What's new

Whom you are supporting and why

Maxpane

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Guys i want to ask whom you are going to vote in nextvelection and why you vote them . i was supporter of pti but several occassions change my mind f g
35 Puncture result zero
Dharna result bhabhi divorce result zero
Phr dharna phr result zero
I k does not have ethics and ego thats why i dnt think he can be a leader
Again wgen turkish president came he did not come in parliment .
Though n s is bad over country is progressing well and i did not forgey five years of ppp . when i remember past govt then i feel relief and if this govt coud overcome loadshedding then i will give them my vote . so what about you? i want serious talk no more trolling and disgraceful comment . just convince with points . thanks

Guys i want to ask whom you are going to vote in nextvelection and why you vote them . i was supporter of pti but several occassions change my mind f g
35 Puncture result zero
Though n s is bad over country is progressing well and i did not forgey five years of ppp . when i remember past govt then i feel relief and if this govt coud overcome loadshedding then i will give them my vote . so what about you? i want serious talk no more trolling and disgraceful comment . just convince with points . thanks
Kasur
Model town
Panama
Record Debt
News gate
Ramzan Sugar Mills
Apologetic tone with India
Decrease in agri production

Need i say more?

35 Puncture result zero
During ppp,s tenure oil was above 100 dollar now its not even half that price a barrel thats what killed loadshedding

I'm not a hardcore PTI supporter used to be back in 2013 but a lot of things have changed since dharna but still out of all the political parties PTI is the only good option we have.

آپکو لگتا ہے انکی اتنی اوقات ہے کہ ایک زی شعور بندہ اپنی سوچ انکو گروی رکھ کر انکو فالو کرے ؟ میری نظر میں میرا پرانا جوتا سارے سیاستدانوں کی زندگیوں سے زیادہ اہم ہے میرے لیے۔ میں انکو ایک ٹکے کا نہیں سمجھتا ۔ حیرت ہے لوگ انکو پوجتے ہیں میں تو مکمل طور پر انکی مذمت کرتا ہوں ۔اور ہاں میں بوٹ پالشیا بھی نہیں مجھے فوجی حکومت بھی منظور نہیں ۔کیونکہ فوج بھی حکومت کرنے کے لیے نہیں بنائی گئی ۔ یہ نازا چور ہو یا پاگل خان ملا ڈیزل ہو یا ظافا پوڈری زرداری ڈاکو ہو یا وہ سور جیسا اسفند غدار یا حکیمی پوڑیاں بیچنے والا مولوی جماعتیا ہو یاشوباز شریف سب کرپٹ جاھل نا اہل کرسی پرست اور لٹیرے ہیں ۔ اور انکی مدد کرنے والے انکے جرائم میں برابر کے شریک ۔ مجھے ایسی کسی گناہ میں شریک ہونے کا کوئی شوق نہیں ۔

politicalatheist.jpg

Last edited:
Well I am also confused and will look at the performances of all parties these past five years. I suggest you to the same. Look at their federal and provincial progress as well as their manifesto.

We still have a year left. A lot can happen.

Still, support PTI as they have never been given a chance. They are performing well in KPK, a lot of things. Especially police and judiciary.

Imran Khan at least has the guts to talk in the eyes of enemies of Pakistan. He ain't corrupt. He has no businesses.

آپکو لگتا ہے انکی اتنی اوقات ہے کہ ایک زی شعور بندہ اپنی سوچ انکو گروی رکھ کر انکو فالو کرے ؟ میری نظر میں میرا پرانا جوتا سارے سیاستدانوں کی زندگیوں سے زیادہ اہم ہے میرے لیے۔ میں انکو ایک ٹکے کا نہیں سمجھتا ۔ حیرت ہے لوگ انکو پوجتے ہیں میں تو مکمل طور پر انکی مذمت کرتا ہوں ۔اور ہاں میں بوٹ پالشیا بھی نہیں مجھے فوجی حکومت بھی منظور نہیں ۔کیونکہ فوج بھی حکومت کرنے کے لیے نہیں بنائی گئی ۔
tu bhai ap kisey choose karo ge ur kiyun?

Still, support PTI as they have never been given a chance. They are performing well in KPK, a lot of things. Especially police and judiciary.

Imran Khan at least has the guts to talk in the eyes of enemies of Pakistan. He ain't corrupt. He has no businesses.
Good point

آپکو لگتا ہے انکی اتنی اوقات ہے کہ ایک زی شعور بندہ اپنی سوچ انکو گروی رکھ کر انکو فالو کرے ؟ میری نظر میں میرا پرانا جوتا سارے سیاستدانوں کی زندگیوں سے زیادہ اہم ہے میرے لیے۔ میں انکو ایک ٹکے کا نہیں سمجھتا ۔ حیرت ہے لوگ انکو پوجتے ہیں میں تو مکمل طور پر انکی مذمت کرتا ہوں ۔اور ہاں میں بوٹ پالشیا بھی نہیں مجھے فوجی حکومت بھی منظور نہیں ۔کیونکہ فوج بھی حکومت کرنے کے لیے نہیں بنائی گئی ۔
Pr vote to dena parega na kisi na kisi ko :P
Well I am also confused and will look at the performances of all parties these past five years. I suggest you to the same. Look at their federal and provincial progress as well as their manifesto.

We still have a year left. A lot can happen.
I think PTI deserves at least 1 chance. You just can't trust PMLN after dawn leaks

I think most of them have breathed reasonable amount of Oxygen ........... by 2018 I hope all of them or at least some of them stop breathing Oxygen. We need it for our younger generation. I will vote for the one who takes lead in this.

I think PTI deserves at least 1 chance. You just can't trust PMLN after dawn leaks

I have huge reservations with N just as I have huge reservations with pti. With N I am often reminded of the time of 2008-2012. I just can't forget that time and friendly politics.

Well I can tell you for damn sure who will not get my vote. PPP and if the genuises of internal sindh still vote for them well you have the capability to chose your own leaders. You are responsible for your actions. No crying.

I disagree with a lot of thing pti does but thats the only alternate to baboons we have when you have a pm who is willing to use his media cell to parrot line of enemy country to get political mileage you know you dont have a choice

آپکو لگتا ہے انکی اتنی اوقات ہے کہ ایک زی شعور بندہ اپنی سوچ انکو گروی رکھ کر انکو فالو کرے ؟ میری نظر میں میرا پرانا جوتا سارے سیاستدانوں کی زندگیوں سے زیادہ اہم ہے میرے لیے۔ میں انکو ایک ٹکے کا نہیں سمجھتا ۔ حیرت ہے لوگ انکو پوجتے ہیں میں تو مکمل طور پر انکی مذمت کرتا ہوں ۔اور ہاں میں بوٹ پالشیا بھی نہیں مجھے فوجی حکومت بھی منظور نہیں ۔کیونکہ فوج بھی حکومت کرنے کے لیے نہیں بنائی گئی ۔ یہ نازا چور ہو یا پاگل خان ملا ڈیزل ہو یا ظافا پوڈری زرداری ڈاکو ہو یا وہ سور جیسا اسفند غدار یا حکیمی پوڑیاں بیچنے والا مولوی جماعتیا ہو یاشوباز شریف سب کرپٹ جاھل نا اہل کرسی پرست اور لٹیرے ہیں ۔ اور انکی مدد کرنے والے انکے جرائم میں برابر کے شریک ۔ مجھے ایسی کسی گناہ میں شریک ہونے کا کوئی شوق نہیں ۔

politicalatheist.jpg
Being neutral is not an option

I disagree with a lot of thing PTI does but that's the only alternate to baboons we have when you have a pm who is willing to use his media cell to parrot line of enemy country to get political mileage you know you don't have a choice

Being neutral is not an option

When Noon came into power back in 2013, I was a still a PTI supporter but I had hopes with goons too, like at least they do some work. But they have proved their worth.They can go to any heights of insanity for their power.

Its not alternative . khan has lost many supperter because of his stubborn nature and decisions

Back
Top Bottom