What's new

Who will be victorious in Pakistan general election ?

Yaduveer

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
This thread is primarily targeted toward Indian members who have seen many elections. By the experience of our elections , can we make an informed guess about result of Pakistan election ?

This Thread is not about whom you want to get win but about who will actually win .

Let us see who can make more correct prediction ? This will be clear after the results.

Let me start:

1. It is going to be a hung assembly i.e. no one is going to get absolute majority.

2. The largest party will be PML N due to their entrenched votes in rural Punjab and northern areas.

3. PTI would be second largest party due to strong presence in urban areas.

4. PPP is well entrenched party in Sindh. Due to their Benjir support programme , poor would tend to vote for PPP irrespective of their present performance.

My prediction is:

PML N ~110-120/342
PTI ~ 60-70/342
PPP ~ 50-60/342

What's your prediction and logic ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the light of fresh statement by Mahmood shah Quraishi
I am degrading position of PTI of distant 3rd .

PML N ~110-120
PPP ~ 70-80
PTI~ 30-40
PML Q~30-40

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is primarily targeted toward Indian members who have seen many elections. By the experience of our elections , can we make an informed guess about result of Pakistan election ?

This Thread is not about whom you want to get win but about who will actually win .

Let us see who can make more correct prediction ? This will be clear after the results.

Let me start:

1. It is going to be a hung assembly i.e. no one is going to get absolute majority.

2. The largest party will be PML N due to their entrenched votes in rural Punjab and northern areas.

3. PTI would be second largest party due to strong presence in urban areas.

4. PPP is well entrenched party in Sindh. Due to their Benjir support programme , poor would tend to vote for PPP irrespective of their present performance.

So my order of vote would be : PML N>PTI>PPP>>MQM>ANP>JUI

What's your prediction and logic ?

Me..... :rofl: by the way its BENAZIR....

From the threads in the forum I would say Imran Khan's party would win, the majority of Pakistani members support him so I guess we can assume that the trend would follow with the rest of Pakistan.

What a coincidence @Jarha.. I was thinking on same line.. although.. I will put PPP slightly ahead of PTI @HRK want to post your prediction here?

From the threads in the forum I would say Imran Khan's party would win, the majority of Pakistani members support him so I guess we can assume that the trend would follow with the rest of Pakistan.
situation on ground might not be same...

Last edited by a moderator:
What a coincidence @Jarha.. I was thinking on same line.. although.. I will put PPP slightly ahead of PTI @HRK want to post your prediction here?

situation on ground might not be same...

Yes you are right .. I also have gut feeling about PPP comming out to second .

But there is wave for Imran khan though limited for Urban localities but it and Imran got enjury... you can not discount them so cheap .

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you are right .. I also have gut feeling about PPP comming out to second .

But there is wave for Imran khan though limited for Urban localities but it and Imran got enjury... you can not discount them so cheap .
yeah.. of course, a last minute swing can be deadly for other parties....whatever is the outcome.. IK is going to have a big role.. either kingmaker or king...
he has joined hands with MQM... I forgot about that..

Back
Top Bottom