What's new

Who needs your aid?

good us pakistanis donn't need US AIDS either

These aids are nothing more than bribes for our babus, its good that someone finally grew their balls and told them to shove its up their a$$. If these countries truly want to give aid then stop acting so high and might, be humble when you give something.

mate while your civilians may not need aid(i do not know this to be a fact) your military does . it cant function without it . please remember a lot of your equipment is American and it will be difficult to maintain without the spares and military aid which come to you.

this is not to show you down just stating the facts . please feel free to refute me with other facts to the contrary .

Make your big Zamindars & Industralists pay tax and there will be no need for aid and this applies to India also and also bring back the black money stashed in Swiss bank accounts.

All the articles on this topic, state that it will take India 10 more years (i.e. until 2022) for India's economy to surpass that of the UK.

Is that good news or bad news for the Indians?

The article says India will overtake British economy within the next decade not after a decade. Which means it can happen well before 2022 . This thread is not about Economy anyway .

Up until a few years ago UK was still giving aid to China and this is not called aid its called the 'international development program'.

This is a disgrace. I demand GOI to immediately revoke all aid coming from Britain and save some honor. And please don't lecture me about how I don't understand the plight of the poor, at this point I am not even sure if they are actually getting it. For such a pittance, we don't need to put honor of our country at trial for these morons.

Back
Top Bottom