What's new

Who will Win in a BD - Myanmar Naval War?

Junta finally allowed internet in mayanmar :P ???

Lolz...within few days Burma might exceed us in internet users, otherwise they wouldn't have asked for sharing our submarine cable. At least their hi-tech clients are smarter than ours. In my company there's only one Bangladeshi client who we want to get rid of as soon as possible. They even have a meeting before giving single column info to us let alone a full table. On the other hand our company is developing Burma's govt. owned (maybe only one) mobile company portal along with some other services without any bar to access their resources right here from Dhaka and also from Finland. At the beginning stage they are smarter than us, what's gonna happen next ;) ?. All the best wishes for Burma.

BTW, welcome on board Zarni :tup: .

Lolz...within few days Burma might exceed us in internet users, otherwise they wouldn't have asked for sharing our submarine cable. At least their hi-tech clients are smarter than ours. In my company there's only one Bangladeshi client who we want to get rid of as soon as possible. They even have a meeting before giving single column info to us let alone a full table. On the other hand our company is developing Burma's govt. owned (maybe only one) mobile company portal along with some other services without any bar to access their resources right here from Dhaka and also from Finland. At the beginning stage they are smarter than us, what's gonna happen next ;) ?. All the best wishes for Burma.

BTW, welcome on board Zarni :tup: .

Once they set their internal politics right they have the potential to exceed us (considering the resource-population ratio).

Although we can reach ASEAN countries by sea, a common border (150 miles long) with Myanmar provides Bangladesh with a physical land connection to Mekong delta sub-region of ASEAN and thus an opportunity to apply for ASEAN membership in the future. So our relationship with Myanmar will be a key part of our strategy to integrate with Myanmar.

Considering the US and China as the number 1 and 2 powers of the world, both want to reduce influence of third parties in ASEAN region and weaken India's influence within South Asia. So Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Maldives leaving SAARC paradigm and joing ASEAN paradigm will be welcome news for US, China as well as Japan, a country that wants to see a bigger and more powerful ASEAN group.

With the maritime problem instigated by India out of the way, we are now ready to build a relationship with Myanmar, but for that process to start we need to remove the traitors in our seat of power and replace them with more patriotic forces.

I support not only sharing our submarine cable, but help Myanmar in any way possible, perhaps in joint projects with US, China, Japan, South Korea and other ASEAN-10 states.

Welcome to the forum, Zarni. Please let us know more about yourself and share your views about Myanmar-Bangladesh relationship.

Although we can reach ASEAN countries by sea, a common border (150 miles long) with Myanmar provides Bangladesh with a physical land connection to Mekong delta sub-region of ASEAN and thus an opportunity to apply for ASEAN membership in the future. So our relationship with Myanmar will be a key part of our strategy to integrate with Myanmar.

Considering the US and China as the number 1 and 2 powers of the world, both want to reduce influence of third parties in ASEAN region and weaken India's influence within South Asia. So Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Maldives leaving SAARC paradigm and joing ASEAN paradigm will be welcome news for US, China as well as Japan, a country that wants to see a bigger and more powerful ASEAN group.

With the maritime problem instigated by India out of the way, we are now ready to build a relationship with Myanmar, but for that process to start we need to remove the traitors in our seat of power and replace that with more patriotic forces.

I support not only sharing our submarine cable, but help Myanmar in any way possible, perhaps in joint projects with US, China, Japan, South Korea and other ASEAN-10 states.
Kalu miyah, apni cave se bahar aa jayiye!!!:D
nobody would want to offend a powerful nation like India , with so much growth potential, for the sake of ASEAN!!
(exception=China, but since the west wants to counter it's every move and Russia remains neutral, it has very little international support)

US, Japan, South Korea with China even ASEAN countries with China ... Nice dream :lol:

What special BD offers to ASEAN ?? nothing :tdown:

But in case of India .... Its a big plus for ASEAN

Recent visit of our PM to Burma is enough to wake you up from your dream :lol::lol::lol:

Don't worry BD the defense of East Pakistan lies in West Pakistan :cheers:

Kalu miyah, apni cave se bahar aa jayiye!!!:D
nobody would want to offend a powerful nation like India , with so much growth potential, for the sake of ASEAN!!
(exception=China, but since the west wants to counter it's every move and Russia remains neutral, it has very little international support)

Yes, comparing to a small country like Bangladesh, India is powerful. But comparing to countries like USA, China, Russia and most of the west european countries India is almost nothing. But, you are flattering yourself with a bigpower bla bla.

Kalu Mia is correct to say that USA wants to reduce Chinese influence (read fear about China) in ASEAN, and also India's influence in South Asia. When your political and military leadership has lost sleep about the US entry into BoB via a treaty with Bangladesh you are flattering yourself here that no country would offend India. It is a typical case of a superpoor India talks like a superpower. This is a hypocracy.

Note also that there is no future of India with ASEAN unless BD alllows India a land connection with Burma. Your NE is of no use because even the mainland India cannot connect with it effectively unless BD gives India a transit. The only thing you can do is assassinate our leaders. But, you have done it before and the result is today's anti-India Bangladesh.

Note also that there is no future of India with ASEAN unless BD alllows India a land connection with Burma. Your NE is of no use because even the mainland India cannot connect with it effectively unless BD gives India a transit. The only thing you can do is assassinate our leaders. But, you have done it before and the result is today's anti-India Bangladesh

Their is no use of BD land in case of connectivity of NE with other parts of India (except WB)
From New Delhi we have direct connectivity to NE.
For other parts we have rail connectivity with is much better than any thing.
Our deep sea port in Burma is about to start.

Because of you we are forced to found other options but in future we will have secure option for connectivity and this will not depend of gov on BD

For ASEAN you are nothing but a peace of dirt, you have no political significant for them.

Just show us how you will connect to Burma in future ... they are not stupid that they will spend extra money for connectivity to BD :lol: ..... And you dnt have money to sponsor them :tdown:

Sometimes it is good to refute the BS from Indian trolls, but may I recommend posting on the thread Myanmar-Bangladesh relations which we have just started on this topic, instead of posting in this Indian started bs thread of a Bangladesh-Myanmar war, which exist only in Indian trolls wet dreams.

What Bangladesh does with Myanmar and ASEAN-10 or ASEAN+3, is Bangladesh's business, let them fill up the pages with troll posts, it is better to not waste any time with these posts, in my opinion.

India can connect to NE states and ASEAN with rail and 4 lane freeway via Shiliguri corridor, that is not India's biggest fear. Let me tell you what their biggest fear is. They know that NE states are ethnically and culturally much closer to Mekong region states like Myanmar. When ASEAN or ASEAN+ takes shape and Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Maldives decide to join and are accepted in this union, then NE states may decide to dump Indian Union and join this much more prosperous and dynamic union for their own future. This is their biggest nightmare.

Some Jamati dnt have courage to talk with facts :lol:

They can always vomit with ASEAN, ASEAN+, ASEAN+10 without any logic but when some ask for facts .... we know at that time their back is on fire :taz:

How and when will they connect to Burma ... you cant ask with those fanboys

Sometimes it is good to refute the BS from Indian trolls, but may I recommend posting on the thread Myanmar-Bangladesh relations which we have just started on this topic, instead of posting in this Indian started bs thread of a Bangladesh-Myanmar war, which exist only in Indian trolls wet dreams.

What Bangladesh does with Myanmar and ASEAN-10 or ASEAN+3, is Bangladesh's business, let them fill up the pages with troll posts, it is better to not waste any time with these posts, in my opinion.

India can connect to NE states and ASEAN with rail and 4 lane freeway via Shiliguri corridor, that is not India's biggest fear. Let me tell you what their biggest fear is. They know that NE states are ethnically and culturally much closer to Mekong region states like Myanmar. When ASEAN or ASEAN+ takes shape and Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Maldives decide to join and are accepted in this union, then NE states may decide to dump Indian Union and join this much more prosperous and dynamic union for their own future. This is their biggest nightmare.

I must applaud you for your understanding ( or, lack of it ) of the internal political equations of India...

The real fear in Bangladeshi political class is that the development of Silliguri corridor and the deep sea port of Myanmar will reduce their significance considerably..

idiot... we have no enmity with them.... Only good will from both side needed to make a strong bond......

Cool...I'd request Mod to stop/delete this thread as there's no such enmity between BD-Burma (other than some third hand's interference). Though it's not right to stop having open views of everyone but from my POV this discussion is continuing based on fictitious war possibility and it might cause creating bitterness between both Burmese and Bangladeshi members here.

Back
Top Bottom