What's new

Who will be next COAS of Pakistan?

next 2 years there is no chance after that think of it although it is better and I wish that gen bajwa himself realizes seriousness of threats and situation and handover leadership to more capable general

next 2 years there is no chance after that think of it

Yeah I'm well aware of that. However, if IK had better advisors instead of being surrounded by incompetent fools, we would not be having this discussion in the first place.

Half of Pakistan's problems could be solved overnight if Imran Khan surrounded himself with better people.

Please enlighten us why.

Unless we want to go back to 2010-2013 days then we should get rid of Bajwa.

NEVER WAIT UNTIL IT IS TOO LATE TOO FIX THE PROBLEM

I think there is also international lobby which influences such appointment particularly western powers so names recommended to ik for next coas are after taking in confidence to international powers like u.s as our economy is under influence of imf due to high debt so we have to follow their instructions to certain extent
Yeah I'm well aware of that. However, if IK had better advisors instead of being surrounded by incompetent fools, we would not be having this discussion in the first place.

Half of Pakistan's problems could be solved overnight if Imran Khan surrounded himself with better people.

Unless we want to go back to 2010-2013 days then we should get rid of Bajwa.

NEVER WAIT UNTIL IT IS TOO LATE TOO FIX THE PROBLEM

If I have to appoint COAS I'll appoint someone with fresh mindset and new ideas. Who consider the tactics and skill sets of modern militaries around the world.

And should have a personal copy of Erwin Rommel's Infantry Tactics book.

Eco ki nomy kehti ha minu note wakha mera mood banay. :pop:

note banane ke liye direct army chief. ye jo apke ideas hain bas bech dalayn aap PM portal per.

bolen Buzdar kay gaon me elevator lagaonga. isse acha slogan kahan PM ki nazron me

If I have to appoint COAS I'll appoint someone with fresh mindset and new ideas. Who consider the tactics and skill sets of modern militaries around the world.

And should have a personal copy of Erwin Rommel's Infantry Tactics book.

I will add this book to my reading list

Back
Top Bottom