What's new

Who was the Greatest Emperor in South Asian History?

Who was the Greatest emperor in South Asia?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WELL....If YOU want to include the Mongol Empire too

mongol-empire-large.gif

mongols never ruled india! But the Mongol empire at its greatest extent , was the most awesome empire ever created!
Mongols destroyed any resistance they faced and were notorious for making skull mountains!

mongols never ruled india! But the Mongol empire at its greatest extent , was the most awesome empire ever created!
Mongols destroyed any resistance they faced and were notorious for making skull mountains!
@Alpha1 I know I was joking coz @kurup thought Moghul was a joke...for Mongol

Last edited by a moderator:
This map looks like a false one .AFAIK , Mongols never conquered India Majority of the map shows the below as extent of mongol empire.

map_07_Mongol_Empire_Map.jpg
@kurup I know :agree: Next time dont troll me and you wont be trolled :enjoy:

Empire Mongols were neither South Asian nor Muslims ....................

DO YOU KNOW WHO IS THE GREATEST EMPEROR OF ALL TIME ?

ITS HIM ! !

a-madagascar-hissing-cockroach-joel-sartore.jpg

OVER THOUSAND OF YEARS ALL OVER THE WORLD ! !

@Talon did u draw it yourself :D

but their descendents were mughuls i.e. Muslims

Mughuls were some hybrid race not exactly Mongol who took their name . they don't have any similarities . Hazara of Afghanistan were Mongols . Afghan(pathan) , Mughal just stole their name for glory .

You have got to be joking. Sher Shah Suri does not even come close to the Akbar or Chandragupta Maurya or Aurangzeb.

And Aurangzeb cannot be counted because he was the reason for the downfall of the Mughal Empire. While Akbar is the sole reason that Mughal Empire survived as long as it did.

1. The Afghan, Sher Shah Suri was our hero and emperor. The administrative system, land reforms, military set up and state infrastructure built by him were followed by the Mughuls. The British also adopted the same with changes required for colonial / commercial exploitation.

2. Aurangzeb had begun cleansing the administration and the ruling family of the degeneration and lethargy that had set in. The Army had become rusty and the Emperor had made it ship shape. The later Mughals brought down the empire because they had diverted from the course Aurangzeb had set.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom