What's new

Who's taking NA-55?

sheikh rashid is still to prove if there has been any rigging or not.
using rigging cue just bec we want him to win is not the right approach.

So far all news is about sheeda and Awan but how is Jazzi doing?

I think IK campaigned for him in Pindi so he may divide votes of PML-N.

PML-N candidate is winning with the lead of 6000 votes. :chilli:

unofficial results from GEO

shakil awan winning so far

sheikh rashid is still to prove if there has been any rigging or not.
using rigging cue just bec we want him to win is not the right approach.

:confused: and the last time who had proven that?

I myself am witness to rigging mostly by PPP when they issue fake ID card no matter even computerized ones to women for polling votes in favor of the party in NWFP.

There are one thousands and one methods of rigging.

Its not we want him to win but the we must take logics into consideration who is shakeel awan the electorate dont know that as compared to Sheikh Rasheed

:confused: and the last time who had proven that?

I myself am witness to rigging mostly by PPP when they issue fake ID card no matter even computerized ones to women for polling votes in favor of the party in NWFP.

There are one thousands and one methods of rigging.

Its not we want him to win but the we must take logics into consideration who is shakeel awan the electorate dont know that as compared to Sheikh Rasheed

in previous elections we did see riggin in media. fake names, no id numbers etc. now just bec he says there has been rigging, i will not buy it.

:lol::lol: this claim 6000 votes lead can give you a clue how fair the election is

against your wishes i guess.

its only been 2 yrs and N league has managed to remain popular amongst masses. i am surprised why is it only 6000

In a constitunecy of 3 lakh plus votes a lead of 6000 is not commanding and things may change by the time all votes are counted.

It is very difficult to defeat PML-N votes in Rawalpindi now. Because we donot give vote to persons here. All votes are for Nawaz Sharif.

against your wishes i guess.

its only been 2 yrs and N league has managed to remain popular amongst masses. i am surprised why is it only 6000

And PML-N is popular for ????

Nothing but its anti-Zardari sentiments which makes PML-N sounds popular.

Of 330,000 voters hardly 50,000 will cast vote.

That is a very interesting point. I will be interested to see how many people casted their votes. With PTI presence I am hoping that turnout percentage will be higher BUT one never knows.

Back
Top Bottom