What's new

Who will be next COAS of Pakistan?

note banane ke liye direct army chief. ye jo apke ideas hain bas bech dalayn aap PM portal per.

bolen Buzdar kay gaon me elevator lagaonga. isse acha slogan kahan PM ki nazron me
Portal walay kehtay haien your application has been sent to “mutalaka” daftar, been 6 months and has been bouncing around.. ab Inquilab lana ho gaya!

Inquilab jindabad

Bheja tha, agay say kehta ha “ghabrana nai ha”..

Meinay kaha yaar janay dey itna ghabrana banta ha..
wo halkat charsi se kuch nahi hota. uski duniya microsoft office tak mehdood ha. burha hogaya hai usko nichorna human rights ki sakhat khilaafwarzi hai
Ache din aur Inquilab kab aien gay mitrooon

ajayenge phir tension hogi chale na jayen.

Don't get me wrong, but i find no point in putting up this thread, especially as of now.
On a personal point of view, while i am among those who have positive point of view for QB but i didn't liked how he recently telephoned Shahbaz Sharif and inquired. While it may be seen as basic courtesy but it shows that our top brass military leadership has still some soft spots for the likes of Sharifs, Zardari and co.

And for those talking about new leadership bringing in fresh ideas, lol all fresh ideas they are going to be is to how to give NRO, and bring back the progeny of Zardari and Nawaz in political power game. SO no thank you not.

Atleast let normal Pakistanis have these couple of years of peace. We will anyways have a revolutionary person who will bring "jumhori supermacy slash democracy is best revenge" on top of one of our institutions in 2023. Last we need is some kind of double dose. Let Pakistanis breathe till then when we are fed with another 10 years of "jumhoriat" ala alike 2008-2018. :-)

"Seems like a patient telling a Surgeon how to Operate, after reading a Book"

I don't know who you are calling patient...

It is always good to learn from different persons experience and have their point of view @Saleet sahb..

If Bajwa was good doctor why he did proved up to the task..

Last edited:
Pakistan kay halaat bata rahay hain performance... bas PTI waloon ko samaj nahe arahe lol
Would you like to shed some light on it ? What kind of performance/HALAAT you are expecting from CAOS ?

I think it's pretty clear that extension of Bajwa was a mistake.

With that in mind, who will be the next COAS of Pakistan?

another niazi. now......................and look at pakistan in 2020

Panzerkiel I wish I could learn more about maneuver warfare from you. Perhaps we can start a Manstein and Rommel thread... would really be happy if this was possible.

Bhai am a mere Lieutenant on this forum.... You are MashaAllah a senior member.... Who stops you from starting any thread.....?

Bhai am a mere Lieutenant on this forum.... You are MashaAllah a senior member.... Who stops you from starting any thread.....?

People throwing around all kinds of designations for you from General to Major to Lieutenant I guess no one really knows the truth. I say you're Field Marshal PanZerKiel. So the onus is on the most senior officer...

I'm just a civilian with an online forum status of Major. Many much junior to me have gotten a gigantic number of posts and have become generals and think tanks and what not.

but okay I will start the thread Field Marshal

Back
Top Bottom