks could see that it was an under-pressure move not a so-called peace gesture... Go & search the relevant articles on the net ; i won't spoon feed you all that...

nawaz tattoo ?? Far from it , i curse this system of demoncrazy with each & every breath...
Geneva convention is for return of POW (PRISONER OF WAR) within week after capturing enemy and those article are from journalists they hat IK govt,give sometime of IK govt then you see real change @Dr. z[1]n

why ? because he wanted to taste Pakistani tea

screen-shot-2019-02-27-at-10.26.13-am.jpg

Imran is a nice person for sure...Pakistan is not ready for any escalation of war...It is with Pakistan intrest to avoid war but not in India’s intrest...Rather i was expecting Pakistan will the oppertunity of IAF crossing LOC as a reason of escalating a war than diffusing it...

Again..we are not debating here if IK is good or bad..I am an admirer of IK since long...His reaction to this event shows his personality unlike other Pakistan leaders..But in this entire episode, India lost the stem after Abhinandan captured by Pakistan...but Pakistan failed to captilize on it by releasing or announcing to release in 48 hour...
what benefit would Pakistan have achieved by keeping him more than 48 hours? the only possible benefit would be to avoid war, and that we did.. people were criticizing his early release because no body in their right mind thought india will chicken out..which again has stunned the world.. what was so fearing that India scared so bad that it stopped, surely not losing a couple of plans and a chopper?

whatever was the reason it was not India for sure, looser don't dictate, maybe Modi begged Imran to please release him and Imran is a nice person. In your opinion what was the reason?
Modi did not pick up the phone call from imran.this is on record told by imran.

Why abhinandan surrendered to villagers without moving a single muscle? The pathological liar Indian media has portrayed this event as a cornered lion who was outnumbered however in this video you can see that he raised his hands up 1/4 of a mile away from villagers!
Was he mentally over whelmed by angry villagers shouting hands up and froze his ability to react? Did he lose his ability to RUN?

vs Indian propaganda

He did right thing by surrendering. And yes, he was a bit lucky too, as pak army reached the spot. German pilots lending in enemy territories were not that lucky.

Back
Top Bottom