What's new

Who was the most influential person in the whole human history?

I do not believe in myths, but because these two remained "kinda busy" we are now being able to discuss it here on PDF!!,,,,:D

Lets talk about it.

Who were their sons and who they have married?

Lets talk about it.

Who were their sons and who they have married?

Habeel and Qabeel are there sons if i am not wrong :P And one of them kill the other one.And that was the 1st murder on earth

If its true then Christianity and Islam will be in serious crisis in its tenets.

Muhammad (pbuh) married 11 or 13 women in his lifetime but except two namely Khadiza (45 years old middle aged woman who proposed him to marry her for social security when he was 25 years old young man) and Aisha (a young girl who was devastated when her fiance left her at last moment. Prophet took responsibility of this girl by marrying her. She was his best friend's daughter). All other women were very poor or divorcee or widows. He gave protection to them since nobody was ready to take them. He married them to give them shelter.

I have already said I have reservation about Prophet Muhammad's attitudes towards Jews. He hated Jews tribe Banu Quraiza so much that almost 600 to 900 Jews were slaughtered in one day. Thats harsh and barbaric in my opinion even if it was done according to Jewish Law. I am disappointed that holy prophet approved such harsh treatment to the Jews. He could have disapproved such barbaric punishment and showed some mercy to the Jews but its actually a highly disputed history. We don't know if its true or fabricated by Islam haters because Hadiths no matter its Bukhari are not first source of Islam. These are written 200 years after the death of the Prophet. So many Hadiths are false propaganda. Muslims don't give much importance to Hadiths.
In between I googled about him I found so many controversial stuff n inhumane acts of him.... he even married a nine yr old kid n his daughter in law ..... pathetic if that is true....
Dear you yourself is not sure but many sources claimed he killed many innocent people in war..... who invented war booty systems. ...? Jaziya ..?
There is vast difference between having ideals n following the same.....
No baba I am pretty happy with my Buddha n his agnostic philosophy of enlightenment which also allow us to be very critical of our thinking n acts....
[quote="IamBengali, p

Muhammad (pbuh) married 11 or 13 women in his lifetime but except two namely Khadiza (45 years old middle aged woman who proposed him to marry her for social security when he was 25 years old young man) and Aisha (a young girl who was devastated when her fiance left her at last moment. Prophet took responsibility of this girl by marrying her. She was his best friend's daughter). All other women were very poor or divorcee or widows. He gave protection to them since nobody was ready to take them. He married them to give them shelter.

I have already said I have reservation about Prophet Muhammad's attitudes towards Jews. He hated Jews tribe Banu Quraiza so much that almost 600 to 900 Jews were slaughtered in one day. Thats harsh and barbaric in my opinion even if it was done according to Jewish Law. I am disappointed that holy prophet approved such harsh treatment to the Jews. He could have disapproved such barbaric punishment and showed some mercy to the Jews but its actually a highly disputed history. We don't know if its true or fabricated by Islam haters because Hadiths no matter its Bukhari are not first source of Islam. These are written 200 years after the death of the Prophet. So many Hadiths are false propaganda. Muslims don't give much importance to Hadiths.[/quote]

In between I googled about him I found so many controversial stuff n inhumane acts committed him.... he even married a nine yr old kid n his daughter in law ..... pathetic if that is true....
Dear you yourself is not sure but many sources claimed he killed many innocent people in war..... who invented war booty systems. ...? Jaziya ..?
There is vast difference between having ideals n following the same.....
No baba I am pretty happy with my Buddha n his agnostic philosophy of enlightenment which also allow us to be very critical of our thinking n acts....
You can give his actions benefit of doubt but I think jesus conduct n message was far better than muhammad at least not involved in looting n killing for sure.... I saw passion of christ he till his last breathe was merciful to even who hanged him.....

Nobody is taking any women's name apart from India Gandhi!! Why?

Back
Top Bottom