What's new

Who was the most influential person in the whole human history?

There isn't a first evolved man because evolution is a gradual process that is still going. BUT there is a genetic Adam, who all men are directly descended from 60,000 years ago.

Y-chromosomal Adam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Let me elaborate, I'm speaking of homo sapiens, not the early more primitive hominids.

Behavioral modernity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is a general consensus among the scientific community in this field that there had to be a few maybe not a single one but a few early homo sapiens during the Paleolithic period demonstrated signs of intelligent thought, in culture, language, artwork, and creativity. This is thought to have occurred due to genetic mutation evolving the homo sapiens especially their brain. It is that milestone that has helped human capable of creation of organized language.

It is the point at which Homo sapiens began to demonstrate a reliance on symbolic thought and to express cultural creativity. These developments are often thought to be associated with the origin of language.[1]

There are two main theories regarding when modern human behavior emerged.[2] One theory holds that behavioral modernity occurred as a sudden event some 50 kya (50,000 years ago), possibly as a result of a major genetic mutation or as a result of a biological reorganization of the brain that led to the emergence of modern human natural languages.[3] Proponents of this theory refer to this event as the Great Leap Forward[4] or the Upper Paleolithic Revolution.

O.K now go back and read the title of the thread ...Fool :agree:

I did dumbo. I clearly pointed out it was the top 100 influential people of 2011 according to TIME Magazine.. Duhhhh :P

I did dumbo. I clearly pointed out it was the top 100 influential people of 2011 according to TIME Magazine.. Duhhhh :P

What a retarded kid :lol:

Son,the thread is about the most influential person IN THE HUMAN HISTORY ! and you are giving me the list of influential people according to TIME magazine and that too 2011 edition .....Moreover,from that list you mentioned people from India and people from Pakistan that are mentioned by time magazine---------- *facepalm*---- Can you tell me what was the purpose of that? and how it is related to THIS thread?

Stop acting like a kid ..by the way,are you seriously 'that' dumb or you are just trolling?

Jesus Christ because,

Died on the cross for the sins of mankind.

Healed the sick and gave hope to the broken hearted.

Showed the world that there is indeed a light at the end of our tunnels.

Taught us violence is never the means to achieve anything.

Plus, thousands of other reasons. I felt these to be most important.

Don't you think that you're little "religiously driven" in your reasons? Just saying . . . . .

baah u guys are dumb!!!
of course it was Adam and Eve.
if they had patented the process of eating the Apple,none of the above people would have seen light of the day :P
and they would have the richest :partay:

Why? You dont wish peace upon gandhi and imran khan? I would even say Osama Bin Laden(PBUH). all dead people rest in peace, All people who are alive, peace be upon them too.

It isn't about wishing peace for anyone. The thing is how many times you have write PBUH with Gandhi before answering to this thread. Not even a single time. We all know that. So why you write PBUH with him this time. Why this idiocy this time???

I personally consider this change because of your prejudice or bigotry towards Islam and Prophet Muhammad(SAW). Keeping in mind that you are a typical "secular" Indian this change doesn't come surprising to me. Good thing is mods also realized the presences of BS in your post and edited it. :)

I'm very weak in history and sometimes even not able to differentiate between whether some historical event was real or myth. So for me the most influential person wouldn't be one about whom I learn from books but rather a person who is really present in the world and that person to me is
Baba Ramdev ji. Two reasons
* For giving mental and phyical health to the whole humanity.
* For making the corruption as the single main issue in the national politics.

influential- Maradona

3032_diego_maradona.jpg

I feel the most influential man in world history would be Lord Curzon.He was the governor general of British India from 1900-1905.He was responsible for the partition of Bengal,implementing the policy of divide and rule among the hindus and muslims in India which created hatred,hostility between them and in the end the partition of India and pakistan.He was the root cause of all this hatred which Indians and pakistanis have among themselves.He destroyed our friendship and made us sworn enemies of one another.

Pamela Anderson

The first time I saw her run on the beach in Baywatch, I knew she was the best.

What about Hugh Hefner, he is very influential, one word and the clothes drop on the floor.

Also, I can't overlook Megan Fox.

:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom