What's new

Who will Sikhs Support?

Even if you wanted to u cant in a War... Supporting them will give you more trouble than you think. In a War they will be Pakistani fighting for their country...

I dont think you can handle them ny way...

btw i think ULFA, MULTA, NDFB, ATTF, ADF, NNC, Naxalites-Maoists and Khalistan are enough for you to handle in ur own country :cheers:

Separatist movements of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
oh where the ULFA and MLFA gone nowadays? hell?. .between dont bring maoists without knowing who are those, regarding khalisthan, its all ended one, no sikhs who live in India thinking about it

thnx 4 reminding me there are so much separist movements in India i forgot Maoists :cheesy:
Yeah Khalistan Movement is still alive aswell :bounce:

Khalistan movement is dead. I am a Punjabi and know that personally. Punjab is the richest state in the country now.

Mods need to close this stupid thread.

Khalistan movement is dead. I am a Punjabi and know that personally. Punjab is the richest state in the country now.

Mods need to close this stupid thread.

btw way i my father is punjabi and i my mother is sindhi... i know better about Sindh. They are definately patriots, no way in hell they gona support India.

Yeah this thread needs to be closed.

oh where the ULFA and MLFA gone nowadays? hell?. .between dont bring maoists without knowing who are those, regarding khalisthan, its all ended one, no sikhs who live in India thinking about it

maybe they are gone... but for this stupid thread sake tit for tat will not let them go. They are still active :partay:

Back
Top Bottom