What's new

Who will be next COAS of Pakistan?

People throwing around all kinds of designations for you from General to Major to Lieutenant I guess no one really knows the truth. I say you're Field Marshal PanZerKiel. So the onus is on the most senior officer...

I'm just a civilian with an online forum status of Major. Many much junior to me have gotten a gigantic number of posts and have become generals and think tanks and what not.
... But then, afterall, having thousands of posts is no less than an art...

but i didn't liked how he recently telephoned Shahbaz Sharif and inquired.

Didn't realize having manners is considered bad. He also called SR and offered him any military hospital to use for his treatment, something he didn't offer SS.

COAS Bajwa did a great job, but now extension was a bit too much, should resign and move on. He is showing, he has over-lived his COAS tenure, a good horse has come of age, donot turn it into another Kayani, who after extension became relaxed, made mistakes and poor planning.

COAS Bajwa did a great job, but now extension was a bit too much, should resign and move on. He is showing, he has over-lived his COAS tenure, a good horse has come of age, donot turn it into another Kayani, who after extension became relaxed, made mistakes and poor planning.

Exactly

Bajwa is useless we need leaders who are hard on the forces and bring new ideas and tactics to the battle field being nice to a infantryman leads to nowhere our forces need a new leader who can lead them from the front a active horse is better than an a dead one someone like general raheel sharif who introduced changes to the whole army and made the army focus on fitness and training and since then only his reforms are being followed a new day requires a new way

I think it's pretty clear that extension of Bajwa was a mistake.

With that in mind, who will be the next COAS of Pakistan?
do you think you can get rid of him before August? modi is losing patience with you, says bhagwaan ke liay jaldi karo (hurry the feckup, time's a wastin)

Now I've got arms
And you've got arms
Let's get together and use those arms
Let's go…

Last edited:
Bajwa is useless we need leaders who are hard on the forces and bring new ideas and tactics to the battle field being nice to a infantryman leads to nowhere our forces need a new leader who can lead them from the front a active horse is better than an a dead one someone like general raheel sharif who introduced changes to the whole army and made the army focus on fitness and training and since then only his reforms are being followed a new day requires a new way

Fully agree

May i ask why sudden change of hearts?

PPP & PTI both agreed on his extension, and pressed ahead with constitutional amendments despite judicial observations. He must be best of best out there!

Such a shitty and speculative thread does not belong in "Strategic and Foreign Affairs".

I would request mods to take a look at this and take proper actions
@waz @The Eagle @WAJsal @Moonlight

Last edited:

Ok....so what would you do if you were the COAS?
Pakistani nation is stupid and worthless.
The guy who fought for the nation in every way, from terrorism to corruption, had to leave the country because people had problems with everything he did abs and also his legitimate retirement plan.
I am taking about Raheel Sharif .
The other hero was General Musharraf who handled the 2005 earthquake disaster so successfully and was about to change the entire Kashmir issue with conquering Kargil. But then democracy stopped him and his dead body was ordered to be left hanging at Dee chowk.
So why should an army chief not behave as another grade 22 officer?
General Bajwa is doing exactly whst this nation wants the army to do.
سرکاری نوکری

This nation is not worth anything.

Ok....so what would you do if you were the COAS?
Pakistani nation is stupid and worthless.
The guy who fought for the nation in every way, from terrorism to corruption, had to leave the country because people had problems with everything he did abs and also his legitimate retirement plan.
I am taking about Raheel Sharif .
The other hero was General Musharraf who handled the 2005 earthquake disaster so successfully and was about to change the entire Kashmir issue with conquering Kargil. But then democracy stopped him and his dead body was ordered to be left hanging at Dee chowk.
So why should an army chief not behave as another grade 22 officer?
General Bajwa is doing exactly whst this nation wants the army to do.
سرکاری نوکری

This nation is not worth anything.
If general bajwa is such a active defender of this nation he should first take notice off all the IED related deaths that have been occurring in his tenure with **** all change we know bajwa doesnt give a **** about the average soldier dieing because no reforms have been made since he has took office yes he might have made other contributions be it on loc but where our soldiers lack the most is being systematically ignored that tells you a lot about he is running the army a single trained soul is worth more than diamonds to any army in the world whilst ours are currently being treated like dirt

If general bajwa is such a active defender of this nation he should first take notice off all the IED related deaths that have been occurring in his tenure with **** all change we know bajwa doesnt give a **** about the average soldier dieing because no reforms have been made since he has took office yes he might have made other contributions be it on loc but where our soldiers lack the most is being systematically ignored that tells you a lot about he is running the army a single trained soul is worth more than diamonds to any army in the world whilst ours are currently being treated like dirt
No he is not and this attitude serves the nation right.
The worthless crowd of 220 million morons demeans just about anyone who wants to work for their benefit.
And it's right to damn care and treat the sarkari nokri as just that.
Us the reforms you are complaining about, cost money.
This nation cries rivers about military budget.
Phir yeh tou Hoga.
Muft mein tou Kuch nahi hota

No he is not and this attitude serves the nation right.
The worthless crowd of 220 million morons demeans just about anyone who wants to work for their benefit.
And it's right to damn care and treat the sarkari nokri as just that.
Us the reforms you are complaining about, cost money.
This nation cries rivers about military budget.
Phir yeh tou Hoga.
Muft mein tou Kuch nahi hota
Dont give the usual not enough money bullshit i care about the average soldiers well being i dont give a flying **** about what bajwa rides in or not but when we as a nation fully know that our soldiers are dying daily without little change in their protective equipment that is not acceptable yes this coward nation doesn't deserve generals who dont give a **** about soldiers dying and have little to no reforms a real general is who cares for the infantryman the gunner the man who lead into battle take the Indian example everytime a soldier dies in India a new lesson is learnt whilst in pakistan it's the same old story

the one who can rig the election so imran khan can win another election or if thats not possible then he should dissolve useless civil rule and rule this country with a danda.
if ppp or pmln win next election then pakistan can say good bye to itself and honestly i wont feel bad a single bit on this awam because they r the once who brought this plight on themselves.

Back
Top Bottom