What's new

Whom you are supporting and why

Pti ko per mere area main pti Wala candidate to bht choor hai ! :o::o: her saal party change kr leta hai ! Confusion

Even in this situation where every option seems faulty it is obligatory religiously on a muslim to vote for the least evil in their honest and sincere opinion. Also in this case suitable and better candidates should be encouraged to step forward and nominate themselves. If good people won't jump in then this mess is bound to get messier which has been the case until now.

Guys i want to ask whom you are going to vote in nextvelection and why you vote them . i was supporter of pti but several occassions change my mind f g
35 Puncture result zero
Dharna result bhabhi divorce result zero
Phr dharna phr result zero
I k does not have ethics and ego thats why i dnt think he can be a leader
Again wgen turkish president came he did not come in parliment .
Though n s is bad over country is progressing well and i did not forgey five years of ppp . when i remember past govt then i feel relief and if this govt coud overcome loadshedding then i will give them my vote . so what about you? i want serious talk no more trolling and disgraceful comment . just convince with points . thanks
Our votes don't matter that much since N.R.O.

PMLN's so called economic performance is a relief due to low oil prices and support of large section of media/establishment for PMLN otherwise they are a bigger disaster than PPP. Agriculture's GDP went minus for the first time in history of Pakistan. Exports are declining, fiscal deficit increasing and external/internal loans have touched new heights.

Despite many other reasons, this picture of IG KPK on a truck alone should give you an indication about PTI's performance in KPK regarding much needed reforms in Local bodies, police, education, and health. A lot needs to be done but they are only ones who have priorities right when compared to thugs of jati umrah who have ruled Punjab for 30 years and did nothing.

CyaV6fnXAAEQrZN.jpg

Our votes don't matter that much since N.R.O.

PMLN's so called economic performance is a relief due to low oil prices and support of large section of media/establishment for PMLN otherwise they are a bigger disaster than PPP. Agriculture's GDP went minus for the first time in history of Pakistan. Exports are declining, fiscal deficit increasing and external/internal loans have touched new heights.

Despite many other reasons, this picture of IG KPK on a truck alone should give you an indication about PTI's performance in KPK regarding much needed reforms in Local bodies, police, education, and health. A lot needs to be done but they are only ones who have priorities right when compared to thugs of jati umrah who have ruled Punjab for 30 years and did nothing.

CyaV6fnXAAEQrZN.jpg
If punjav selected then then obviously something good that they select him . pti policies always disappoint me . khan didnt take any serious step . i respect your opinion :-)

i will support the one who will be sincere to my country, unfortunately none at the moment

btw, reforms are need of time for electoral process to make it free of any rigging unless whom we vote will be still sitting outside the parliament and the one who will win rigged election will be inside parliament!

If punjav selected then then obviously something good that they select him . pti policies always disappoint me . khan didnt take any serious step . i respect your opinion :-)
Got same feelings as you mate... Khan is just an idiot... Today Khursheed Shah said that at one point gov. would've fallen even if they stayed still but Khan had to come out and use the word "Umpire Ki Ungli" ...
But you know what is even more disgusting than Khan? Potians

i will support the one who will be sincere to my country, unfortunately none at the moment

btw, reforms are need of time for electoral process to make it free of any rigging unless whom we vote will be still sitting outside the parliament and the one who will win rigged election will be inside parliament!
Sir, things are improving at a very good pace under the government... People seem to have positive view towards the government...

Last edited:
lolzz support and vote are two different things.

I am from KpK hence you can guess that we have voted for PTI because we had already tried all other political parties and were not satisfied with their performance.

Got same feelings as you mate... Khan is just an idiot... Today Khursheed Shah said that at one point gov. would've fallen even if they stayed still but Khan had to come out and use the word "Umpire Ki Ungli" which gave away his position as a puppet...
But you know what is even more disgusting than Khan? Potians

Sir, things are improving at a very good pace under the government... People seem to have positive view towards the government...
Law and order situation is good
Karachi is in peace
Cpec
Railway' sitqution is better and things are much better in this government . khan is stubborn and never listen to other . this not the quality of good leader. its my opinion and i respect other' opinion and choice :-)

well i strongly believe that pti not going have have half of the votes than previous term. ppp not going to and i hope everybody learned their lessons from 2008-2013.
PTI is most dangerous party we will have versus ppp. most of you already know that imran khan is failed so far, if you admit or not but we all know its true. lets assume PTI wins. have you ever guys thought who will be his leaders. you guys think shiri mazari, pervaiz khatak, imran ismail, ....ect are good leaders. they all bad and worthless and very dangerous leaders. zara sochyee.
as for N league, we know N league leaders are corrupt but as for their track record so for country going toward good direction since PPP left so much mess. i really wanted PTI to win but after all this things learned my lesson that PTI more dangerous versus PPP. i will stick with N Legue but hopefully Shabaz Sharif or someone else will be PM instead Nawaz Sharif.

lolzz support and vote are two different things.

I am from KpK hence you can guess that we have voted for PTI because we had already tried all other political parties and were not satisfied with their performance.
Buuddy thats a good thing . :-)if i write something wrong then am sorry for this :-)

Law and order situation is good
Karachi is in peace
Cpec
Railway' sitqution is better and things are much better in this government . khan is stubborn and never listen to other . this not the quality of good leader. its my opinion and i respect other' opinion and choice :-)
Sir, i agree there must be good opposition. Nobody should be given a free hand ever. But what Khan is doing is detrimental to the national values... i.e. even in recent dharna his CM was using his ethnicity to revolt against the Federal...
Does anybody have any bloody idea how dangerous that can turn out to be? Like literally that sent shivers down my spine... The bastards will literally tear the country down for their hunger of power...

our people have very weak memory. no one bothers to ask that Mian Sahab had 4 companies in 1990 then how come they became 26 in the period of 1990-1993. i mean those defending NS are really loyal to the end. they don't even care how much money he stole. other than that he is also a traitor who gave up kargil on a silver platter ( do listen to clinton's statement on Nawaz Sharif's credibility). he is subjected to disqualification for article 62,63 so does his team for defending him.

i don't see much improvement as required other than road infrastructure, there is lot needed to do in health, education and energy sector along with water and sanitation systems and of course i am looking at a SCANDAL FREE government

last but not least will there be a day when the elite class including Royals will go for medical treatment in one of our local hospitals rather than getting treatment abroad?

Back
Top Bottom